over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i suck with Relationships (RANT)

Phil ..........I believe Vander wouldnt do that to you ...........you guys are like brothers .....you fight and talk shit to one another .....but in the end pussy is not that big of deal to him .......He seems to not let too many close , but those that are seem to be blessed with a true friend [he wouldnt give his time if he didnt care about you ].......We are your friends too , bro [ I know Jersey , it is a tough place to make and keep real friends , so be careful].......I would never sell anyone out here ,weither I know them, or not over pussy or anything else ........not my style ......I have had far more than my share ......I am always careful of another man's feelings when it comes to the ass I get ...........Remember , I live by the golden rule , " do unto anothers as you would want done to you " ..............I do my best to live by that everyday ..............not easy at times .....but when it comes to common respect , I am all about it ........I could never hurt someone over ass ..........no way ....And I dont betray my friends ............just not me in any ,way, shape or form .....I dont understand greed or selfishness ......they just dont exist in my world ....I have at least 20 people that see me as their best friend , and I mentor a couple of younger guys that actually see me as their dad , and also I have people that I talk to from all over the country that I offer and lend support to ....so ,as you know I am far from perfect ..........but little bro , keep learning to love yourself , and treat other people as you wish to be treated and believe me ........I promise you will have lots of real friends ....[ how close you let them is up to you....I keep my guard up way too much .....it was only recently [when everything collasped ]that did I start to see all of the wonderful people that love and care for me because of the way that I live my life .....even here people are just great to me ] Just remember being a person is no different than being a bodybuilder .....doing the right thing everyday leads to success and happiness...............move forward ......there is a ton of good stuff ahead for you .........I can feel it .[ and you know I dont bullshit ]

TP4U, I agree with what everone has told you. We are always attracted to someone looks at first but as it progresses that person better be kind and sweet and have more to offer than a good body. That shit only goes so far she was not very considerate to you the night you went out and she should have spent more time with you than with your boys. It was okay for her to dance but I personally think she should have wanted to habg with you. She is very young and full of herself and I think that girls who think they all that are really insecure. She's not worth a second thought, your friend on the other hand is not a friend for meeting up with her but let him have her he's doing you a favor and giving you an education as to what morals people really have. I have a golden rule you never date a friends girl ( or for a female a friends guy), and that girl is just getting passed around. You should be laughing at her. You will find a beautiful girl inside and out. By the way I grew up in South Philly and Kaiser and I live in Jersey maybe we can meet out for a drink sometime. We both love to have a good time, and If you ever need a girls advise I'd be happy to help. Let us know how there night went if your still talking to him.

Simone said:
TP4U, I agree with what everone has told you. We are always attracted to someone looks at first but as it progresses that person better be kind and sweet and have more to offer than a good body. That shit only goes so far she was not very considerate to you the night you went out and she should have spent more time with you than with your boys. It was okay for her to dance but I personally think she should have wanted to habg with you. She is very young and full of herself and I think that girls who think they all that are really insecure. She's not worth a second thought, your friend on the other hand is not a friend for meeting up with her but let him have her he's doing you a favor and giving you an education as to what morals people really have. I have a golden rule you never date a friends girl ( or for a female a friends guy), and that girl is just getting passed around. You should be laughing at her. You will find a beautiful girl inside and out. By the way I grew up in South Philly and Kaiser and I live in Jersey maybe we can meet out for a drink sometime. We both love to have a good time, and If you ever need a girls advise I'd be happy to help. Let us know how there night went if your still talking to him.

Yea it would be cool to meet out one night for a drink or something, just not anytime soon cuz i cant drink. Preppin for a show. I aint worried about losin her, it was just my pride that was hurt haha. Its over with and i aint sweatin it. Shes bein passed around lol, yup so i hear she is. Poor dumb slut haha. Oh well. I dont know about being kind anymore, women seem to walk all over that shit. Im done lookin for women, im gonna worry about more important things for a while... thanx for the help everyone

ye!

Remember , I live by the golden rule , " do unto anothers as you would want done to you ".
Iabadman - that's my main rule too ;) It really helps you to be a better person.
TP4U - personality is all that matters ;)

Phil, you're a genuine dude. Keep your head up brother, there are rotten people out there. You're not doing anything wrong. It's just a matter of time for you bro; you need someone as genuine and as sincere as you; that's hard to find (which says a lot about your character). Bro, you don't get seriously involved with someone that you can live with; you get involved like that with someone that you can't live without. Take your mind off of it brother, it's not worth it...

TooPowerful4u said:
Yea it would be cool to meet out one night for a drink or something, just not anytime soon cuz i cant drink. Preppin for a show. I aint worried about losin her, it was just my pride that was hurt haha. Its over with and i aint sweatin it. Shes bein passed around lol, yup so i hear she is. Poor dumb slut haha. Oh well. I dont know about being kind anymore, women seem to walk all over that shit. Im done lookin for women, im gonna worry about more important things for a while... thanx for the help everyone

Any time you want to talk or get some advise from a woman, I'd be happy to help and to listen. I'd glad you realized what kind of a person she truly is. She will never be happy because she's not happy with herself. Drama, who needs it? an asshole I guess and she made herself look like one by going with one of your friends. Good luck with your show and we can always meet up, you would love Kaiser he's a great guy and a blast to hang out with.

I have been in your shoes before....

Damn same thing happened to me when I was younger (22yrs old). Same scenario hot girl went on a few dates got a couple of drinks in her bam shes leaving with one of my best freinds at the end of the night. So the next day I stopped by his house to see if he did do the dirty deed. He was scared and said"screw you she was a skank and I just found it out before you did". I feel real bad about this but I punched him in the face/forehead. Just so I wouldnt mess up his nose than I told him we were even and to forgot this ever happened. It screwed with my self esteem for a bit because how could she like me then all of a sudden all over my buddy. They are attention whores. They need a constant feeling of someone wanting them. Dont look for relationships. A relationship will find you when you least expect it. Keep you chin up because your young and you will find the right one when you least expect it.

TooPowerful4u said:
Ok im a little drunk il admit, its 330 am and im depressed. I took my girl out with my friends tonight and planned on having a good time. Long story short, i didnt dance w her cuase i really dont dance, n i got jealous when she danced with other guys. I guess she could see it, she kept askin me if i was ok. Wel my friends decided to keep her away from other guys by dancin w her themselves ( i noticed she would only dance w my boys anyway, and moved away from other guys), but she ended up gettin drunk n tellin me she likes my friend frank a little n shes not sure what she wants becuase im too possessive?????? I mean, did i do something wrong here? Now i know Frank wouldnt do SHIT with her (hes my boy i got 100% faith in him), it takes two to tango so shes beat either way.. not gonna have him. I kept being persistent tryin to talk things out w her both of us drunk, and she got madder n madder. End of the night she gets my friends to drive her home (her friend wants my other friend Brian, and im worried she wants frank... but i know she has no shot). She calls me n tells me if i come anywhere near her house her uncle will arrest me????? Didnt plan to go anyway, i went home. Now im sittin home hoping i can call her in the morning when were both sober, and im prayin she will talk to me. I dont think i would have been so possessive if she paid a little more attention to me instead of dancing though. Seemed like she didnt even want to look at me. What the fuck do i always do wrong, how do you NOT smother a hot ass girl who is like perfect and be sure shes not messin around behind ur back, i mean shes always got 100 guys houndin her.

I feel like such a loser right now... i can get ANY fuckin girl i want when i just wanna fuck her..... soon as i find one i want to keep NO CHANCE IN HELL. I get her but always lose her. Do i suck as a person or i dunno what?

Vander whatever you have to say, you can say to me directly... not on here please.

TP,

now I ran a club for 6 years and I have seen some piss poor dancing...no matter how bad you are, there is someone out there worse than you...and you know what SCREW them if they do not like the way you dance, you are at least out there...just grab a leg anc grind away.

that is the sacrifice you have to make for having a woman that likes to dance...you cannot take her fun away from her.

Just my quick .02

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner