advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

His discipline is pretty spectacular. Doesn’t seem to ever lose focus. I agree his anti drug rants are nauseating though.

for real he's got a sup. company he's just pulling a Bill Phillips when he was running EAS calling all the pros losers for taking stuff and then when he got away from EAS he said he was juiced to the gills

why would he come out and admit to doing anything illegal?

The guy says he's one thing when indeed he is another. Not cool. His face is filled with Botox, hair plugs and God knows what else. Think he lost his hair from doing all the "dry" gear? He claims to have "multiple" lifting records and has N O N E! Do a simple search on his phony ass. He's been talking smack about gear from day one. Look at him. Seriously?????? Yep he looks grate. Like all the other pro's out there doing gear. IMO, he has lost focus of what he looks like and stepped way to far over the line for the bullshit "Im clean" wrap.

He is an opportunist raping dumbasses for hundreds for a bottle of his miracle "look like me" supps. Try to alien ANYTHING he does with JM and tell me he's good for the industry.lol

You guys want to rip flesh off Piana's ass and give this bull shitter a pass?

Not me!

Last edited:
Lol A t saying he lies about gear. No shit! So would I. He makes money selling an image. I would do the same in his position.

Lol A t saying he lies about gear. No shit! So would I. He makes money selling an image. I would do the same in his position.

Would you go on daily drug free rants talking about how bad they are and how everyone who uses them is a cheater?

Average for who? A 100 pound kid? Every off-season bodybuilder I know who is trying to grow eats at least 2-3 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight (sometimes more), which for O'Hearn (let's say he's 250 lbs) would probably be around 500-750 grams.

So yeah...200 grams is certainly not average for someone like O'Hearn. That would be considered quite low for a man his size. Actually, 200 grams is "low" for just about ANY bodybuilder, especially someone in growth mode. The only time someone who is trying to grow should be eating only 200 grams of carbs is if they are either super small (light), have the slowest metabolism in the world. Of course, some guys are just ignorant and have no idea how to eat for size. These men generally look the same year after year and never gain any meaningful amount of size.

Even your typical 150 pound off-season bodybuilder is eating 300-450 grams of carbs during growth mode.

Well the context was him trying to stay lean (which he is well below the 10% body fat mark) and maintain his size not grow. That's why I said MODERATE/AVERAGE intake of carbs. Meaning that would be considered a normal amount of carbs on a maintenance phase. You're talking about growth where someone would be taking in a HIGH amount of carbs on a caloric surplus. But you're right for his size an average intake NOT in a growth phase would probably be around 300-400, maybe closer to the 400 mark. That's why I said I don't know how much he weighs, to leave it open for variability. But this is pointless anyway there's too many variability and individuality in caloric intakes.

Last edited:
Since everyone knows he takes ...why is everyone is worked up about him lying ...you guys are making this way too complicated ..he lies for the same reasons pro football players deny etc and since you know who the F cares ? Deep down it's jealousy and people want some way to discredit him

Who cares about his dog he obviously loves his dogs like some love their kids ...someone will likely now comment how is selfish and immoral for not having kids next...get over it ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't know...

He looks great, of course.

But the lying thing. You can always choose not to talk about it. No one is asking him or anyone else to be open about hormones, but please don't bullshit us day in day out.
The guy says he's one thing when indeed he is another. Not cool. His face is filled with Botox, hair plugs and God knows what else. Think he lost his hair from doing all the "dry" gear? He claims to have "multiple" lifting records and has N O N E! Do a simple search on his phony ass. He's been talking smack about gear from day one. Look at him. Seriously?????? Yep he looks grate. Like all the other pro's out there doing gear. IMO, he has lost focus of what he looks like and stepped way to far over the line for the bullshit "Im clean" wrap.

He is an opportunist raping dumbasses for hundreds for a bottle of his miracle "look like me" supps. Try to alien ANYTHING he does with JM and tell me he's good for the industry.lol

You guys want to rip flesh off Piana's ass and give this bull shitter a pass?

Not me!
And how is he different from anyone else In the industry and you're complaing about his Botox who gives a shit why is man worrying about another's procedures seems rather feminine ...you sound like a catty woman. ...

Had to turn it off halfway through

what a cliche of two pathetic little nerds shitting on someone light years more successful than them both
Agreed ...people knocking him think they sound cool just reeks of jealosu and insecurity...dude has a positive attitude about life someone half the miserable posters could learn from ...

Had to turn it off halfway through

what a cliche of two pathetic little nerds shitting on someone light years more successful than them both
Lol couldnt even make it that far ...what a couple pathetic dorks good for a laugh though

And how is he different from anyone else In the industry and you're complaing about his Botox who gives a shit why is man worrying about another's procedures seems rather feminine ...you sound like a catty woman. ...

"Catty women", didn't mean to be so transparent. You should see the hot underwear I got bitch.

Your talking about the NFL and gear? Are any of the athletes your talking about standing on a stage competing and representing to others that there physique was built drug free dude? Any NFL guys standing on stage posing with there ass hanging out? Selling supps for hundreds of dollars?
Your boy is selling supps based on a lie he portrays(his physique) and victimizes the naïve. The Bowtox is all just part of how phony he really is. Care to post up a few of his judo awards? Care to back up any of the litany of lies he portrays? lol So because he makes money being a stone cold liar on every level "it's OK? As far as I'm concerned the dogs are the only good thing he's doing.

Your a member from 2004 and you stand up for this fucking punk? It's a sad day......................

I don't think anyone should talk to Concreteguy like that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ya, I'm pretty delicate. It's tuff typing on a tear filled key board.

Agreed ...people knocking him think they sound cool just reeks of jealosu and insecurity...dude has a positive attitude about life someone half the miserable posters could learn from ...

I would say him lying says more about his insecurities and integrity than anything else. The guy posts photos of himself daily claiming to be a lifetime natural and saying “fuck the haters” bla bla. If he’s asked and denies gear use, I don’t blame him. But to constantly say that he is natural? Why? Who’s he trying to prove it to? Or is he just trying to convince himself?

I couldn’t give two fucks about what he does or says. No jealousy here, I admire his physique (no homo) and would love to look like that but I can’t take someone with a lack of integrity seriously.

Last edited:
That guy is a beast in the gym.....been lifting very heavy for a very long time which gives him that density along with the muscle maturity.
Whatever he is doing he is getting it right.
Anyone else from that era that can still hang???
And the guy really does look healthy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity