over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it

Am I the only one who thinks that the sport itself is seperating itself from women's bodybuilding? With the popularity of figure competitions and the emphasis on sexuality, the sport itself is promoting sexism! IMHO:cool:

The guilty dog barks......

Did kaladryn give you a reach around to type this? I don't agree with homosexual decisions, that doesn't not make me afraid of them. You do realize that's what homophobic means right, having an intense fear of gays? But thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

Kaladryn, according to you, everyone is queer, right? I mean, they are 1 of 3 things:
1)openly gay
2) a "schmoe" = denial about being gay
3) homophobe (lol) insecure about their sexuality and probably gay

Does that sum it up?

BTW, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and not agreeing with/supporting that lifestyle does not mean otherwise. It just means that our opinions on this subject differ. Despite not agreeing with/supporting that lifestyle, I remain friends with people who are homosexual and I don't look at them negativley for it. They are wonderful people who get my respect. I'm just curious as to why everything is about homosexuality with Kaladryn, I mean, if you're in the closet come out bro, we'll all accept you! It doesn't make you a bad person, so embrace it

BTW, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and not agreeing with/supporting that lifestyle does not mean otherwise. It just means that our opinions on this subject differ. Despite not agreeing with/supporting that lifestyle, I remain friends with people who are homosexual and I don't look at them negativley for it. They are wonderful people who get my respect. I'm just curious as to why everything is about homosexuality with Kaladryn, I mean, if you're in the closet come out bro, we'll all accept you! It doesn't make you a bad person, so embrace it

The guilty dog barks more, and louder.

lol, you too.

Threads like these are interesting for about a page. After that, they tend to go absurd and we shouldn't take anything said in them seriously

I couldn't agree more....bodybuilding is a nonmainstream, dirty sport....focusing on one nonmoral enitity is wasting time

So why is guys can watch male bodybuilders and judge them and form an opinion on them based only on their physique and the criteria of bodybuilding yet they can't do this when it comes to women? Whenever a pic is posted of a female bodybuilder they judge them based on whether or not they would have sex with them. So when you are watching ESPN and they show womens basketball do you guys just say "wow she hits 30pts a game but sux cuz I would never bang her"? It's pretty sad and very disappointing. My wife is a heavy weight bodybuilder and use to come on the boards once in a while but now would never even think about it. All the majority of guys do is judge women bodybuilder with their dicks. Even this site which USE to have a higher standard is doing it more and more. Stupid threads like the Rene Toney thread or the "Do you find this hot" are popping up and are just an excuse to trash women bodybuilders. No female bodybuilder does what she does to see how many men would have sex with them. They do it because they love to compete. I think a lot of people on here need to grow up. This place is just turning in to another MD or Getbig and that really sucks!

To a wide degree I agree, that female bodybuilders should be judged more in the way we tend to judge men.

And as much as I don’t really see the point of ’Do you find this hot’ I still think that in the this specific thread, the pictures are so highly sexual that I don’t really see how it would possible for men not to view in that light. I mean - she kinda goes beyond naked... I’m sure women - or men for that sake - would have the same issues if they were looking at pictures of men with erect schlongs. It’s kind of draws the attention away from a bodybuilding perspective.

About the faces. Well, maybe we would start focus a on the faces of male bb’s faces if they took so much estrogen, that they looked more than women than men.

First of all, should we at all applaud anybody - man or woman - who is openly frying their health with full quantities of hormones?! Should we look for any kind of moral in this at all. I’m not sure.

Secondly. Women on test is not the same as men on test. Women on test is about as natural a phenomenon as men on estrogen would be. That’s my opinion anyways. That being said I wouldn’t mind to go 12 rounds with Penpraghai :cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity