over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny/anavar mix

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I got my hands on some winny/ anavar tabs 25/25 mg mix. Been running just test,primo, mast- say 350-100-300. Plan is to get back onstage next early summer. Far off will need to drlp like 60 to be center stage. Baby is now 7 months so been undoing the damage I did during months 1-5: inadequate everything except water. Not gonna do this long term but I like this combo I’m my whatever you wanna call it not blast I guess a weak cruise. This has upped my strength and pumps which I’ve run 500-750 of test most of the last ten years ekg good labs great. To the point I like this best at 75/75mg or 100/100 mg any thoughts on doing this two weeks on two off or would it be better to reel it into 50 mg max and just stay on. Both schools work in my mind and on the winny side it’s a lil high daily but aside from liver markers up a little and anavar at 100 mg a day is fine imo short term or year round. I’m on the lower test bc I am a new father and it’s time to get back to LHW bc if I samtay a SHW it’s gonna catch up to me even if it’s just the weight, I’m 5’7 200lbs is still big for me.

Can't opine on protocol or longer duration use but I like this mix and intend to run it next time I use orals. Anavar, winstrol and anadrol see the only ones. I get little movement in liver values up to 50mg ED total for winny (worst one for me and this is 8-10 weeks of use) I'd be more concerned with lipid impact especially if running longer term. Var is known to hit hdl hard (winny impacts it too) and 100/100 is a decently high combined dose IMO.

Assumption is you want to play it safe or at least be conscious of issues. If you are decently young and healthy, have run orals before with little issue I think you'll be fine but merely providing feedback on potentials.

Can't opine on protocol or longer duration use but I like this mix and intend to run it next time I use orals. Anavar, winstrol and anadrol see the only ones. I get little movement in liver values up to 50mg ED total for winny (worst one for me and this is 8-10 weeks of use) I'd be more concerned with lipid impact especially if running longer term. Var is known to hit hdl hard (winny impacts it too) and 100/100 is a decently high combined dose IMO.

Assumption is you want to play it safe or at least be conscious of issues. If you are decently young and healthy, have run orals before with little issue I think you'll be fine but merely providing feedback on potentials.
Well I’m 44 but healthy and yea my question was more about liver values my hdl is always low even pre PEDs but my ldl is super low too, genetic my dad is 70 and no meds still at 187 cholesterol and I’ve run tons of orals over the last 20 years even high dodges abombs even back the BD greens I’d pop 2-4 a day and my liver values were elevated but not to where my doc said you need to stop. My cholesterol values never swing too much in either direction again even as a marathon running Marine at 19-21 I have my labs well in 4 years I got labs goin in before wisdom teeth and going out and my hdl was in the 20s ldl the 70s. I’ve had stints where I spent 3 months on niacin, 12gms fish oil daily etc and my hdl only hit 30 one time. I cardio fasted daily in the AM.

Ah. Forgot we spoke before. I'm later 40s but you/I are very similar on reactions and tolerances in regard to liver/lipids etc.

I'd say start it up if that's what you want to do and try. You get bloods and monitor so you can adjust or pivot as/if/when needed. I'm still figuring my winter plan and have considered a derivation of this as one possibility.

I got my hands on some winny/ anavar tabs 25/25 mg mix. Been running just test,primo, mast- say 350-100-300. Plan is to get back onstage next early summer. Far off will need to drlp like 60 to be center stage. Baby is now 7 months so been undoing the damage I did during months 1-5: inadequate everything except water. Not gonna do this long term but I like this combo I’m my whatever you wanna call it not blast I guess a weak cruise. This has upped my strength and pumps which I’ve run 500-750 of test most of the last ten years ekg good labs great. To the point I like this best at 75/75mg or 100/100 mg any thoughts on doing this two weeks on two off or would it be better to reel it into 50 mg max and just stay on. Both schools work in my mind and on the winny side it’s a lil high daily but aside from liver markers up a little and anavar at 100 mg a day is fine imo short term or year round. I’m on the lower test bc I am a new father and it’s time to get back to LHW bc if I samtay a SHW it’s gonna catch up to me even if it’s just the weight, I’m 5’7 200lbs is still big for me.

Whatever route you go, I hope you keep us updated. I'd like to hear about the results!

The only thing I would disagree on is that 100mg of Anavar in fine year round due to its effects on HDL.

Whatever route you go, I hope you keep us updated. I'd like to hear about the results!

The only thing I would disagree on is that 100mg of Anavar in fine year round due to its effects on HDL.
Yea you’re right I was speaking in terms of liver enzymes. I’m old school and we for so many years worried about liver and kidneys only the heavy thought on cardio stuff is kinda new as of the last 5-7 years. Really since Dallas died we always talked about heart health before that but we were always hyper focused on kidney liver, BP now we do echoes, calcium scores I mean shit in the early 2000s we didn’t even talk about triglycerides

Why would you do them for longer than say last 6-8 weeks before the show?

They work really great during this time. Save them for last bit of prep is my opinion.

Well I do use them last weeks before a show but after having a new baby I need to harden up and also with a new baby at 44 I won’t take high dose test or tren anymore so I’m using more tame substances and it is working similar to higher test. Obviously anything more helps but yea I’ve decided on 75 mg 4 weeks on 4 off til I’m looking the way I want to look and when actual prep starts I’ll reevaluate my overall cycle.

Me; 100/100! Allllll the way! I’d get lower back pumps like a mutha on it though. Did that very same thing a year ago. Loved the look!

Cage

Me; 100/100! Allllll the way! I’d get lower back pumps like a mutha on it though. Did that very same thing a year ago. Loved the look!

Cage
Yea I’m fucking loving it lb is fine calves are steady swollen which in 20 years is new feet have a lil water too so I’m goin 75/75 what’s odd dims my libido is thru the roof which I did not think woukd happen on this set up

Yea I’m fucking loving it lb is fine calves are steady swollen which in 20 years is new feet have a lil water too so I’m goin 75/75 what’s odd dims my libido is thru the roof which I did not think woukd happen on this set up
I've always associated the libido with winny. Heard it works amazing for women's libido (no idea but a few people have said it). If you don't get joint issues (I don't) winny is a bomb drug. Energy is high, endurance high, strength for sure, and honestly probably my favorite "look" for any stand alone (ie test only basis and not tons of coupounds). I don't get any debilitating pumps either.

Normally I do a November through January 12-16 week winter blast. This year i took a layoff late summer so really enjoying tuning up with my 200/200 test/deca cruise (200 test just doesn't fucking do it on a cruise for me unless it's a short one - linear decline). Bloods are perfect, cardio is good, leaning out on a solid diet and getting back into things gradually. I may just stick with this or add winny or winny/var combo for a shorter period. Haven't decided and enjoying myself now so not sweating it and more mental masturbation playing what ifs.

I've always associated the libido with winny. Heard it works amazing for women's libido (no idea but a few people have said it). If you don't get joint issues (I don't) winny is a bomb drug. Energy is high, endurance high, strength for sure, and honestly probably my favorite "look" for any stand alone (ie test only basis and not tons of coupounds). I don't get any debilitating pumps either.

Normally I do a November through January 12-16 week winter blast. This year i took a layoff late summer so really enjoying tuning up with my 200/200 test/deca cruise (200 test just doesn't fucking do it on a cruise for me unless it's a short one - linear decline). Bloods are perfect, cardio is good, leaning out on a solid diet and getting back into things gradually. I may just stick with this or add winny or winny/var combo for a shorter period. Haven't decided and enjoying myself now so not sweating it and more mental masturbation playing what ifs.
Yea winny does all that for me and yes you put a chic on winny and they turn into a water fountain I’ve never been with so many squirters until chics started taking a winny and the low dose works enough there without any virilization I even had this multi millionaire chic that I told about that side effect when talking about clients and she was like I WANT THAT, so I put her on a tiny amount 2 weeks later she’s keeping a dildo in her office and paying me session cost to go to her work and suck me off and as a younger guy this was some other went on for like a year. So yea win is a win imo though yeah you dose a chic up she will start to sound like a dude so unless youre into that shit…

Yea winny does all that for me and yes you put a chic on winny and they turn into a water fountain I’ve never been with so many squirters until chics started taking a winny and the low dose works enough there without any virilization I even had this multi millionaire chic that I told about that side effect when talking about clients and she was like I WANT THAT, so I put her on a tiny amount 2 weeks later she’s keeping a dildo in her office and paying me session cost to go to her work and suck me off and as a younger guy this was some other went on for like a year. So yea win is a win imo though yeah you dose a chic up she will start to sound like a dude so unless youre into that shit…
wtf im gettting my gf on this immediately :D

wtf im gettting my gf on this immediately :D
No shit it 1,000% does this I have a 20 year old wellness chic, super hot. I told her this would happen m, she was like I’m horny all the time it won’t matter…..a week later she’s sending me videos of her fucking herself and squirting everywhere saying omg this is amazing stuff. Mel 2 ain’t too shabby for making ur chic horny and cumming hard too,

My wife when she used winny back in the day was very horny I might add. She has not used it in years since she started Female HRT which has its benefits too.

No shit it 1,000% does this I have a 20 year old wellness chic, super hot. I told her this would happen m, she was like I’m horny all the time it won’t matter…..a week later she’s sending me videos of her fucking herself and squirting everywhere saying omg this is amazing stuff. Mel 2 ain’t too shabby for making ur chic horny and cumming hard too,
bro you need to give her the business!!! she is obviously with it and into you. show her what the OG can do, tell her pussy boyfriend that her real man's home now!!! lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear