over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DIGEST!!!

getbig27

Registered
the old saying " you are what you eat" does not hold true in this day and age. any bodybuilder looking to gain an advantage in putting on lean mass needs to be concerned with what his/her body is absorbing. just because you suck down 400gms of protein and 800gms of carbs a day does not mean you are even getting half of that for the body to use. in fact i know you aren't unless you are utilizing a proper digestive enzyme. by the time we are adults our stomach does not have the enzymes needed to break down the food we eat efficiently and it certainly can't handle the boat load of food bodybuilders take in.

i found the company below a few years ago and after allot of research i chose these guys because their digestive enzyme is designed for bodybuilders and the large quantities of food we take in. 99% of the digestive enzymes on the market are great, its just that the level of ingredients doesn't help someone ingesting 200, 300, 400gms of protein and carbs daily!!!

i have no connection with the company below and i make no money from people buying their products. i just wanted to pass on some information that can not only assist in our bodybuilding endeavors but loooong after we are done competeing. please take a look at the link below for further information on digestive enzymes.

**broken link removed**

Thats the second time u pushed the "enzymes ". U like alot??

If you are what you eat....

Im a pussy :eek: :D :chee:y-sm :cheeky-;m :cheeky'sm

Zuke---i love them because since using them i've been able to get more out of the food im eating. how do i know? because im growing!!! because im stronger, because i dont have animal meat fermenting in my stomach causing health problems and making me feel like crap!!

Thank you Getbig for sharing that.
Im always curious to here what the big boys are doing and any tips or tricks they feel have helped them.

Ya know he is right. When i was taking digestive enzymes i actually grew better. I just get lazy and i need to NOT be lazy, because i know it works.

outta curiosity ... does this mean that if you take these digestive enzymes when you eat shitty foods (big mac value meal or something) you will absorb more of the crap in them (saturated fats, trans fats, etc.) making you fatter than you otherwise would get? or will these help process that crap out of your body better?

Cool, thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info Getbig27, I have just a couple of acidopholus pills left and will look into picking some of these up....Absorption is everything fo sho...

Thanks from me as well. I'll be adding that to the other vits, antiOx, and minerals that I currently take everyday. :)

getbig27 good post bro, how many of these do you take a day and when? with meals or on an empty stomach? reason I ask is I have been taking a great pro biotic called Promal defense and have had great digestion and my ph is very alkaline now, I have to take them on an empty stomach to get the results though. I dont know if bodybuilders understand the importance of proper digestion and a good ph level in the body and stomach, I was like you befor and when it was time to eat again I would get nausos (spelling) and coild barly get it down.

glenihan-- the answer to your question is yes and no. yes you will absorb the bad qualities of the junk food but if that meal has protein and carbs your body needs well it gets that too, so thats the good side. what you guys need to keep in mind is that junk food sits in your stomach fermenting causing a host of problems. the enzymes breaks them down and gets them out of your stomach and through your intestines so you dont have that problem. since its helping you process this stuff efficiently you can get away with it here and there but in excess will lead to fat gain. in other words its the bigger picture you need to look at!!!

did that make sense??

km2000--i take 2 pills with each meal of the day. before bedtime when i wont be eating i take 3 pills because my stomach will be empty. on an empty stomach the enzymes have nothing to break down so the go into your blood and clean your blood for you!!!

the pro biotics are also great but i chose this product because it does what the probiotics will do and i know i can take it with anything i eat to get the most protein and carbs out of that meal.

Hey Getbig27,
You seem to be up on enzymes. How do these compare to the Beverly Intl. Enzymes? Yours seem to have more ingrediants. They also only share one ingrediant and everything else is different.
Thanks

littlemack--Beverly international is a great company that puts on a nice line of products however their enzyme product does not have enough of the enzymes needed to break down the massive amounts of food we eat, it does not have enough enzymes to rid the stomach and intestines of old food thats already there like steak that can take months to break down!!!! and finally it does not have enough enzymes to clean the blood which anyone using gear can certainly benefit from. i hope this answers your question.

getbig27 said:
littlemack--Beverly international is a great company that puts on a nice line of products however their enzyme product does not have enough of the enzymes needed to break down the massive amounts of food we eat, it does not have enough enzymes to rid the stomach and intestines of old food thats already there like steak that can take months to break down!!!! and finally it does not have enough enzymes to clean the blood which anyone using gear can certainly benefit from. i hope this answers your question.

just out of curiousity, how do the enzymes "clean" the blood? and what do they clean out of the blood?I checked out the list of ingredients and didnt make sense to me how it would clean the blood. I think it would def. help to maintain a good ph level if this is what you are talking about.

getbig27 said:
it does not have enough enzymes to rid the stomach and intestines of old food thats already there like steak that can take months to break down!!!!
Do you have solid evidence that this actually happens? That there is old meat in your intestines that sits there for months? Not trying to bust you balls but from what I've read there's no evidence for such. If you have some good evidence I'd appreciate it.

km2000--the exact mechanism of the blood cleaning was explained to me by the doctor who created the pills. i could do a poor job of relaying the information but your best bet is calling the number at the site, he is always ther and ready to answer questions.

KillerStack-- the only evidence i have to support this is what came out of my body once i started using the enzymes....lol like i said above the doctor would be able to answer any technical questions you have.

Do you take these with just the whole food meals or with protein shakes also?

I started taking these last summer. I think the best thing they do is kill the protien farts!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws