over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you or wouldn't you

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
If you could go back in time now knowing what lies ahead for most of us (HRT) plus the amount of money spent on anabolic steroids, would you go ahead and do them again or pass?

wouldnt change a thing.

i would do some things differently but I think I would still do it.

Ask me again in 5 years and thousands of dollars later and I might say no

Personally i think i would pass. Im not a competitor, i did it solely for the astetic (SP) part of it. But the older i get the more i appreciate life and more so Quality of Life. I am currently on and this will be my last run with gear. The unknown of future health risks is a concern to me now which it wasnt earlier in life. It has been a good run but at what cost? That wont be answered until the later in life.

I wouldnt change a thing before gear i drank and used some pretty hardcore drugs mdma coke meth and smoked cigarettes since gear dont do any of the above and now im in a wheelchair gear has and is improving my quallity of life even if its reducing quantity of it

Hell yes.I wish I knew then what I know now. Im 55 started at 21, got it from my doc too.

Like a Christian girl saving herself for marriage, I'm saving myself for HRT as an old man. I touched Superdrol and Phera (Anabolic Xtreme's version) a few years ago . . that's about it.

damn! really hard to say; but i think i would.

I would certainly do a few things differently...but I still would be in this game.

I like the recovery and strength, the look...I always say if I double the quality of life but have to trade in a year or two in length...that's better than living the longer life at half the quality.

But, you can say this with everything in life - if I knew then what I know now - I would have not ever run extreme amounts or such harsh things and been as mild/moderate as I am now all the way through.

The only thing I would have stayed away from is GHB. I did it back in the day for GH release during sleep but it had some pretty fucked up and permanent side effects. The aas and gh would still do in reasonable amounts as I have never seen a reason not to do them.

The only thing I would have stayed away from is GHB. I did it back in the day for GH release during sleep but it had some pretty fucked up and permanent side effects. The aas and gh would still do in reasonable amounts as I have never seen a reason not to do them.

hmmm - I did ghb for years with no negative side effects...(other than legal ones). I thought it was great...but I had *VERY* pure stuff - no bath tub blend home made stuff...and I used small quantities, daily...slept like a champ - felt great. Great for sex. Put me in a great mood...

With out a doubt, YES!

a big YES for sure

I still ask myself that question, I look back on my behaviour on large doses and the poor way I treated people, the arrogance, the aggression... Then I think about the first time I put up 315 on the incline bench or deadlifted 5 plates with ease...

I would never have done the yo yo cycling, coming off, crashing etc, going back on with a vengeance... I should have kept cruising. I would never done a heavy 11 month cycle again (Goodbye erection)

For some people, PCT simply does not work, and I advise all newbies that there is a strong chance that they will need HRT for life.

I'm on HRT for life which I have no problem with. I just wish more people would be honest with themselves and others about some of the sides of AAS they encounter. I know I wasn`t

I'd say no. I wouldve stayed natural. I dont regret anything about my time on gear but this stuff aint cheap and would like to have known my true natural potential.

I was a heavy drinker as well with coke.
I started lifting weights and 3 or 4 years later started aas.
So i would like to think it kept me away from the booze and coke because i haven't used coke in 18 years and maybe have a couple mixed drinks a year.

The answer is probably no. From the health issues to the prospects of being on HRT for life now, I think I would have chosen a different path.

At the very least, I would have started a lot later in life and fulfilled as much naturally as possible before I began. And if I did start up, I would have kept it to safe and sane dosgaes. Live and learn.

The young guys dont ever listen just like I never did, but if I can reach just one who is just starting out in the game or thinking about it then I did my job. Be smart young ones...

I STARTED AT 16,KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW,I WOULD HAVE STARTED LATER .LIKE MID 20S AT LEAST.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131