advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xcel's Current Get Lean Diet - One of My Secrets!

Xcel,

Do you ever use the egg beaters or there is a company called something else that make liquid egg whites.

Just wondering cos it would make my life easier as I need to lean out. A four week roadtrip for work and a bad back equals the wrong kind of weight gain

Boing "the english_Bulldog"

I just buy real eggs as I can get them 5 dozen at a time (actually I buy 10 doz at a time) relatively inexpensive.

xcel

What kind of training regiment are you currently on with this diet? I like the look of your diet and I really have plenty of bf I need to lose so I was looking for as much info as I can get.

Well Xcel I learned a lot from your posts - thanks! I now know to get stevia sweetner - I don't use the "blue" stuff because I have read several times it turns into a small amount of LEAD in your body and I figured the saccherine (pink stuff) might be a little better, but now I'll find some stevia - like you said I use a hell of a lot of the stuff.

Also, your comment about the pure whey isolate being lactose free was interesting. I totally quit using whey a few years ago because 100% whey in any quantity totally tears up my stomach- so all my protein powder is either egg white or soy (usually mixed together 50/50). I am also mildly lactose intolerant - I can drink a glass or two of skim milk a day, but any more will also give me trouble (I went thru a period of trying to get my protein intake up by drinking one or two gallons of skim milk a day - NO WAY!) But all the whey I bought was just regular old "supplement" store commercial whey - maybe the problem is the lactose and I could handle the pure stuff you talked about.

One question - how do you get the yolks out of the hard boiled eggs? Do you just do the whole egg and and then remove each yolk, or do you have some way to remove them before you cook them? (This is probably a dumb question but I may try a slightly less intense version of your diet - diets been poor lately from spending so much time in my car and my waist is up about an inch and love handles are starting to show a little!!)

Chuck999 said:
One question - how do you get the yolks out of the hard boiled eggs? Do you just do the whole egg and and then remove each yolk, or do you have some way to remove them before you cook them? (This is probably a dumb question but I may try a slightly less intense version of your diet - diets been poor lately from spending so much time in my car and my waist is up about an inch and love handles are starting to show a little!!)
I just boil the whole egg and remove yolks as needed - easiest and quickest way to remove yoke and "save all" the white.

xcel

Kaizer Soze said:
What kind of training regiment are you currently on with this diet? I like the look of your diet and I really have plenty of bf I need to lose so I was looking for as much info as I can get.
Well - here's my basic routine (for everything). My first 3 sets are done in succession (no warm-up - read details before slamming me) with no rest between sets. 5 reps for each set.

First set is performed with a weight that is relatively easy (almost too easy). Exercise is performed in a VERY slow deliberate motion. Then I add weight and performed at same speed but with enough weight added so that 5 reps is "hard." Last set, weight is added and performed at same speed but with enough weight added so that 5 reps is all that can be done.

Then I take a breather and set-up the bar/machine to do the last 3 sets in succession, no rest between sets, at normal motions (which tends to be on the slow side for me). 5 reps for each set and shoot for failure on last set. When I can perform 8 reps on last set, I move up the weight on beginning/heavy (and possibly 2nd) set. The first set is an amount that I can do 5 reps (no more - remember by benchmark for increasing this weight is the last set). Then remove weight, no rest, and do 5 reps (no more - if I feel I can do more, the weight may be increased for next session). Then remove weight, no rest, for final set as described earlier.

When I'm on the juice, the last 3 sets take EVERYTHING I can muster. I'm literally lying on the floor wasted - trying to catch my breath!

So - would you consider my 1st 3 sets warm-ups? I never thought of them that way but when I think about it they really are.

That being the case - I do this routine once for each small muscle group (shoulders, biceps, triceps, calves). Do this 2 times (6 sets) for chest and back. Three time for legs (which I consider a compound muscle group - quads and hams) - Squats (hits both quads and has) 3 sets, quads 3 sets, hams 3 sets.

Just wanted to share how this better bb'er works out (you're either gettin' older or better)!

xcel

So if I'm reading this correctly you are doing just 1 excersize for each small muscle, 2 excersizes for the back and chest, and 3 for the legs? What does your trainng split look like(i.e. 3 days week, 5 on 2 off, etc.), and also how do you incorporate cardio and ab training into your routine?

Right now, since I'm on a heavy cycle and since I seem to recover relatively fast, I've increased my schedule:
Day 1 - "Slight Incline" Bench Press
Dumbbell Incline Press
Calf Raises
Day 2 - Squats
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Forearms: 2 sets of each - Reverse Curls & Wrist Curls
Day 3 - 45 min. Cardio and Abs
Day 4 - Rack Deadlifts
Close-grip pulldowns
Standing Shoulder Press
Shrugs
Day 5 - Warmup bis and tris
Superset (2) Barbell Curls & Cable Pushdowns
Superset (2) Hammer Curls & Tricep Extensions w/BB
Superset (2) Seated Cable Curls & Behind-head tricep w/DB
Day 6 - 45 min. Cardio and Abs
Day 7 - Repeat

During my "cruise" I'll throw in cardio & abs EOD. We'll see how this produces.

xcel

Looks like alot of food. Keep us updated I wanna know how it goes for ya.later

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner