advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

www.directlabs.com - There is no excuse not to get your bloodwork done.

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For guys that don't have insurance or you do and want to get a blood panel done for a piece of mind, www.directlabs.com is the easiest, cheapest way to get things done. For as little as about 50 bucks you get your lipids tested amoung other things. ANYONE can afford this. Be responsible and take care of your body in and out of the gym. I learned this site from Massive G years ago. It's been posted before but I figured it was time again.

Each month they have new specials. Last month they had a special on hormone tests, including testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, PSA, etc in males. In January, they had their comprehensive wellness profile for only $69 (usually $99). Keep an eye out for the good deals like that. You can buy several of them and use them throughout the year. For example, I purchased 3 of the comprehensive wellness profiles when they were on sale in Jan. I've used 1 and will use the other two later this year.

Each month they have new specials. Last month they had a special on hormone tests, including testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, PSA, etc in males. In January, they had their comprehensive wellness profile for only $69 (usually $99). Keep an eye out for the good deals like that. You can buy several of them and use them throughout the year. For example, I purchased 3 of the comprehensive wellness profiles when they were on sale in Jan. I've used 1 and will use the other two later this year.

Not to mention if you want to forward the results to your doctor, they will do it for you. You can do just about anything on that site when it comes to checking something through a blood test. DNA, STD, ect.....its a great service and many people don't know how easy it is to do.

WOW..how the heck can they do it for so cheap?

Thanks man...I will look into it for sure..no health insurance here

What type of samples do the tests require?

thanks for the link bro

i use them alot. they just take blood, you go to a labcorp in your area, usually, and emailed results in like 24 hours. no fasting for the test, if yr looking for the usual test,lh,fsh type stuff.

zrt labs

Nice... but I like **broken link removed**.

They offer blood spot or saliva kits. Send it to your home prick your finger, send it back fed ex and then can get all results online. They are also cheap. Check it out....

Thanks for the info I'll check em out!

Good looking out. I wish I had done this for years. Now that I'm "clean" other than HRT I test every ninety days. I wish I did it when I had a gram and half a week "habit".

Nice! I have no health insurance.:( Im on my 8th week of my cycle, when should I get my blood work done? Post pct? good lookn out.

Well, I'm naturally a very distrustful person, so please don't be offended by what I'm about to say, BUT

I'm not really sure whether direct labs is a scam, or whether the regular testing services are just grossly overpriced???

I've got this strange mixture of hope & distrust, because I'm completely stunned at their excellent prices, but I'm also wondering if it's even possible to actually run a full battery of tests on a blood sample for the very low prices they charge?

I'm so used to everything being super expensive, that whenever anything reasonably affordable comes by, I'm looking for the hidden downside...

All I can say is that if they are legit, then this is an EXCELLENT find! (Thanx to Awn2004!)

I recently had blood work done & I haven't made any major changes to my lifestyle, so I'm thinking of sending directlabs a sample, then comparing their results with the local labs' results. That's a little devious, I know, but at least I would have a roughly accurrate way of solidly verifying the accurracy of directlabs' testing services.

Great find. It looks like they have some items cheaper then www.privatemdlabs.com . I'll definately check both before I go.

As far as a scam, I doubt it. Your going to the same labs as if your doctor wrote a referal and overbilled the insurance company.

I have used them for years....get your blood drawn at like 100 different places where ever in your city and you get the results via email next day

they are awesome

The cost of drawing blood sample & the cost of analysing them may be substantially different.

I will likely try their service soon & compare the results to my regular recent bloodwork results.

Used them the other week. They are legit.

I'm about to start my first cycle and wanted to get some accurate baseline testing done so I will have something to compare it to after I get blood work done again after PCT.

Great find, thank you. Only question now, what test do i get from them? Im assuming we would get a test done towards the end of pct but exactly what test and what should the results be to show levels are back to normal (assuming pct did its course)? Never had blood work done so totally lost with all this and what to look for. Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity