over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wich MP3 player is your favorite?

Sansa Clip 4gb rules. VERY small, good output (the brand of headphones matter too- get a couple different ones to try- most are under $20 for decent ones). The Clip can be had on-line for sometimes as low as $25 (maybe refurbished, but sometimes includes shipping). Get 2 and have them filled will different mixes and make sure they are always charged.

Check out Skullcandy, Sennhauser, and Klipsh ear buds.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=12....,cf.osb&fp=ce695bfbf419eb5f&biw=1280&bih=622

Good post. headphones are as, if not, more, important than the player--both for sound quality and blocking out ambient noise. In addition to the earbuds listed by badboy, I also like etyomotic.

Ipod Nano for me. I've had the same one for three years, no problems. Plenty of volume, great battery life (lasts me a week to 10 days, working out 60-90 minutes/day).

HA HA HA- I didn't get so lucky with the laundry with mine - tried to dry it but no go- that's why I always have 2 around now. And at leeast 2 pairs of headphones in the gym bag as no matter how much I pay they seem to get "strained" and one channel stops working. What a way to wreck a workout...

Right! ..... and they're so cheap, if you break one....who cares? Just buy another one.

Ipod Shuffle..... can take a beating at the gym... don't have to worry about the LCD screen smashing.... Good Investment.

My reccomendation

get any mp3 player with bluetooth capability. Then, purchase these headphones

**broken link removed**

I could never squat or deadlift listening to music before, because the cord always bothered me. These don't have a cord. I could have my iphone locked in the locker room while I'm on the gym floor with pandora running, and I will have no problems listening to music.

Deff Sansa 4gb, mine has like 600 songs on it and it's a tank. It's taken a beating and still works, can't beat it for the price.

I used to use a shuffle but recently switched to a sony "walkman" mp3. With the ipods you have to get your music from itunes and pay for it, I switched to a regular mp3 because you can get your music free from the net and put it on there.
I recently got my 4 yr old daughter a "shuffle" but not an ipod it is a Sylvania and only cost $15. I have to say that thing is pretty cool and there is not much difference between it and the real ipod shuffle. For the price you cant beat it.

I know this is an old post, but I just want people to have the correct info. You don't have to get your music from Itunes and pay for it. The only thing you need, is to manage your music with Itunes. You can get your music from anywhere. I get a lot of mine from Amazon, the net, or use Itunes to convert my music from CD's over to MP3. Itunes is free, and you don't have to use the Itunes store. It's easy, just drag and drop your music from any folder into Itunes. So if you get your music from the net and store it in a folder, just drag and drop it into Itunes.

I have used the apple nano ipod for years with no problems, also sounds pretty good. 1 charge usually gets me thru the week. :)

Same here and I have had mine for well over a year now...

I just download whatever CDs I want, choose the songs and move them to the IPOD file (this is for the guy that says no because you have to buy songs from iTunes - I never have before!!!)

I have an ipod shuffle. I love it. It's small and weighs almost nothing, it has a built in clip, and the battery lasts for a while between charges. I've had mine for a while and it has taken a beating. Highly recommended.

Also, I definitely don't buy my music from the iTunes store.

Last edited:
The new nano is the best IMO. The small size, touch screen, and clip make it great for the gym. If budget is a problem, I would go with the Sansa.

I think sony is the best. There pretty cheap now for a 4g or 8g. Battery life is the best. Nothnig comes close. No itunes bullshit. Just drag and drop.

I've had one for years. Going to get a newer one just because I want to upgrade my old one which is over 2years old and still going strong.

I use a Cowon S9 with Shure e420's; the sound quality and EQ customization of the player partnered with higher end earbuds work wonders.

Apple products have absolute garbage audio quality and it should be a crime to listen to music on those white earbuds.

Last edited:
I used to use a shuffle but recently switched to a sony "walkman" mp3. With the ipods you have to get your music from itunes and pay for it, I switched to a regular mp3 because you can get your music free from the net and put it on there.

Is paying $5-10 for an album too much?

hello at all,

i need a new MP3 player for training with very high output level on headphones, what kind of MP3 player you are using?

please post your favorite players.

thank you very much

flatt

iPod nano, the new one with touchscreen. I workout hard and it's small and out of the way.

I would recommend you get some really good in ear headphones. Yes they cost a lot but they'll last in the gym and you don't have to put the volume on 80-100% to cancel noise out.

I have some shure headphones(not going to say which one but their up there) and my volume is usually at 20-50% depending on the quality of the sound. I can't hear anybody what so ever

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131