over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it

BuffD

Registered
So why is guys can watch male bodybuilders and judge them and form an opinion on them based only on their physique and the criteria of bodybuilding yet they can't do this when it comes to women? Whenever a pic is posted of a female bodybuilder they judge them based on whether or not they would have sex with them. So when you are watching ESPN and they show womens basketball do you guys just say "wow she hits 30pts a game but sux cuz I would never bang her"? It's pretty sad and very disappointing. My wife is a heavy weight bodybuilder and use to come on the boards once in a while but now would never even think about it. All the majority of guys do is judge women bodybuilder with their dicks. Even this site which USE to have a higher standard is doing it more and more. Stupid threads like the Rene Toney thread or the "Do you find this hot" are popping up and are just an excuse to trash women bodybuilders. No female bodybuilder does what she does to see how many men would have sex with them. They do it because they love to compete. I think a lot of people on here need to grow up. This place is just turning in to another MD or Getbig and that really sucks!

So why is guys can watch male bodybuilders and judge them and form an opinion on them based only on their physique and the criteria of bodybuilding yet they can't do this when it comes to women? Whenever a pic is posted of a female bodybuilder they judge them based on whether or not they would have sex with them. So when you are watching ESPN and they show womens basketball do you guys just say "wow she hits 30pts a game but sux cuz I would never bang her"? It's pretty sad and very disappointing. My wife is a heavy weight bodybuilder and use to come on the boards once in a while but now would never even think about it. All the majority of guys do is judge women bodybuilder with their dicks. Even this site which USE to have a higher standard is doing it more and more. Stupid threads like the Rene Toney thread or the "Do you find this hot" are popping up and are just an excuse to trash women bodybuilders. No female bodybuilder does what she does to see how many men would have sex with them. They do it because they love to compete. I think a lot of people on here need to grow up. This place is just turning in to another MD or Getbig and that really sucks!

I agree, it is sad. It just shows ignorance, insecurity, and probably jealously.

i can only speak for myself.......but when i see a women post here, i look at the amount of work and effort put into it. dosnt matter what sex it is. that is a shame your wife dosnt feel like she can post here.

Well said, women bodybuilders deserve every bit the respect that males do, probably more so in a way as it's a lot harder for them to get muscular.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I do agree that you should treat them with respect and yes they work hard too. They should be judged on their accomplishments.

I think its because some have given up their femininity completely through AA use and no longer resemble a woman. Not just muscularity wise but fascial being one of the obvious things that jump out at you.

But youre right. It is rude and I personally wont do it anymore. It is alarming how a female can look so much like a man though. Im pretty sure only the very manly ones have had threads made about them in that kind of regard anyway.

I think its because some have given up their femininity completely through AA use and no longer resemble a woman. Not just muscularity wise but fascial being one of the obvious things that jump out at you.

But youre right. It is rude and I personally wont do it anymore. It is alarming how a female can look so much like a man though. Im pretty sure only the very manly ones have had threads made about them in that kind of regard anyway.

This is true but to the general public were considered freaks and often ridiculed. I think it's a shame when we do it to our own kind just because there female. I do totally get where your coming from though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

But again their face shouldn't matter. They should be judged based on the physique they present on stage. For some reason womens faces matter yet for men they don't. People need to stop trashing them for their faces and femininity or lack thereof and just judge them on their physique. Now if they have a huge gut, super wide waist and just an awful body then that's one thing but otherwise what they look like from the neck up should have no bearing on how they are judged as a bodybuilder. Especially on a board like this one that has always been held in a MUCH higher standard then other boards.

It's simple, either a) they are shmoes (and in denial), or b) they are homophobic (again, denial of homosexual feelings).

Together these two groups means that the MAJORITY of men are going to freak out at the way seeing muscular woman make them feel.

I think it is human nature for males to judge women from a sexual perspective. It is ingrained in our DNA.
That doesn't mean we can't be polite and keep it to ourselves though.
I try to be respectful as I can when it comes to evaluating a woman's physique and would never want them to think I was some perv that only looked at them as a potential sex partner.

Being old has advantages. Your menu just gets bigger... Young hot chicks are still exactly that; also, you learn to look beyond the initial visual. So many of the guys who have a negative initial reaction to a woman bodybuilder miss a lot. I've known some competitive BB women in my day. They have tended to be focused, motivated, intelligent, and serious minded (very desireable qualities for me), not to mention physically attractive, especially when not in the final days of contest prep. (during which they can be difficult, as can we)
See the physique and acknowledge the effort in represents, and remember: They don't need you. Not for sex or anything else.

Last edited:
I think because it's abnormal to see a woman that big , you expect it from a guy, so it freaks some people out , but i don't think you have to single then out and see who would do them , some opinions are better left to yourself, personally i don't like it , i prefer woman's figure or physique , but that's my opinion

P.E.D.s or no P.E.D.s women have everything working against them in bodybuilding frame, genetics and stigma related to the sport as a women. I truly respect a women who puts THAT much effort into her diet, workout and supps to achieve the levels that so few women could ever attain.

It's simple, either a) they are shmoes (and in denial), or b) they are homophobic (again, denial of homosexual feelings).

Together these two groups means that the MAJORITY of men are going to freak out at the way seeing muscular woman make them feel.

First of all, why are you bringing up gays? Who said anything about gays?
Secondly, WHAT?!?! How does that remotely have anything to do with a guy saying that a woman that looks like a man is not attractive to them? If someone thinks that a woman who has the facial features of a man is unattractive, they are homophobes? Great point :rolleyes:

If your a female bb , that's how it is.its not normal in my opinion for a woman. To be as muscular as a man.i think people these days get offended way too easy.if you look like a dude, people should be able to say it.its there opinion.these woman are in a man domanated sport, if they cant take the comments then don't do it.

If your a female bb , that's how it is.its not normal in my opinion for a woman. To be as muscular as a man.i think people these days get offended way too easy.if you look like a dude, people should be able to say it.its there opinion.these woman are in a man domanated sport, if they cant take the comments then don't do it.

See that's the kind of immature highschool attitude I'm talking about. It's not normal for a woman to be a 6 ft basketball player either but we don't toss up threads trashing them. If you want to be like that then go to Getbig or something. Just because you think something doesn't mean you have to say it. Why is that people have the right to be offensive to others? Is that what your parents taught you?

I think bodybuilding is a pageant. Therefore its natural to judge someone on their physical attractiveness.

I have a ton of respect for female hardcore bodybuilders who can put society's judgement aside. I think some of the posts can be very disrespectful towards female bodybuilding. I don't think Dorian Yates should have scored fewer points for not being Brad Pitt either.

However I don't enjoy female bodybuilding. I think muscularity is for males. I mean I wouldn't be interested in watching a bunch of males who want to be females on stage either.

Just my opinion.

my better half has competed in BB at the national level and gets emails asking if she is available for X, Y and Z... guys see the women on stage as sexual beings, not as women for the sake of art. most guys are unable to see the differences between sex and artistic display in most mediums.

I get it... but on the same hand, there are women who exude a level of sensuality as a person (they just happen to be women) and thus the conflict between mens viewing women as art, not as objects is blurred.

Why should i keep my mouth shut.thats the problem with this country.omg don't say that someone might get offended.its bullshit.I'm not bashing female bb its harder for them to e imake it in this sport.and its hard to get to that level.but like i said man it is what it is.if you look like that you will get judged and thats that.by the way my parents raised me with good manners, and also to say what i feel.and voice my personal opinion.if some people get offended the oh well.i get offended often , but i don't cry about it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131