advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do people who can't be disciplined with their diet annoy me so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I could say is wow,all the disrespectful words again York spouses. The women you claim to love. My wife's over weight and I would never say things like that. Now I know why some of you are single or divorce. It's called for better or for worse for a reason. But that the newer generation selfish fucks.

sadly, I hear this same old story FAR too many times from my married guy friends.. they, being far more cynical than I, have come to the conclusion that their wives know that they (the men) would be committing financial suicide through divorce, so they are essentially stuck.

a rather insidious plot... definitely not characteristic of a loving and committed union.

but I digress.

This is true shit right here. I've experienced the same thing you've said here through my friends.

I'm single with no kids for life! I love pussy too much to settle on one. If I do ever settle down, the terms she'll have to agree to is that I'm going to be dilating other vaginal cavities with extreme prejudice.

No. I wasn't. You just simply took the one line out of my comment that happened to be things that couldn't be helped and convienently left out the first part of what I say which was:

But no matter what the case, whether it be fitness, behavior, idiosyncrasies, she farts in bed, she can't hold her drink, she likes gourmet or tasty foods, these are things that, throughout the long years people are together, learn to live and "love them for who they are". We live in a throw-away society. If the person you love isn't performing to spec, you trade her in on a newer model. This is not love. This is not a relationship. This is a convenience. People are not robots or machines that we make to our specifications. A man that truly loves a woman will do what he can to be what SHE wants. Not get angry because she isn't 100% what he wants. Relationships are about giving.

And who's to say even those things people can help? Look, I didn't come here to rain on anyone's parade. If you want a slim chick that you find sexually attractive, then do that. Find one that will put up with you and all your bullshit and you'll be happy as a pig in shit. Good luck to you on that. What I can tell you is it's never going to happen (at least not for any extraordinary length of time) and that 99.9% of the time one or both of you will fall off the wagon and let's face it: except in very rare circumstances, by 45-50, you're not going to be pulling in those young, tight bunnies anyway. I say, find a girl who is a good housekeeper, a good cook, makes you laugh, a good conversationalist because these are things that will LAST. The rest is fading away one day, one month, one year at a time. You can fight it now, but time will win in the end. And you'll have spent your life working towards.... ? What? A trophy? Admiration? Fighting off your little-man syndrome? What? Out of the thousands, maybe 10's of thousands of couples I've met, I've maybe met one, maybe two happy "fitness/BBing couples".

That's been my experience, and I'm dollars to donuts on the notion that I have as much as (or possibly more than) most of the people commenting on this thread - comments that are so ridiculously superficial that I'm willing to bet NONE of you have a decent, long-lasting, loving relationships with a tight little hardbody that does your bidding. No. Not a chance. LOL

Actually, that tragic tale I spun earlier in the thread of my young wife doubling in size DOES have a happy ending where I wind up in a long lasting, loving relationship with a tight little hardbody that does my bidding.

As I was going through my (horrible) divorce to my first wife, I did what most guys do in that situation and partied my ass off with as many hot club chicks as possible. Being relationship-centric I retardedly wondered why nothing good came of these relationships. After some time I tired of the whole charade, and made the conscious decision to take a break from chasing women altogether. The night I made this decision, I decided to hang out with a buddy at a dive bar\restaurant. I'm sitting drinking a Smithwick's with my friend when she walks in.

Gorgeous little fit blonde bombshell with a huge smile who sits on the corner next to me and strikes up a conversation with me about the food there. One thing leads to another, we wind up at some club dancing all night, then back at my place until sometime the following night.

That was over 8 years ago, and we've been married for three. We're >40 now, her body is even better now (seriously as good as anything in the ass thread), sex is even better (and somehow, even more frequent) now. Plus she's hard working, intelligent, a successful business owner on her own, loyal, and the only chick that can consistently make me laugh.

It's really NOT unreasonable to want and expect an attractive wife. It's also not unreasonable to expect her to maintain herself and keep that way for longer than a few years. It IS COMPLETELY unreasonable to snag a guy and then let yourself go to shit and then wonder why he isn't attracted to you anymore.

All I could say is wow,all the disrespectful words again York spouses. The women you claim to love. My wife's over weight and I would never say things like that. Now I know why some of you are single or divorce. It's called for better or for worse for a reason. But that the newer generation selfish fucks.

Do you think it's selfish or disrespectful to let your body go to complete shit after the marriage contract is signed?

Or nah?

Actually, that tragic tale I spun earlier in the thread of my young wife doubling in size DOES have a happy ending where I wind up in a long lasting, loving relationship with a tight little hardbody that does my bidding.

As I was going through my (horrible) divorce to my first wife, I did what most guys do in that situation and partied my ass off with as many hot club chicks as possible. Being relationship-centric I retardedly wondered why nothing good came of these relationships. After some time I tired of the whole charade, and made the conscious decision to take a break from chasing women altogether. The night I made this decision, I decided to hang out with a buddy at a dive bar\restaurant. I'm sitting drinking a Smithwick's with my friend when she walks in.

Gorgeous little fit blonde bombshell with a huge smile who sits on the corner next to me and strikes up a conversation with me about the food there. One thing leads to another, we wind up at some club dancing all night, then back at my place until sometime the following night.

That was over 8 years ago, and we've been married for three. We're >40 now, her body is even better now (seriously as good as anything in the ass thread), sex is even better (and somehow, even more frequent) now. Plus she's hard working, intelligent, a successful business owner on her own, loyal, and the only chick that can consistently make me laugh.

It's really NOT unreasonable to want and expect an attractive wife. It's also not unreasonable to expect her to maintain herself and keep that way for longer than a few years. It IS COMPLETELY unreasonable to snag a guy and then let yourself go to shit and then wonder why he isn't attracted to you anymore.
That's great! It does happen. I never said it never happens. Just rarely. I'm a good-looking guy and I'm with a girl that is very beautiful (as any of the mods can tell you). They've seen pictures of us together. We have a loving relationship as well and two lovely children. We've been through some hard times though and we've survived them and it's been 12 years now. I'm sincerely happy that you found love and happiness in your relationship and wish you long life and happiness together. I never said it was unreasonable to hope for an attractive wife. What is unreasonable is that a girl through years of dating, planning a wedding, stay in marriage for years, JUST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of trapping the guy with her fatness and his inability to escape from the bottomless pit that is marriage. That's just silly.

Mostly, girls get fat in relationships because they also feel trapped, especially with children, with a guy that's a total self-centered, self-involved piece of shit. They get depressed, figure, "fuck it", and eat and do as they please. Even worse if their best is never good enough for him. So why try? Some of these rotten bastards here will never find love because they have no concept of giving or investing themselves into another person. They will bounce around meaningless relationships until their cock doesn't work anymore, they can't suck in their gut anymore, and they have chronic hemorrhoids and a drinking problem LOL - extreme example but try to get a laugh out of it you bitter-ass sonsabitches.

the best and worst thing I have ever done is get married. it seems insane but it also feels awesome.... my wife has gained prob 2-3 pounds for every year we have been married. and we are at 7 years bout now. my bodyweight is EXACTLY the same..... as she gets farther and farther looking from the girl I married I realize over the years I love her more and more. Not cuz of her bodyfat % but bc she is my best friend. my lover. the mother of my children. she washes my clothes. she cleans the toilet I blow up.... like OTH said, we will both be old some day and sex appeal wont matter and abs wont matter... what will matter is that thru it all we stuck together. that's what matters.
-F2S
This. THis is what I'm talking about.

- not some greedy, evil, gold-digging pig that traps you in a relationship by marriage or pregnancy, in order to live out her dream life as a fat, disgusting slob.

Man this was a good post. I'm with you on the pressure of marriage. I enjoy being a 30 year old bachelor living by myself in a major city and meeting different women. I enjoy going out with friends and family and eyeing the cute girl at the bar, without feeling any guilt about being able to approach her because I'm tied down to someone else.

But for some reason, any girl I date or spend time with is only after marriage and kids. As of now, I don't want kids (who know, maybe that could change) and enjoy my freedom. I have a close relationship with direct family and don't want to invite someone else to come live with me, when I enjoy living on my own. However, when I want to cut things off with a woman, I am always the bad guy. Then telling a female you aren't certain if you want something serious or want children will have them running away fast, so it's a no win situation. Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone who will make me change everything but I dislike the pressures of modern society.

First bold, that's a good thing to feel that way about being a bachelor and one of the many perks! BUT, going out with friends and having a good time doesn't have to stop once you are married. If you're spending more time with your friends than your girlfriend or wife, then you probably shouldn't be in the relationship anyways. Not you specifically, just a generalization.

Second bold, you think the pressures of modern society are bad in regards to marriage? There is more of a "non-marriage" culture today than there has ever been. The traditional family/marital structure has been downplayed for decades, especially now more than ever. The "old school" mentality was to graduate high school and marry your high school sweetheart, before that it was get married at 15 and start a family. So the "pressure" of marriage in today's world is much lower than in the past. Outside of commercialization of marriage, there isn't much of a "push" for it in the public square.

You don't know? You don't read your own writing? I've scarcely seen a relationship thread where you're not complaining about alimony and child support, how women trap men in order to screw them over, to trap a man and then get fat.

Women simply want security. It's in their biology. Security for their kids and for themselves. Marriage is an institution that provides a woman with a sense that she is loved and is going to stay loved and cared for. It's fearsome to men because they realize that by taking a wife, they have to take on responsibility and lose some control over their bachelorhood.

I called you out, yes. Unprovoked too. So what? I wasn't putting you down. I just asked you a simple question. Can I cal you out for a harmless question? Sure. For all the marital and relationship advice you doll out here, I simply would like to know. How's it working for you?

Tell me to fuck off if you don't want to talk about your personal life. We're just jabbering on about relationships here. I'm not one of the apostles trying to write a new chapter of the bible. I've seen what works and I've seen what doesn't work. I'm 45 years old (well, in a handful of weeks). I've seen a lot over the years. A LOT.

OTH, you've made great posts that I think many are misinterpreting or understanding. My wife was an athlete all her life and still likes to stay active. However, she got pregnant with our son 6 months into our marriage and gained a lot of weight, not double in size, but too much even she thinks so. She went back to the gym, ate good, and lost a lot of her weight. She is naturally "thick", so she'll never be a stick figure. A few years later she had a miscarriage, and 5 months later became pregnant with our daughter. Since having her, she's had a hell of a time losing the weight, even eating better an exercising. When some women have children, it does "something" to their bodies that makes it difficult to get back to the previous size. Some women are there in 3 weeks, some never get there and it isn't for a lack of trying!

My whole point is this, I love my wife for who she is! Hell, I'm missing half my quad and abdomen and have gigantic scars showing, I don't get how anyone could find that attractive. Humans are attracted physically and sexually, and that needs to be there in a relationship, I agree. But to flat out leave someone because they're gaining weight is ridiculous. There may be underlying reasons as to why they're gaining weight, and the reason could be YOU! Trust me, I'm not giving someone a pass who doubles in size after getting married, but there has to be a reason they're turning to food and gaining the weight, things aren't always as they appear on the surface.

You're right OTH, I've said it for years, we've become the throw away nation. I call us the cell phone nation, not happy with your cell phone plan, get a new one lol. You love the person for the good and the bad, the highs and lows.

First bold, that's a good thing to feel that way about being a bachelor and one of the many perks! BUT, going out with friends and having a good time doesn't have to stop once you are married. If you're spending more time with your friends than your girlfriend or wife, then you probably shouldn't be in the relationship anyways. Not you specifically, just a generalization.

Second bold, you think the pressures of modern society are bad in regards to marriage? There is more of a "non-marriage" culture today than there has ever been. The traditional family/marital structure has been downplayed for decades, especially now more than ever. The "old school" mentality was to graduate high school and marry your high school sweetheart, before that it was get married at 15 and start a family. So the "pressure" of marriage in today's world is much lower than in the past. Outside of commercialization of marriage, there isn't much of a "push" for it in the public square.

That's true actually, you have a good point. It is more a cultural thing nowadays. People who grow up in small suburbs or the ghetto often get married and have kids at a very young age. It's older where I am, but many of my college friends are married or engaged now. While it's not as much pressure in modern days, there is still an enormous amount of pressure for everyone to get married and have kids. Family members can be a lot to handle when it comes to that.

I would honestly like to be in a polyamorous relationship, but those are so hard to find because so few attractive women are open to that.

Last edited:
That's true actually, you have a good point. It is more a cultural thing nowadays. People who grow up in small suburbs or the ghetto often get married and have kids at a very young age. It's older where I am, but many of my college friends are married or engaged now. While it's not as much pressure in modern days, there is still an enormous amount of pressure for everyone to get married and have kids. Family members can be a lot to handle when it comes to that.

I would honestly like to be in a polyamorous relationship, but those are so hard to find because so few attractive women are open to that.

Yeah, many family members do "push" it as they want grandkids, nieces, nephews etc.

"revenge body" I have seen it many times! lol a woman scorned.... I have helped/witnessed the weight loss. Then new hair style, teeth whitening, possibly cosmetic surgery such as boob or nose jobs etc.. For women revenge is a POWERFUL motivator!!

And YES, they usually gain it back!

Ive never had a fat or even a little fat gf. But if i had a fat gf, id dump her, and if she got skinny to spite me id be like ok good for you. If i didnt dump her she would still be fat so dont see how shes getting back at me.

I consider myself lucky to be with a woman that has the same passion I do... its funny.. when I first started out with her she didn't exercise at all.... she looked good but wasn't fit.... I didn't care... I didn't impose my style of living on her.... she kinda started working out cuz she figured i'd end up falling for somewhat that DID train.... I said that wasn't the case..... she started with cardio then started touching the weights.... now she's completely addicted, trains women and competes... we live it and love it.... telling you.. theres no better feeling than you and your partner doing early morning cardio together beachside prepping for a show... those are the moments I cherish most...

^^

Literally what happened to me exactly. Met my fiance in psych class. Never worked out. Now shes doing her 2nd show this weekend. :D

It simple. Being fat is wrong. If youre fat youre bad and you should feel bad.

Agreed! Unfortunately, society is shifting a little bit nowadays. The "fat is beautiful" thing. Since the fatties can't get into normal shape, they decided they'll consider themselves "attractive"

But how will they get on the cover of sports illustrated?! Every fat person deserves to be on the cover, discrimination! lol

Damn..so many ppl on their high horses here thinking being fit is the end all be all and it's "weakness" preventing it.. They may be a lot healthier than you in other ways...

It comes from many different reasons but not weakness.. Many different issues ppl have will manifest in different kinds of eating habits.. Alsodue to lifestyle ppl could be doing everything right but thx to messed up hormones they gain weight instead.. So other lifestyle changes are necessary and so on rather than a diet or exercise..

this happens a lot with women.....

they will change in favor of the relationship.
whether it be this or that...

sometimes it works...sometimes not.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views