over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would You, Could You.. stop?

I've been around it a long time, and have been on various protocols a while as well. I've seen people react differently, physically and emotionally. Some are in charge and maintain. Some use to promote an image and become dependant on the attention. I've seen some who have no attitude change, while some become intolerable.

Sometimes I am an observer, check in with myself to make sure I'm on track and not too out of touch, and have thoughts that I'm curious to see if it's just me, or if others have had similar experiences

being around "A LONG TIME" doesn't mean you have experience....

yea it changes people.....it just magnifies what that person already is
and is going to be...

if you are an asshole..???? prepare to be a GIANT asshole....
if you strive to be successful.....prepare to more determined.....

the people that get effected the most, are those people who have
self esteem issues.....or those that just think they are better than
every other person that ever walked the planet (this people are the worst)
they already had the attention....they are good looking, attractive to others
get looks and stares....then they get into this stuff, and its all over...

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

But I try and not let my use of anything affect outside relationships. If I notice something like tren is having a negative effect I lower it or get off completely. To look a certain way isn't worth throwing away relationships with loved ones or friends or compromising your health.

Long term(health wise) I feel like I will eventually be on like 150mg of test a week and maybe 100mg of deca with no AI until I die. That would leave me with enough hormone to maintain a decent physique and quality of life while still staying in a healthy range.

I'm in my 20s and already shying away from any orals and also Tren, although every tren cycle treats me different, from a side effect standpoint and blood work stand point. Some runs are just better than others, but keeping doses low with it is key IMO. There truly is no other drug like it in terms of quick quality results.

I'm generally a calm guy, I've had my fair share of scuffles and what not but I'm over all that. My last tren run an employee came into my office and it was the first time I actually lost my "cool" on someone. I told him he needed to step out or I was going to remove him myself. After I said that I realized I was being the ASSHOLE. First thing I did was went an apologized, then dropped the tren for the rest of that run. Because I knew that's not how I would react had I not been on it, he really didn't even do anything disrespectful he just wanted an answer.

Last edited:
Having two girls (under two) has drastically changed my training approach.

Dont give two shits about nothing else but them.

No more blasts and high dosages, pushing heavy weights where I might injure myself.

I simply train to stay healthy, use moderate cycles 2-3 times a year.

My goal is to be around and be present for them.

OBV to each his own though.

• Love
Reactions: sk8
We enjoy a look, a feel, this way of living. The separation between average and getting looks, the step outside of just average. Some push it to freak status... but do you ever consider coming off, and why?
I see it too often, how it changes people negatively. Has it ruined your relationship?
What do you think is the successful way to maintain use and physique, yet not alter or destroy what connects people intimately?
Ego vs spirit

this is a wierd question kind of...
especially that part...

i guess ppl do get very caught up in the looks aspect and at some point that look is reliant on drugs.

i think if it gets to that the reality is that it is like any other drug thing that gets out of hand. if in a relationship essentially that is being very selfish.

personally i think it is dangerous to become that wrapped up in how you look as it could change in an instant. then what. lol

i have changed myself dramatically a bunch of times.
i have seen how ppl treat me very different depending on how i look, which me they see.

when someone treats me very different because of how i LOOK outside i think its kind of funny, very shallow and uninteresting, i also know the hard reality of unplanned change. would that person treat me the same way aftter the change??

probably not...

dont believe the hype n pretty smiles.
;)

Been gaining and losing weight for the past 15 years depending on my health. It definitely sucks to progress and then have to hault everything and have it almost all stripped from you.

I certainly have changed perspective over the years. I no longer want to be the biggest, strongest, leanest m-fer around. I actually look at some guys in disgust these days....and thats where i used to think i WANTED to be...crazy to think about.

Just want to be healthy and leaner than the average joe-blow. As long as i look like i lift with clothes on, and get that "oh damn" look once the shirt comes off....im happy

this is a wierd question kind of...
especially that part...

i guess ppl do get very caught up in the looks aspect and at some point that look is reliant on drugs.
;)

I get what you're saying. The part you mentioned, is my reference to personally going for balance. I've pushed the limits as far as I'm willing to take, during contest prep. I felt my emotions and attitude change as a direct result. But, I'm not willing to push it further, gain another 15-20lbs Muscle, lose femininity, go outside the scope of what I want for myself, my life, relationship... in pursuit of a trophy. Some do, it's their choice, not for me anymore. When the protocol is pushed, I see selfishness, and change of behavior... and even when keeping it in check and being aware of it, it has the ability to eat away at relationships.
Yes, when my look changes, people treat me differently. Keep that in check too. Life is my priority. Happiness and well being my priority. Wanting to also meet personal goals of having a muscular physique, strength, and not being average.
To think of those who hang their happiness on that look alone, true, it can be gone in a minute. Lol

Last edited:
yea it changes people.....it just magnifies what that person already is
and is going to be...

if you are an asshole..???? prepare to be a GIANT asshole....
if you strive to be successful.....prepare to more determined.....

This..... it's made me a much more determined and focused individual in all aspects of my life... it may not be the gear so much as lifting weights or the overall effort of going to the gym, eating the food, putting in the day to day work etc etc... it's been a VERY positive side effect and I don't know if I would be such a goal-driven individual if it wasn't for this.

when someone treats me very different because of how i LOOK outside i think its kind of funny, very shallow and uninteresting
;)

I get to experience this fairly frequently.

me bulked and pale vs. me tan and shredded pretty much looks like 2 totally different people.

the same women treat me VERY differently based on which 'mode' I am in.. it's kinda funny, kinda depressing..

but it's just shallow human nature.. we are all like that, even though not everyone has the honesty to admit it.

Straight up addict here.
Wouldn't know HOW to stop AAS.
Changed my life for the better.

me bulked and pale vs. me tan and shredded pretty much looks like 2 totally different people.

the same women treat me VERY differently based on which 'mode' I am in.. it's kinda funny, kinda depressing..

but it's just shallow human nature.. we are all like that, even though not everyone has the honesty to admit it.

i seriously get a good laugh inside when it happens.

its easy to get caught up in, especially if you dont REALLY know the ups n downs.

I get what you're saying. The part you mentioned, is my reference to personally going for balance. I've pushed the limits as far as I'm willing to take, during contest prep. I felt my emotions and attitude change as a direct result. But, I'm not willing to push it further, gain another 15-20lbs Muscle, lose femininity, go outside the scope of what I want for myself, my life, relationship... in pursuit of a trophy. Some do, it's their choice, not for me anymore. When the protocol is pushed, I see selfishness, and change of behavior... and even when keeping it in check and being aware of it, it has the ability to eat away at relationships.
Yes, when my look changes, people treat me differently. Keep that in check too. Life is my priority. Happiness and well being my priority. Wanting to also meet personal goals of having a muscular physique, strength, and not being average.
To think of those who hang their happiness on that look alone, true, it can be gone in a minute. Lol

i think in general as we get older our outlook on all of this and priorities change... so maybe you have the perspective of been there, done that n learned.

its very easy to get caught up in pushing the limits as you are growing, in age, knowledge and size. for some taking things to extremes is just who they are. it takes a lot to even recognize for those types of ppl that there.. idk drive could be part of the problem. i know for myself that is/was and will be the case. a LOT of ppl reading this and in this "life style" take things to extremes.

i/they/we only stop when forced to from going too far.
most just keep doing basically the same dumb shit, THINKING we are doing something differnet. which at the base gererally means being full of shit. lol to some degree.:rolleyes:

in general when one has a singular focus the other things in life get less attention. apply that to contest prep.

i think the ppl who are really successful at doing this are on a different level. i dont know many. lol if we want a bord example john meadows really comes to mind.

many of the rest of us are lost in our own delusions and insecurities, this life style fosters that.

my focus is on evolution.
i need to evolve to stay alive.
i needed all this to learn various things, now i need to take away and grow from that. i think a lot of other ppl here are at similar points or at least should be.

excess in moderation?

much of this you really can not explain to ppl has to be a personal evolution.
some just dont evolve

Very true. It's the ones that treat you the same regardless are the ones you want to never neglect.

aren't you like that...??? you hate fatties....

so wheres your limit...???.....
where do you feel its goes from norm to fattie..??

what if a women had a kid....or twins....and gained 60 pounds...???
would you treat her different a year later when so goes from 205
to 145..???

CT Fletcher and his story with the steroids....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUc4ptj9YmM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUc4ptj9YmM[/ame]

aren't you like that...??? you hate fatties....

so wheres your limit...???.....
where do you feel its goes from norm to fattie..??

what if a women had a kid....or twins....and gained 60 pounds...???
would you treat her different a year later when so goes from 205
to 145..???

I do hate fatties, true.

however, it's different, because im a diamond in the rough

you have seen my transformation photos... so you know what lies underneath the chub. I have the discipline to undergo dramatic transformations in very short periods of time..

which you will all observe again very shortly

fatties are just shit covered in shit.

the thing about women (and mend) gaining weight and getting fat as fuck is - they tend to stay that way.. how else is the obesity rate in this country climbing at a near exponential rate?

if that semi-recent thread was any indication...women continue to expand after the wedding day, children or no.

it would appear that the women around where I live continue to eat for two (or three) long after their children have left for college.

all while complaining about "oppressive standards of beauty" aka the "human biological imperative".

I do hate fatties, true.

however, it's different, because im a diamond in the rough

you have seen my transformation photos... so you know what lies underneath the chub. I have the discipline to undergo dramatic transformations in very short periods of time..

which you will all observe again very shortly

fatties are just shit covered in shit.

the thing about women (and mend) gaining weight and getting fat as fuck is - they tend to stay that way.. how else is the obesity rate in this country climbing at a near exponential rate?

if that semi-recent thread was any indication...women continue to expand after the wedding day, children or no.

it would appear that the women around where I live continue to eat for two (or three) long after their children have left for college.

all while complaining about "oppressive standards of beauty" aka the "human biological imperative".

This is what I thought you'd say. You don't hate fatties so to speak, you hate fatties who complain about how fat they are, usually with a pint of ben and jerrys in their hand... I can't stand it either, complain about how fat they are then eat a bunch of shit and live a sedentary life. It goes for all facets of life. Complain about not making enough money but won't look for a new job. Complain about not having any money yet they spend it on stupid shit. Complain about not growing any muscle while not eating enough.

I tend not to associate with people like this.. nothing but negativity out of their chocolate covered mouths.

This is what I thought you'd say. You don't hate fatties so to speak, you hate fatties who complain about how fat they are, usually with a pint of ben and jerrys in their hand... I can't stand it either, complain about how fat they are then eat a bunch of shit and live a sedentary life. It goes for all facets of life. Complain about not making enough money but won't look for a new job. Complain about not having any money yet they spend it on stupid shit. Complain about not growing any muscle while not eating enough.

I tend not to associate with people like this.. nothing but negativity out of their chocolate covered mouths.

Or candy asses

couldnt resist lol

the sheer entitlement and disconnection from reality is another thing... ive had fat women hit on me, proposition me, etc.. only to be so incredibly offended after I turn them down..

im like.... "bitch, I can see my abs through my fucking sweater, and don't think I can't tell that you tucked your gunt into your XXXL lululemons..

cuz I can."

they need to stay in their fucking lane

We enjoy a look, a feel, this way of living. The separation between average and getting looks, the step outside of just average. Some push it to freak status... but do you ever consider coming off, and why?
I see it too often, how it changes people negatively. Has it ruined your relationship?
What do you think is the successful way to maintain use and physique, yet not alter or destroy what connects people intimately?
Ego vs spirit

Im going to try and answer the questions as it pertains to my life

do you ever consider coming off, and why?
Yes I do every year
Has it ruined your relationship?
with chicken maybe
just don't be judgmental of others lifestyle choices, generally speaking you find yourself surrounded by like minded folks . So just be yourself not the image that you think you are because you take anabolics.

Y

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner