over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i suck with Relationships (RANT)

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok im a little drunk il admit, its 330 am and im depressed. I took my girl out with my friends tonight and planned on having a good time. Long story short, i didnt dance w her cuase i really dont dance, n i got jealous when she danced with other guys. I guess she could see it, she kept askin me if i was ok. Wel my friends decided to keep her away from other guys by dancin w her themselves ( i noticed she would only dance w my boys anyway, and moved away from other guys), but she ended up gettin drunk n tellin me she likes my friend frank a little n shes not sure what she wants becuase im too possessive?????? I mean, did i do something wrong here? Now i know Frank wouldnt do SHIT with her (hes my boy i got 100% faith in him), it takes two to tango so shes beat either way.. not gonna have him. I kept being persistent tryin to talk things out w her both of us drunk, and she got madder n madder. End of the night she gets my friends to drive her home (her friend wants my other friend Brian, and im worried she wants frank... but i know she has no shot). She calls me n tells me if i come anywhere near her house her uncle will arrest me????? Didnt plan to go anyway, i went home. Now im sittin home hoping i can call her in the morning when were both sober, and im prayin she will talk to me. I dont think i would have been so possessive if she paid a little more attention to me instead of dancing though. Seemed like she didnt even want to look at me. What the fuck do i always do wrong, how do you NOT smother a hot ass girl who is like perfect and be sure shes not messin around behind ur back, i mean shes always got 100 guys houndin her.

I feel like such a loser right now... i can get ANY fuckin girl i want when i just wanna fuck her..... soon as i find one i want to keep NO CHANCE IN HELL. I get her but always lose her. Do i suck as a person or i dunno what?

Vander whatever you have to say, you can say to me directly... not on here please.

Last edited:
First of all , how long have you two been dating ? If it hasnt been very long , then a club was probally not a good idea to take her to .........wait change that ......it was a good test ......if she was into you ,she would have stayed by your side and given you the attention that you desired .....but since she was out on the dance floor flirting with your friends and others , then I say screw her .........the truth always comes out when women are drunk anyway [ i will say that is a fact ] When a girl tells you she likes your friend and she will have you arrested drunk or not, that is time to tell to fuck off ................she sounds like drama and a waste of your time ...........Tp4u .....you will be fine bro ....you are a good looking kid , your bright , and seem like you have a good heart .....just understand not to try so hard ...and if you are with someone you have to give them total trust ......otherwise what is the point? .......I have never understood why people waste time with people that they dont trust .......let her go .....i promise that you will regret it in the long run if you dont ......And you are top notch anyway, dont settle for some tramp that acts like that when she gets drunk ........You will be fine I promise .....this stuff always stings for a minute ....but you will be fine ......you are young ....just be yourself , dont try so hard , and dont be insecure around anyone [ you have no reason to ] ......take care bro ...........and stay out of bars my friiend .....there is nothing good for you in those places .......especially in Jersey ...lol[ every single time I have been to jersey I have got into a fight with some macho cheese ball .....god, there are so many of them there that it is scary ]

TPFU

YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNT. YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON DATING SOMEONE WHO IS HOT. GO FOR A NICE PERSON, FORGET THE HOT PART, IT IS WAY TOO SHALLOW AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. GIRLS WHO ARE "HOT"ARE USED TO BEING CATERED TO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE GUYS PLACE SUCH AN IMPORTANCE ON IT. FIND SOMEONE WELL ROUNDED, LIFE WILL BE WAY BETTER.

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNT. YOU PUT WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON DATING SOMEONE WHO IS HOT. GO FOR A NICE PERSON, FORGET THE HOT PART, IT IS WAY TOO SHALLOW AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. GIRLS WHO ARE "HOT"ARE USED TO BEING CATERED TO ALL THE TIME BECAUSE GUYS PLACE SUCH AN IMPORTANCE ON IT. FIND SOMEONE WELL ROUNDED, LIFE WILL BE WAY BETTER.

SO TRUE. I shoulda figured this out when she told me..... "if you werent hot i was gonna go to the bathroom and my friend was gonna pick me up and i was gonna leave you here" ohhh thank god im hot right... FUCK THAT ... then she makes a huge deal when i take my shirt off about my muscles... so if i didnt have muscles either im shit right... shallow bitch lol

NY/NJ blows for girls my age... all girls are superficial shallow money hungry bitches. If your not a rich big time partier, alcoholic, pill poppin, coke snortin, go out every weekend guido u have a tuff time.

There are hot girls out there who are sweethearts, but they have guys n the guy is smart enough to hold on. Most of the time the guy is a dick too, women seem drawn to that.

Yo listen i know you didnt want me to reply but im not gonna go into detail , heres your problem your dating kids , yes 19 yrs old is a damn kid , your much more matture then thi yet you subject yourself to this childish shit , at 19 yrs old most girls havent a clue what they want infact they havent even fully understood who themselves are ok , sure a hot 19yr old is a nice peice of ass but what more does she bring to the table? i know your only 23 but you need a woman bro not some girl you need to date a 25yr old or move the fuck outta jersey cause around there it seems like superficial materialistic shit matters , DONT sweat a fucking thing that girl isnt worth the gum on my shoe shes a dime a dozen its the girls and woman who have respect for themselves and peoples feelings that are special and worth your time , look sometimes we make mistakes and yea sometimes it hurts like hell but what we have to look at is why did this occur why is this happening to you? i think between me PHIL and Iabadman we all touched on what it is your doing wrong and what it is that truley matters.

Oh and PS why dont you ever just beleive in what i tell you beats the hell outta me , ive been right 100% havent i and yet you still think your own way maybe its time you start listening to people who have been thro life and know a bit more then you aight especially in the relationship/woman categorie.

Yo brother, I agree 100% about the girls in our area, NJ, NY, Philly. The problem with girls nowadays as I see it is this area has way to much money. Families are well off in alot of areas so we have alot of princesses out here if you know aht I mean. They are just plain spoiled. I have been explaining it this way for the last few years. Alot of younger girls that are attractive think that what is between their legs is going to get them through life. They do not seem to want to put any other effort into anyone. They just want someone who will buy them what they want. That is, until they grow up a little. First off, I wouldnt date a girl seriously unless she had something to bring to the table. End of story. Show me what you got or I ain't buyin it. Sure I'd take it for a test drive, but in the end, I wanted an old fashioned Sicillian\Italian that knew how to take care of a man. Hence I lucked out, I held off, and found Simone. Sure she is amazing looking, but that isn't what sold me. What sold me is that she has the same pricipals and instincts I do. That's what makes us work. I don't want to sound male chauvinistic, but I wanted someone who knew how to take care of me in a female perspective, like cook, clean, nurture, etc. so that I could concentrate on making money for us to survive. Yes, this is a little old fashioned, but that is what works for me. I just lucked out on getting the whole package in one. Either way, the girl for you is out there brother. I am not sure how old you are, but it took me until I was 33 before I found her, and I consider myself lucky. It might just take some time.

As a side note, I dont know if you want my opinion on this, but if she's hot like you say, never doubt anything could happen, especially with one of your friends, this way you will never feeel stupid. In the end it's not trust in your boys that will keep you from getting hurt, it's trust in the girl. I trust my wife around my fellas, because I trust my wife, not because I place a bet my fellas. We all know how alcohol combined with a high testosterone level can't be bet on, its too hard.

Vander_V said:
what more does she bring to the table?

Damn, V, we posted at the same time, we think alike...

Kaiser said:
Damn, V, we posted at the same time, we think alike...
Great minds think alike lol. good post bro.

Keep repeating to self: "I am not a masochist. I am not a masochist."

You liked her for her "hotness". She liked you for your muscles. Not exactly the foundation for a good relationship. A night of fun, yes. But nothing more.

A girl that says she would have gone to the bathroom and snuck out if you weren't cute and would TELL YOU she likes one of your friends is not worth the time you spent dating her. Believe me.

And finally, no you are NOT a loser, TooPowerful4u. You are a WINNER. If this girl is out of the picture, you won. Honest.

Let her go!Any girl who would do that to you doesnt care about your feeling and you shouldnt be with her. She looking for attention from who ever is giving it to her at the time. Phil hit it on the head hot girls are bitches well most of them maybe 99%. If she did this to you now how do you know she wouldnt do this kinda thing if you married her?

lol you guys all make me feel better. Who says were all a bunch of meatheads. I feel like you are all my true family, i can come on here and feel better about the whole situation. I come to realize how much of a bitch she actually was. You are all correct as i havent known her very long, like a week, im more embarrased than hurt and feel like i was made a fool ofbecuase i didnt have any feelings for her. Its just the fact that SHE let me know she wanted to be my girl, me like a dummy said aight cuz she loved the gym (huge plus, hard to find these in my area) was hot n actin cute that night haha (spur of the moment shit happens lol). Iabadman was right, very great test. If it didnt happen this time, it would have eventually. I talk to all her ex bf's and turns out she leads everyone on and is selfish, arrogant, and stuck up. Perfect example is she says shit like this which i thought was one of the nicest things a girl has ever said to me.
ok first i love how there was never a dull moment between us, how u do this lil blink thing with ur eyes....its like a twitch but i love it, i love when u pick me up and hold me in your arms, i love that ur soo into fitness and i loved how when i first got in the car i looked at u and my heart stopped beating [9:12 P.M.]: ur ablsolutly gorgeous every lil thing about you

Funny how a girl can say that and change her mind within days? Thats where the little girl thing comes in and (oh god hes gonna love this) VANDER YOU WERE RIGHT AGAIN. Now im not even gonna lie i said my share of mushy shit because she text me all day long with cute shit n im a sucker for that, but in the end i feel like an idiot for doin it haha. Oh well... this is all pretty funny now, time to go win some shows!

TP4U

You didn't miss out on anything.

I mean do you really want to date a girl who used to be with one of the Hotti Brothers. haha

i thought she was pretty cute. but it seemed like she had bow legs from her pics and that might be kinda strange when you start going to the beach.

How bout we go back to Italy this summer and find some girls to bring back?

Conan21 said:
You didn't miss out on anything.

I mean do you really want to date a girl who used to be with one of the Hotti Brothers. haha

i thought she was pretty cute. but it seemed like she had bow legs from her pics and that might be kinda strange when you start going to the beach.

How bout we go back to Italy this summer and find some girls to bring back?
True shes got a photoshoot comin up for Maxim but i think its bs. She wont get in there haha. She is shootin with someone who did DJ scribbles cd cover? lol. She wants to be a fitness model when she got no butt and twig limbs. i think my last GF was hotter anyway. She was a cold bitch too lol, but at least she was truly fun and always made me laugh and smile. I made it like 2-3 months with that one haha.

Well

she still might have chance

they can do amazing things with photoshop. straighten them legs out in a jiffy. just like those braces did for forest gump but they can do in on computer.

they could also stretch out her booty no problem as well, or she could just put in butt pads in her pants.

Conan21 said:
she still might have chance

they can do amazing things with photoshop. straighten them legs out in a jiffy. just like those braces did for forest gump but they can do in on computer.

they could also stretch out her booty no problem as well, or she could just put in butt pads in her pants.

Send me a Pic, I'll put her head on say Jess' or Lynx body, then she'll have something to brag about.

Anyway, good to hear you feel the same way I do about the brothers of iron. I have plenty of friends, way to many to be exact, along with coming form a great family, but when it comes to dumping and calling out for help, you do not need the normality. Everyone normally around doesn't seem to help because I've asked help from them plenty of times before and it gets monogamous after a while. When you get the support from people from this forum especially, it is inspiring. Especially the way BigA keeps it respectful. I actually feel confident enough that if my wife and i were in a fight, she could log on and request advice, and get a solid valid answer. (Which would probably be "leave the friggin bald bastard if you know whats good for you"... lol) Anyway, as a testament to the brothers, we're here for you, with all different experiences that you can add up and decide in the end which is the best solution.

Good luck brother.

Last edited:
Toopowerful, I'm witcha dog! I'd been having that same problem for a whileand I'll give you the same advice that was given to me, STOP LOOKIN!! Just let that shit happen. I have all the symptoms you do, gettin ass is easy, gettin hot chicks is easy, but when it comes to finding that winner shit don't happen, AND I too have that same problem placing too much emphasis on the visual. But as soon as you stop lookin for a relationship, I mean really stop lookin, it'll happen, TRUST! I don't know you personally so I can't comment on how you are, but tell 'em straight up I ain't lookin for nothin, we can hang out , do whatever, but I don't want one, then if she sticks around you and you feel it, it'll happen.

bestposer said:
Toopowerful, I'm witcha dog! I'd been having that same problem for a whileand I'll give you the same advice that was given to me, STOP LOOKIN!! Just let that shit happen. I have all the symptoms you do, gettin ass is easy, gettin hot chicks is easy, but when it comes to finding that winner shit don't happen, AND I too have that same problem placing too much emphasis on the visual. But as soon as you stop lookin for a relationship, I mean really stop lookin, it'll happen, TRUST! I don't know you personally so I can't comment on how you are, but tell 'em straight up I ain't lookin for nothin, we can hang out , do whatever, but I don't want one, then if she sticks around you and you feel it, it'll happen.

As a side note, you mother f-ers are probably the best looking things especially built-wise, these girls will ever know. That being said, dont give us a bad name, dont be easy. Hang tough. Let them come to us.

TooPowerful4u said:
True shes got a photoshoot comin up for Maxim but i think its bs. She wont get in there haha. She is shootin with someone who did DJ scribbles cd cover? lol. She wants to be a fitness model when she got no butt and twig limbs. i think my last GF was hotter anyway. She was a cold bitch too lol, but at least she was truly fun and always made me laugh and smile. I made it like 2-3 months with that one haha.
Dude are you seriously ok in the head ??? having a girlfriedn isnt a 3 month thing or a 1 week thing thats what i call a fling or a hookup or sex buddy lol dude listen to Conan the only good girls left are from the homeland, America is fucking washed up girls now days think at age 16 its ok to tell the worls there a stripper and even sadder they think its a real profession , now i see what Phil means by saying hot girls are bitches but thats only partly true find a hottie with a brain and youll be all set bro , yea there rare but ive had a ton in my day so if i can do it you can as well . Just look for the better qualitys after you accept there looks cause i know looks do come first come on man we cant bullshit around that:p

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
As a side note, you mother f-ers are probably the best looking things especially built-wise, these girls will ever know. That being said, dont give us a bad name, dont be easy. Hang tough. Let them come to us.

dude i took my shirt off n she ran down the hall to get her friend to show her my body lol. She wont get another guy like me, not to be cocky but thats true haha. Her loss, i treat my gf's real well too so shes shit outta luck, go find a skinny scrawny dude who will treat u like shit haha. Franky is a good guy but i doubt hel keep her, he will see right through her.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws