over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife is pregnant, we're having arguments and problems

so I got my wife pregnant 5 months ago, and we were happier than ever. Well now it's getting rough. The arguments are getting frequent, I have almost no sex life at all with her (maybe done it 5x since she was pregnant, got blown twice) I've said some things I have not meant and said them out of frustration and lack of sleep. I work a job that requires me to be up sometimes at all hours of the night, just to wake up and go to my other job. About my past, I had a time where I fucked up. I fucked up hard. I went and met some chick I met off the computer because we were having problems at the time. Nothing happened with her, but I was still guilty for having met her. My wife never left but it has come up here and there, and lately a lot more. I know the biggest reason is because she is pregnant, and does not think she looks good to me, and that I'm going to meet somebody else. She still looks incredible to me. I'm trying to be a better person since that incident happened awhile back. I'm busting my ass at work to get this promotion, I picked up a very good paying second job, so if she has to lay out of work for a year or whatever (IF) I can swing things and pay for everything. I still go to the gym, not as frequent, but its no longer my #1 priority. My family, the baby, all that stuff comes first to me. Tonight she told me that she didnt know if it was going to work out or not. I tried telling her that shit is magnified in part because she has hormones going crazy right now, its not all me. I admitted some of it was, but not all of it. My sex life is a big issue. I'm human, I'm a guy, I just would like to have it ONCE IN AWHILE. I'd even settle for 1x every couple wks right now. I dont want to be that guy who ends up looking for it anyplace I can. I truely want to be dad, I know my life is going to be so much better and all I think about is my family. All we need to do is get through this. I dont know, maybe somebody has some suggestions for me.

yes sir, girls argue bout some crazy shit when pregnant.. You just have to deal with it.. it will be over soon and life will be back to normal broo.. well as normal as it can get with a new born hehehehe.. :D :D :D :D good luck bro.. u seem like a good person from the post. we all make mistakes. only the brave accept them and change

wow........

Curiosity, your post would and should work for just about any woman.........Abolish the weak, if you follow this, It definetly had me....I can't say Tony went through that......we were just as wild pregnant and couldnt get enough of each other.........so I hope it works out..............one thing, the meeting the other woman may never go away, even if no sex was involved she will not know for sure, and just the act of going would be hard to take, because the thought, desire, intent was there... for the reasons that are happening now....no sex, so she will be more upset, insecure with the crazy thoughts.. which means no sex. Sounds like to love her and want your family......I can't add to the previous post, try it all, sounds good to me:)

You are definitey my brother from another mother. I went through almost all of this 2 years ago. I was almost worried I slept typed this under a different name for second or two. We argued and had little to no sex and I wasn't sure we wre going to make it.......we almost didn't. But I will tell you this.....after all was said and done.....we stuck it out and we share a beautiful little guy now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws