over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite flavored Greek Yogurt brand

Zarati

Registered
Dannon light and fit, low sugar and lots of protein

Digging Oikos Triple Zero too

What's yours?

I eat one container every morning before I hit the iron pile. Chobani and Kroger but I’m thinking of using lactose free Good Belly something is giving me gas lately.

Don't forget the sugar free chocolate syrup and putting it in the freezer until partially frozen 👍

Wanna know how I know I'm fat?

Well, I buy ,mine at Costco, so either Kirkland or FAGE. I usually add those flavored squirt sweeteners to mine....like the orange crush flavors and stuff. I mix it up.

I eat fage only but they don’t sell flavoured here I just sprinkle on some low cal sweetener add some apples cut up into it

can add zero cal sugar free syrup but it doesn’t add much to it

The brand doesn't matter to me as much as the label. I get plain Greek yogurt and add natural honey made by a local farmer in Romania. This honey is the best I ever had and makes the yogurt taste like a dessert.

Without a doubt "TWO GOOD" by Dannon. Not cheap about $1.25 at Walmart and $1.50 most other supermarkets like Publix. Just 80 calories with 12 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbs, no added sugar. My favorites are Coconut and Peach. They taste like a thick rich New York Cheesecake!

I buy quarts of fat-free plain Greek yogurt. If I'm watching my diet I add sugar-free syrup....the kind you put on pancakes or waffles. If I'm not dieting, I have a habit of adding pie filling to the Greek yogurt. Cherry filling with some Hersheys chocolate sauce, Apple filling with some cinnamon toast crunch cereal, blueberry with some whipped cream. Working out after eating any of the last three is a must.....unless you want to add some fat along with the muscle.

Without a doubt "TWO GOOD" by Dannon. Not cheap about $1.25 at Walmart and $1.50 most other supermarkets like Publix. Just 80 calories with 12 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbs, no added sugar. My favorites are Coconut and Peach. They taste like a thick rich New York Cheesecake!

I have not paid attention to those, but I'll give them a look.

Speaking of cheesecake, that's what Oikos Triple Zero vanilla in the freezer for a bit reminds me of. Add what you want, sugar free pancake syrup, sugar free chocolate syrup, frozen fruit, whatever. Man, that's some good shit, but I'm guilty of buying the 4 packs and that more or less being my serving size...can't have just one

Post workout meal 😋

200 grams of fage 0% yogurt
100 grams of organic blueberries
2 scoops of true nutrition team skip protein blend (vanilla flavored)

Mix all together like a pudding
I eat this with 3 chocolate rice cakes topped with 27 grams of PB2 mixed with 10 grams of raw honey

Dannon light and fit straw berry banana flavor or the strawberry cheese cake flavor, I like to take a graham cracker and crush it and mix it in.

Not Greek but YQ by Yoplait is the best tasting yogurt I’ve had;15g protein.

Zoi is my favorite by far. Plain Greek yogurt taste nasty to me. Like eating cream cheese. Zoi has a texture that’s more whipped than creamy.

Any good quality plain yoghurt (FAGE etc) and I mix fruit flavoured (passion fruit, cherry, lemon etc) EAA's in it. In regards to fruit flavoured yoghurts I love honey, date and coconut.

I buy quarts of fat-free plain Greek yogurt. If I'm watching my diet I add sugar-free syrup....the kind you put on pancakes or waffles. If I'm not dieting, I have a habit of adding pie filling to the Greek yogurt. Cherry filling with some Hersheys chocolate sauce, Apple filling with some cinnamon toast crunch cereal, blueberry with some whipped cream. Working out after eating any of the last three is a must.....unless you want to add some fat along with the muscle.

This, but I use carbmaster, nothing compares. Buy tubs and mix with oats, fruit, rice cakes, etc. If I buy a single yogurt cant eat less than 4 at a time. The little cups aren't made for grown men who train, tubs are needed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131