advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

JUST FYI.... it's the LAW... you go to ER they HAVE to treat you...signed by President Reagan... ask any illegal alien...they know. They will get their money one way or the other... by you or by tax payers... but according to the law... all 'persons' NOT CITIZENS.. persons in the USA 'shall' get ER Care until stabilized.

ER doesn't have to treat you if it's not life threatening.

98% chance OP has a pinched nerve.

What was your workout the day before? Sounds like your psoas is locked up and pinching your sciatic nerve.

I went to ER last year with constapation no insurance ... FREE.. .yes...they treat you... ask any illegal alien

The ER cannot refuse to see you... You could go in there with a common cold and they would have to have you looked at by at the very least a nurse.

If your symptoms are really what you say they are, you'll have no trouble seeing a DR. Have them run a Hepatitis screening while your there... Who care's if you're broke, just don't pay the damn bill till you have the money. Bet you can afford AAS though! Health comes first Bro.

Bottom line is this, most states offer health care if you are under a certain income. Apply for it!!

ER are required by the federal government to treat patients regardless of ability/inability to pay, migratory status, no insurance, etc. get checked out and worry about the bill later, your life is worth more!

well, all the "hey dumbass, go to a doctor" comments.... I have no insurance and money is f'n tight right now. gonna cost me 200 to even get in urgent care, plus whatever they order labs ect... I don't have it now.. and in 2 wks may be on unemployment.

I got some liver labs done last week in another thjread.

I've been off everything for at least a week... drol since last mon/tues.
was on igf1,igf1des,cjc,ghrp2,test,tren,drol,aromasin/adex
,. taking some time off

And that means what? That everything is ok because you're "taking some time off"

So you would rather save $200 and chance not waking up tomorrow? Please explain to me that logic again.

Nobody has called you names until after this post. The OBVIOUS answer (just like on your other thread) is to go to the doctor. You are looking for an excuse not to bc you don't have insurance.? Either go to the doctor and find out what's wrong with you or stop making these threads asking regular people for medical advice

How the hell does someone spend all that money on aas and other hormones and peptides and doesn't have health insurance covered?

:banghead:

How the hell does someone spend all that money on aas and other hormones and peptides and doesn't have health insurance covered?

I was thinking the same thing!

Listen to word of wisdom posted here bro.. Get checked out NOW! not worth your health long or short term

That's exactly right you ARE A DUMBASS!

You can afford the drugs but nothing else is that right? That's like buying a
car and being to broke to do an oil change.

Funny thing is the car may be all you will have left with no one to drive it...

Get your priorities in order.

hey fuckface..

how the fuck do you know what i got, how i got it, or what i paid for it? you think everybody driving a ferrari went to the dealer and paid top $? fuck your analogies.

i'm sitting on a load of stuff i got back when i was making good $$ and a good amount was to sell... that's how i afforded it you fucking pompus cunt. and my income has now droppped substantially.. like 50%. how'd you like your paycheck cut in half?.... you expect me NOT to use the stuff because IF i were to RE-BUY it i couldn't afford it? i EARN my income based in large part on how i look.

everybody saying GO TO THE DOCTOR... well, i go to the ER and next month i have a $8k+ med bill and have to declare bankruptcy........ instead of saying "oh yea, that happened to me, it was just a cramp from an electrolyte inbalance. if it keeps happening make a $30 apt with a general prac doc.. it won't kill you in your sleep", you... SOME, of you make your little snickering comments. what the fuck happened to this forum... 10 years ago this place had vets that were respectfull, now i get "elitest" remarks from guys been using gear less time than they spend in high school.

yes, the ER can't refuse you.... BUT they WILL bill you, and that bill is LARGE enough that making what i make, i'll be in debt for a decade. I'm in CA, i don't like in the midwest where you can get by on a $400 apt and $3 gas.

hey genius, how bout a couple guys ask where to get stuff, and you say, well, i can get stuff... you tell'em x-dollars, that's ok for them, well, those x-dollars pays for a few hundred grams worth of stuff, couple dozen grams go to them, the rest is yours.

do that a couple times and you're stocked up pretty well. there's only soooo much you can get rid of SAFELY (without holding a sign on the side of the road advertising to ppl you don't know).

not doing it to buy a Bentley, just to pick up the slack on rent and gas at times.... and not to put out an extra $200/mon on health insur.

community health clinic, public health clinic, free or sliding scale fee... for all that other crap you got goin on you need to have some basic labs drawn and HIV, Hep screening as well or..

do it yourself @ home....
Hep test
Hepatitis Test | At Home Hepatitis Testing Kit | Get Tested For Hepatitis
The Home Access® Hepatitis C

hiv test
OraQuick In-Home HIV Test - CVS pharmacy

Privatemdlabs.com
You can do it all yourself till you can't test no more.. autoimmune disease testing, hepatitis testing, HIV testing, Chem panel, CBC, LFT's, Kidney fct.,heavy metal testing etc..

For $79.00 you get this basic lab testing that would be done in any ER/Urgent Care Center if you were to walk in with generalized complaints and non emergency....

Deluxe Checkup

Description: The Deluxe Checkup is our basic unisex testing package which contains the following tests:
- Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Serum Iron
- Complete Urinalysis Profile
- Serum Electrolytes

Hep C antibody test $44.49

HIV-1 antibody test $44.49

Those are a good start and go from there.... that's all you would get @ a comm. clinic/pub. health center anyway... If you don't have the time or want to do it yourself... those would be my first option since they are low cost/low income free/sliding scale fee based..

Usually i would agree with you.I think you missed though.Guy has a lot more going on.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hink-i-have-hepatitis-been-sick-too-long.html

yeah you are right this guy has issues, lots of contradictions in his story also

I went to ER last year with constapation no insurance ... FREE.. .yes...they treat you... ask any illegal alien

easily the dumbest person to post on these forums, stop bringing your political bullshit into threads

If in Cali just Google your county public health services to check what health services are offered @ their public health centers... some only provide STD/HIV screening other counties offer more comprehensive including primary care to anyone regardless of income/ability to pay or insurance...

Could it be a bad electrolyte imbalance due to kidney problems? I know kidneys were mentioned earlier.

What is going on with you is serious enough that you should at least go to an urgent care office. Seeing a doc at an urgent care should be well under $200 and worth every penny. I wouldn't go to the ER unless its a true emergency, you will incur a large bill there. I went to Urgent Care when I had a bad abcess and they took care of me, I think most of them are very competent. Youre having so many problems now you really need to see a doc soon, don't risk permanent damage to your body. If I were you I would also stop all the drugs youre taking and just take 150 mg/wk test cyp until you figure all this shit out and get healthy again. No more peptides, GH, and all the steroid until youre healthy again and know what the hell is going on.

Go to the hospital and when they bill you call the office ask for courtesy cssh discount i didnthave insurance in between jobs got metal removed from eye ball it was a 1700 bill settled up for 200 even

Hey man, I understand your situation. I have a 2 yr old son and my wife just got back into the workforce. We all went 1.5 yrs without insurance, so I know the last you want is a huge medical bill. BUT, you can set it up where you pay $10 a month, even $5 a month. As long as you pay something, no matter how small, they will accept it, trust me! Your health is the most important thing you have. I feel for your situation with very low funds, but you have to see what's wrong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131