mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJxgdfeUek"]Shawn Ray Calls Out Mike O'Hearn On Steroids - YouTube[/ame]

Within the first several minutes, he says he is 6'3 and weighed 270s in his teens 18 months after he was 170 or so...

Anyways, WHY didn't Shawn Ray ask him point blank...
Do you participate in TRT and
Have you done GH?

Post the fucking question to the guy. Let him come clean or lie...but why dance the line without putting the questions down?

Shawn in his head is like: "He's bigger, stronger and even has full hair than me in my prime, and is natural" [emoji849] k then

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

who really gives a shit......like really.....

who cares how tall mike O tren is.....6'1...6'2....6'3...

SO WHAT!!!!!!

jeeezus

It Makes A True Alpha...
The guy has the perfect physic and great looks to go with it!
Men will hate him but all the Women love him.
Not to Big, not to ripped, not to short....A perfect Male Specimen!

And all Natty just like Me!
Except for some Proviron..lol

Last edited:
It Makes A True Alpha...
The guy has the perfect physic and great looks to go with it!
Men will hate him but all the Women love him.
Not to Big, not to ripped, not to short....A perfect Male Specimen!

And all Natty just like Me!
Except for some Proviron..lol

the only place he's an "alpha" is the fitness/pretty boy world.
is he an alpha in the body shop? the laboratory? the operating room? the race track? nasa? any sport at all? the trading floor?
nope.
looks and big muscles dont make anyone an alpha anything.

Ya, He brings It with him everywhere he Goes!

WTF...Trading floor?, body shop??? Really ?
You have too reach in your wallet and pull out your Credentials...HAHA.
Or What your Car and Bank Book!!!
What A Joke!

Last edited:
If the guy was ugly I wonder how many people would have a problem with him of what he says?

Guy looks fucking good, has a massive following and makes a ton of money. Who gives a fuck if he’s natty or not? He’s probably 6,3 atleast.

Who really gives a fuck? The ones who are jealous that’s who lol...

Guy looks fucking good, has a massive following and makes a ton of money. Who gives a fuck if he’s natty or not? He’s probably 6,3 atleast.

Exactly, he is a good person, he was voted one of the 12 greatest physiques of all time by the fitness industry, and he is dog rescuers. I don`t judge people by being natural or not, a good person is a good person no mater what.

He trains hard and is stronger than an ox!
I’m amazed at his strength being that he’s about my age and his joints have held up. That’s really awesome!

I’m amazed at his strength being that he’s about my age and his joints have held up. That’s really awesome!

Dedication, discipline, consistency, positive mental attitude and healthy life style.

I think he looks great but he does annoy me. Nothing to do with jealously on my part. I just dislike bad liars. I don't even care about fake nattys as they are everywhere. Guys bullshitting about doses everywhere too. But Mike does annoy me because of the things he says about steroids users and well loads of things. The guy has even lied about sporting accoplishments. Plus he has no reason to lie because look at him and he has achieved so much in his life.

Even when that girl asked about his skin he lied about that. Anyone with half a brain can see he wears make up at times. I couldn't care less but "no that is my skin and no procedures" the guy has had tonnes done (including his hair). I just don't get why people lie that that especially when they don't even need to because his life is a complete success in my eyes.

Last edited:

The guy does train hard!! He's not from a country that legally allows him to use the drugs many accuse him of being on. I don't blame him for not talking about it.

I have seen him train several in Venice. Guy was one of the strongest there period...there were were only a few guys strong on everything. He was one of them. The was wheh we were young too . He looks better now honestly....as a kid looked smooth ..like test deca ....now has the faster compounds lower test look ....with gh no skin look.....i will say ...he was always polite...and loves training and being the baddest in gym....amazing how his bid has held up .....doubt he every used big doses ....but doubt he comes off either.......but other than the natty bs ...he is an all round stud and represents bbing well ......he is a little cheesy and overdone ....but guy is pretty awesome all around ....total package for sure.....lol ..

I have seen him train several in Venice. Guy was one of the strongest there period...there were were only a few guys strong on everything. He was one of them. The was wheh we were young too . He looks better now honestly....as a kid looked smooth ..like test deca ....now has the faster compounds lower test look ....with gh no skin look.....i will say ...he was always polite...and loves training and being the baddest in gym....amazing how his bid has held up .....doubt he every used big doses ....but doubt he comes off either.......but other than the natty bs ...he is an all round stud and represents bbing well ......he is a little cheesy and overdone ....but guy is pretty awesome all around ....total package for sure.....lol ..

Spot on. This is how I feel. A bit cheesy but the total package etc. The guy has one of the best physiques on the planet and he is 49 years old. I don't think he takes high doses either. But if that guy isn't on atleast test and hgh now I would be shocked.

The guy does train hard!! He's not from a country that legally allows him to use the drugs many accuse him of being on. I don't blame him for not talking about it.

As I posted above I am not bothered by most fake nattys or guys who lie about doses. I know loads do it. Mike is different though as he has come out and said steorids are for cheaters and basically people use it as an excuse to be lazy etc. This is why most experienced bodybuilders or users have no respect for him. Well they still may admire/respect the way he looks and what he has acheived but in regards to respecting his character I think that is rare. Generally he has it all going for him and you can't fault his out look on life it's just weird to me how he can lie that that and it shows a lot.

Last edited:
Mike O'Hearn trains each body part once a week, supposedly, with very high volume.

He trains like most pro bodybuilders who use drugs.

This seems strange, if he is a lifetime natural guy. Naturals benefit from higher frequency and such.

both him and stan efferding look amazing for their age. Mike especially has less wrinkles than I do at 35.

I would love to know what both of them are on, not to hate on them, but because they are so healthy and so young looking.

I would imagine the reason he claims to be natural is he cant publicly admit to being on, and he's also trolling for attention in "trump" sort of way, which seem to work since its the big joke of the internet and his friends mark bell and Efferding etc are always joking about it. I doubt he really expects anyone who's not totally ignorant to AS believe it. He seems to breaking balls.

HGH+Retin-A cream.

Both are the best compounds to stop and improve wrinkles.

2-4 IU HGH to get into the youthful range of 200s-300s IGF-1.

0.05-0.1% Tretinoin AKA Retin-A cream or gel daily.

Both have studies and lots of anecdotes proving they work for wrinkles and complexion.

Last edited:
HGH+Retin-A cream.

Both are the best compounds to stop and improve wrinkles.

2-4 IU HGH to get into the youthful range of 200s-300s IGF-1.

0.05-0.1% Tretinoin AKA Retin-A cream or gel daily.

Both have studies and lots of anecdotes proving they work for wrinkles and complexion.

Yes, with Botox and fillers. Don't kid yourself thinking he's not getting his face stabbed. It's evident when you look at him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws