advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

Go to the hospital and when they bill you call the office ask for courtesy cssh discount i didnthave insurance in between jobs got metal removed from eye ball it was a 1700 bill settled up for 200 even

:yeahthat: My boss does this all the time. Always pays out of pocket for accidents at work, never uses his insurance. It's way cheaper!

I'd take 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, with the mother, in a glass of water and chug. Then rinse mouth out with water, then rinse with water and baking soda or something alkaline because the vinegar will eat your teeth.

This has worked for me on numerous occasions to get rid of horrible Charlie horses in almost all my leg muscles. Sometimes I had to do 2 glasses in a row. It will make you piss, make stiffness go away all over your body, give you energy, unconstipate you, make you more flexible etc. I believe part of what it does is decalcify your cells, lower your sodium and help in energy making processes.

Check it out at earthclinic, everyone should have it in their kitchen.

I don't think anyone is trying to be a dick bro, it's just if ur that sick go to the DR. Remember ur posting to a board with thousands of members, everybody has their opinion. Good or bad take it with a grain of salt. As for my opinion, ur can't be that sick or else u would have gone to the ER no matter what the cost. Good luck bro, I hope it's nothing serious.

Lets keep the thread on the guys problem. Nobody will learn anything if we have a thread about how poor a decision maker someone may be.

Do you drink lots of diet soda? Most of these symptoms you are having and in the other thread are linked to diet soda drinking. I was researching about it and you can find lots of info in the internet.

Also i would do a good detox/cleanse and get rid of all the toxins you have in your body .

woke up this am feeling normal... legs moved like normal.. at least about 95% or so.... but around 230 I was getting ready to train sitting down watching youtube bb vids' lol.... I went to stand up and bam! there's the grinding hard and tight as wood feeling in my lower-upper thighs.. around my knee up 1/3 my upper leg. it's gotten worse to a point.. but I've been walking around and training clients since then.

workout kinda sucked though... could've been strong, but I just didn't have the mind-muscle connect I had up until thurs last week when things started going bad. felt good though.

gonna try the applecider/vinegar thing tonight and pick up some magnesium. my lawyer's "go to" doc isn't in the office till Friday. said he'll take care of me for $30... feels like a long wait though.

also, gonna try taking a ML of my "t4", see if that has something to do with the cramps.

Last edited:
woke up this am feeling normal... legs moved like normal.. at least about 95% or so.... but around 230 I was getting ready to train sitting down watching youtube bb vids' lol.... I went to stand up and bam! there's the grinding hard and tight as wood feeling in my lower-upper thighs.. around my knee up 1/3 my upper leg. it's gotten worse to a point.. but I've been walking around and training clients since then.

workout kinda sucked though... could've been strong, but I just didn't have the mind-muscle connect I had up until thurs last week when things started going bad. felt good though.

gonna try the applecider/vinegar thing tonight and pick up some magnesium. my lawyer's "go to" doc isn't in the office till Friday. said he'll take care of me for $30... feels like a long wait though.

also, gonna try taking a ML of my "t4", see if that has something to do with the cramps.

Jesus dude, at least stop training, stop pounding food, hydrate well, and take it easy. People who don't listen to their body don't make it far in bodybuilding.

Maybe you F*d your sciatic nerve up while pinning?

I'm no doctor, but I would probably go see one if it was that serious. Lucky for me I'm close friends with a doc.

Good luck

yeah you are right this guy has issues, lots of contradictions in his story also

easily the dumbest person to post on these forums, stop bringing your political bullshit into threads

If you think I'm wrong..then you're the dumb one...several of us told you ER can't refuse you... but you keep insisting they can...shows what you know pfffffffft.

Oh just so you know..I still don't have insurance and have a dentist appointment on thurs *wink*

Last edited:
Love reading the theories and possibilities it could be. Only way to know for sure what happened is to see a doc.

I one time woke up outta bed after a deep sleep and immediately collapsed. My legs, both, were completely numb like I laying on them wrong. Hit the ground hard and it took a minute to regain control. Never happened again, so I took it as a fluke. I wouldn't worry about it unless it happened on a regular basis.

You know the brain paralyzes the body when sleeping right?

If you think I'm wrong..then you're the dumb one...several of us told you ER can't refuse you... but you keep insisting they can...shows what you know pfffffffft.

Oh just so you know..I still don't have insurance and have a dentist appointment on thurs *wink*

An ER is required to treat you under the EMTALA law for emergency conditions only, you can read the law below, since you don't seem smart enough to look it up yourself.

An emergency medical condition is defined as "a condition manifesting itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in placing the individual's health in serious jeopardy, serious impairment to bodily functions, or serious dysfunction of bodily organs."

An ER is required to treat you under the EMTALA law for emergency conditions only, you can read the law below, since you don't seem smart enough to look it up yourself.

Obviously you're not a Dr that decides what an emergency condition is... only a DR can. When I couldn't have a bowel movement I called ER... Nurse "if you come in the door we can't refuse you treatment" I went in...they did blood tests etc... pancreatitis they found... told me what to do about it... free.

Just be a man and admit when you're wrong or do you just want to argue with people whom may be smarter than you?

Obviously you're not a Dr that decides what an emergency condition is... only a DR can. When I couldn't have a bowel movement I called ER... Nurse "if you come in the door we can't refuse you treatment" I went in...they did blood tests etc... pancreatitis they found... told me what to do about it... free.

Just be a man and admit when you're wrong or do you just want to argue with people whom may be smarter than you?

They can't refuse you treatment, BUT, they can sure as heck take theri sweet time. What I would do if this were me, go to the ER and tell the people this: "I have this shooting pain in my left arm, I can't move it and my chest keeps getting tighter, please help!!!" Then maybe fall to a knee grabbing my chest. They will rush you back and a doc will be right there. Then you tell them the whole sha-bang. It's a deceiving way to do it, but you will be seen much faster. Kaladryn is right and you are as well. You just may be waiting for 5-6 hours for a "non-emergency" (in their eyes) but you will be seen. They won't ask you to wait with a "heart problem" because they are terrified of a lawsuit

Of course you can go to your local ED for treatment, but it will cost you, a bill is generated for services.. It doesn't matter if you are homeless, transient, "frequent flyer", addict, drunk, living under a freeway overpass, unemployed, illegal, lie about your personal info, etc... it's not a "free" service..

Many hospitals have charitable organizations that contribute funds whole or part for those that are unable to pay, others rely on various community groups, donations, funds etc. to cover costs for reimbursement. .. hospitals are a business whether public, private, for profit, non-profit they don't give away services costs need to be recovered somehow someway somewhere...

They have to treat everyone who comes in yes, but that can be anything from observation only, to giving you a Tylenol, or basic labs, IV fluids, diagnostics, etc...

They will do the appropriate CYA tests then discharge you with instructions to follow up with your primary care physician and/or to return if symptoms persist/return/worsen etc...

BTW the nurse handing you that Tylenol will cost you up to $100.00 for med administration fee just to hand it to you.. Go to an urgent care center..

Even if you have insurance many prefer/request UCC's to ED's for minor complaints/injuries.. some have a very high copay for ED visits vs. UCC visit...

They can't refuse you treatment, BUT, they can sure as heck take theri sweet time. What I would do if this were me, go to the ER and tell the people this: "I have this shooting pain in my left arm, I can't move it and my chest keeps getting tighter, please help!!!" Then maybe fall to a knee grabbing my chest. They will rush you back and a doc will be right there. Then you tell them the whole sha-bang. It's a deceiving way to do it, but you will be seen much faster. Kaladryn is right and you are as well. You just may be waiting for 5-6 hours for a "non-emergency" (in their eyes) but you will be seen. They won't ask you to wait with a "heart problem" because they are terrified of a lawsuit

It's not the threat of any legal action that will get you back to a room faster by "faking", it's that you may be having a cardiac event which is a true emergency... ...

Sure you will get roomed quickly, but I think by the time the nurse hooked you up to the heparin and nitro drip you might be thinking you made a mistake :)

and if you tell them the whole "sha-bang" you be sent back out to the waiting room just as fast or put on a gurney in the hall way and sit there for a few hours for observation just in case :)

Last edited:
It's not the threat of any legal action that will get you back to a room faster by "faking", it's that you may be having a cardiac event which is a true emergency... ...

Sure you will get roomed quickly, but I think by the time the nurse hooked you up to the heparin and nitro drip you might be thinking you made a mistake :)

and if you tell them the whole "sha-bang" you be sent back out to the waiting room just as fast or put on a gurney in the hall way and sit there for a few hours for observation just in case :)

lol, this is true, but it wasn't meant to be used in an everday sickness situation, or even to be taken seriously. Doctors will do anything and everything to avoid a lawsuit, hence running every test under the sun. I know it is important to cover all the bases, but some of them aren't needed, they are done for malpractice reasons. My PCP told me that is the reason many order extensive tests (family friend). Anywho, I still think the OP should go to the docs or UCC as you pointed out. Wait an hour or two, maybe three or four. Who cares, find out what's wrong with you! There are many hospitals that have programs for people with no insurance. OR, as I said, work out a payment plan with them. You can pay $5/month if need be, just keep paying

lol, this is true, but it wasn't meant to be used in an everday sickness situation, or even to be taken seriously. Doctors will do anything and everything to avoid a lawsuit, hence running every test under the sun. I know it is important to cover all the bases, but some of them aren't needed, they are done for malpractice reasons. My PCP told me that is the reason many order extensive tests (family friend). Anywho, I still think the OP should go to the docs or UCC as you pointed out. Wait an hour or two, maybe three or four. Who cares, find out what's wrong with you! There are many hospitals that have programs for people with no insurance. OR, as I said, work out a payment plan with them. You can pay $5/month if need be, just keep paying

Yep, they do fear the lawsuit....
:) Those are the CYA tests....Like CAT Scans which are $$$$... and it's without question OP needs to see a Dr. yesterday... Shit like that would scare the crap outta me myself.. Unexplained weight loss, hand tremor, muscle/joint aches/pain, now lower extremity muscle spasms...

woke up this am and AGAIn couldn't move legs, AND it progressed to my arms, left arm moreso than right... so i went to the ER

ct scan normal. no MS
chest xray. no pulmonary prob
blood work copy and paste
wbc 3.8-10.8 9.9
rbc 4.2-5.6 5.33
hemoglob 13.5-17.5 14.9
hemocrit 36-46 45.5
mean corpsuscle vol 80-99 85
mean corpsuscle hemo 27-31
mean corpsule concentration 4.9-5.5
===== the SINGLE number/far right numbers are mine.

RBC and Hemoglon ain''t tooooo high from running that drol. lol

.... they had no clue, but suspected my thyroid is to blame. i was waiting on about 7 more tests (the tested about 44 markers total... above is just a few relative to rbc and the AAS i was using), when i left. doc/nurse will call with more results.

sent me hoem with a scripe for prednisone 15mg 3x/d 5days.

and sooooo i wait.

that was scary shit this morning though.

Man this is getting scary I pray the best for you man!

woke up this am and AGAIn couldn't move legs, AND it progressed to my arms, left arm moreso than right... so i went to the ER

ct scan normal. no MS
chest xray. no pulmonary prob
blood work copy and paste
wbc 3.8-10.8 9.9
rbc 4.2-5.6 5.33
hemoglob 13.5-17.5 14.9
hemocrit 36-46 45.5
mean corpsuscle vol 80-99 85
mean corpsuscle hemo 27-31
mean corpsule concentration 4.9-5.5
===== the SINGLE number/far right numbers are mine.

RBC and Hemoglon ain''t tooooo high from running that drol. lol

.... they had no clue, but suspected my thyroid is to blame. i was waiting on about 7 more tests (the tested about 44 markers total... above is just a few relative to rbc and the AAS i was using), when i left. doc/nurse will call with more results.

sent me hoem with a scripe for prednisone 15mg 3x/d 5days.

and sooooo i wait.

that was scary shit this morning though.

Glad you went to the hospital brother, it's better to be alive with a bill then dead! You did the right thing. We are all praying for you!!! Keep us updated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131