over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WINNY FOR GRILS

PUMPED

Registered
MY WIFE IS GETTING READY FOR A FITNESS SHOW AND I WAS THINKING AROUND 10MG ED OF WINNY SHOULD DO IT. ALSO SHE IS ON 75MG/WEEK OF EQ TILL 3 WEEKS OUT AND CLEN / T-3 2 WEEKS ON 2WEEKS OFF AND NO MORE THAT 37.5MCG OF T-3. SHOULD THAT DO THE TRIX?

Winny - just keep an eye on her clit :D it'll more than likely get enlarged, but growth is not favorable! Same goes for voice - have her quit if her throat feels sore.

xcel

I posted this question around the boards for a gal at the gym. Got lot's of feedback from the gals!

xcel

Winny is made from DHT, byproduct of testosterone.
It is what causes males in puberty to grow, acne, sexual organs enlarge, hair loss ect... Winny, unless contest needed, should be avoided by women. DHT bonds 5times stronger to the AR(androgen receptor) then testosterone.

titan's right/ winny is a "dirty drug" when it comes to the ladies. there are other options out there as far as aas goes that would be better for her. i do not suffer from dht related hairloss. but, i have heard more complaints from men regarding winny and male pattern baldness. if it will do that to men in moderate dosages, think of the ramifications to women.

Masteron as well. Very hard on the prostate, hairline
and wallat lol.

I Agree

I dated a girl who was on Winny, Primo and anavar. The combination caused alot of side effects, but when she added Winstrol, her voice got deeper, clit got swollen and she broke out all over her back. needless to say she stopped, and in enough time to prevent permenant damage (for lack of a better word).

I can verify

The problems with the winny in women. That was THE drug that caused the most side effects for her. Noticable hair loss (not going bald, just much more than normal falling out), deeper voice, and definitely a bad breakout all over her back. She is a relatively experienced drug user with test, anavar, winny, deca, primo, dbol, clen, and gh soon to name most of the drugs she has used. And like I stated earlier, winny had the most side effects for her. Just be very careful when dosing aas for women. Start out with low doses and go slow. This can help prevent or at least minimize the sides that may occur.

Re: I can verify

mike man said:
The problems with the winny in women. That was THE drug that caused the most side effects for her. Noticable hair loss (not going bald, just much more than normal falling out), deeper voice, and definitely a bad breakout all over her back. She is a relatively experienced drug user with test, anavar, winny, deca, primo, dbol, clen, and gh soon to name most of the drugs she has used. And like I stated earlier, winny had the most side effects for her. Just be very careful when dosing aas for women. Start out with low doses and go slow. This can help prevent or at least minimize the sides that may occur.

SHE IS ONLY DONT 10MG A DAY

I've had a number of women on winny w/o any complaints or noticed negative side's.

10mg-15mg/day works fine works just fine. Break it up into 2-3 doses a day.

I must say...

That she was pushing up to more like 20-25mgs per day along with primo, so that is the biggest reason for her sides. Just start out with low doses and work her up to 10-15mgs depending on whether she is stacking anything else with it.

Look for Nitrotain....the paste from Oz. It worked very well for a girl I know, I didn't train her and don't know her dosages, but I know her bf's supplier so I know all she used was 100mg primo and nitrotain. 20x as anabolic as primo, and 1/2 as androgenic. I see china has it, look into it.

Pusher said:
Look for Nitrotain....the paste from Oz. It worked very well for a girl I know, I didn't train her and don't know her dosages, but I know her bf's supplier so I know all she used was 100mg primo and nitrotain. 20x as anabolic as primo, and 1/2 as androgenic. I see china has it, look into it.

I think his are the oral equivilant of Nitrotain. Still, as long as its chemically the same compounds, it should still work the same.

BBZ

Nitrotain is a wonderful drug for females

I know many that have used it and they love it

Its easily available in Australia and cheap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads