mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wich testosterone is best for least amount of water bloat?

WHAT TESTOSTERONE DO YOU LIKE FOR THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WATER BLOAT ?

• Total voters
Love prop..tried both Test E and C, but get the bloat with it. Just hate the more frequent pinning with Prop.

Damn I wish I could find that article.
The bloat from test is based on the ester length. The longer the ester the more bloat because of some damn reason and I cannot find this damn article that explains it.
Something about shorter esters..... Ahhh shit! this sucks cause the article made soooo much sense and put everything into perspective!
Diet and body fat though do play a role in the amount of water each one will make you hold!!!

The best test for not getting bloated is the test you eat clean while taking:D

There are things you can take to control the bloat OR you can eat clean but at a high enough doseage, all tests are gonna cause some bloat.

good call on that. The shorter esters supposedly cause less bloat like the ace and prop but like you said diet is basically what it comes down to

Damn I wish I could find that article.
The bloat from test is based on the ester length. The longer the ester the more bloat because of some damn reason and I cannot find this damn article that explains it.
Something about shorter esters..... Ahhh shit! this sucks cause the article made soooo much sense and put everything into perspective!
Diet and body fat though do play a role in the amount of water each one will make you hold!!!

I could picture that when one first starts taking test but think (just my own opinion) that all would be the same once everything fully kicks-in and stabilized. What difference would the esters make at that point?

I've seen less bloating with sustanon compared to other tests for some unknow reason. I wish someone had an answer because it doesnt logically make sense to me why this would be the case. However I am a bit obsessive with bodyfat, measuring and keeping logs and I can see less immediate size growth with sust.

I agree with HRTdoc.....keep estrogen down...also prop is fast acting, and should keep bloat away, make sure you have a plan for estrogen especially if you are gyno prone...it all depends on how your individual body responds to aas. Without anti's I would look like a water balloon on any test but some of my friends can take anything and not bloat. If I was a newbie and starting out I would gO with prop if I'm looking for the least ammount of water bloat, I would say suspension but I think it's too much to deal with for a newbie. But all in all that's all just my opinion..

my vote goes to suspension also,,,but the pain will freaking kill you,,,

Prop gives me no bloat at all

I only know of one sponsor that carries test acetate but it is damn good stuff hardly any water bloat at all and no pain. Prop is my runner up. If everyone had tried test ace they would prob have voted it as number one.

base T. w/least bloat?

Don't know if this counts in your poll but my vote would have to go for Primo, Mast & Var for products with causing bloat.

however as we all know, none are really considered 'base' T. products although I have heard of several guys using Mast as an HRT base?

Bro-knowledge would support Test P. Personally I have only seen bloat with Sust.

Just throw in some Adex or Aromasin and no issues with any ester

If you are eating clean, drinking plenty of water and doing your cardio etc... id have to say Prop but you can control bloat with just about any test if you take the right anti e's along with your test. At least thats been my experiance

Out of Prop, E, C, and Sus, I hold the least amount of water on Prop... now its the only test i use.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity