over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite flavored Greek Yogurt brand

OK now I've suddenly become more interested in Greek yogurt @madg

Is there a particular reason bodybuilders seem to prefer Fage? I'm reading that it's the original that was brought to America via Greece, therefore dubbed Greek Yogurt

I know madg is an expert on this shit lol Would you say there's any brand on the shelf you've seen that comes anywhere close to real strained yogurt?

Will look into it and hit you back

Fage is decent here but still made in factory

Can you show me a pic of ingredients ?

Greek yogurt + honey is my treat and it fix the gut

Will look into it and hit you back

Fage is decent here but still made in factory

Can you show me a pic of ingredients ?

Greek yogurt + honey is my treat and it fix the gut

For Fage 5% here are the ingredients

Grade A Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Live Active Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Casei).

I guess you can't really tell much from that, can you? Unless a product specifically says it's strained sheep's milk yogurt, you're kinda shooting in the dark, I guess. I know that many of our market brands of Greek yogurt in the US are far from authentic. Greek Yogurt is a huge marketing ploy here. Also, I typically see 4% being the max for full fat yogurt, is that about the same fat you see in the real stuff you get? I'm assuming you don't mess much with low fat versions?

For Fage 5% here are the ingredients

Grade A Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Live Active Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Casei).

I guess you can't really tell much from that, can you? Unless a product specifically says it's strained sheep's milk yogurt, you're kinda shooting in the dark, I guess. I know that many of our market brands of Greek yogurt in the US are far from authentic. Greek Yogurt is a huge marketing ploy here. Also, I typically see 4% being the max for full fat yogurt, is that about the same fat you see in the real stuff you get? I'm assuming you don't mess much with low fat versions?

Ok i went to fage here and you are lucky brother , its exactly the same

The live active yogurt cultures is where its at !

John meadows agreed with me on honey that it is great probiotic

I swear real yogurt + real honey and never gut problems

No low fat bs it is even more processed

I am looking for brand for you in the us

1612615412916.jpeg

^^ this is what you need , this the real shit

Zoi is my favorite by far. Plain Greek yogurt taste nasty to me. Like eating cream cheese. Zoi has a texture that’s more whipped than creamy.

I had never heard of this before, but saw it at a store called Winco this weekend. I bought one container of the raspberry cream flavor. I had it last night and holy shit, this is by far the best yogurt I have ever had. I I went back today and bought a bunch more and a couple other flavors. They also had it in big tubs. I looked it up on the internet and the only store within a 100 mile radius that carries it is Winco. Their marketing team needs to get their ass in gear.

I like oikos honey my fav! but I am a fan of kefir it has more strains of probiotics and the one I buy has l reuteri in it which works great for my digestive disorder GERD. I like the lifeaway brand of kefir.

Ok i went to fage here and you are lucky brother , its exactly the same

The live active yogurt cultures is where its at !

John meadows agreed with me on honey that it is great probiotic

I swear real yogurt + real honey and never gut problems

No low fat bs it is even more processed

I am looking for brand for you in the us

View attachment 126064

^^ this is what you need , this the real shit
first, you want locally sourced organic honey because the local allergen benefit is more advantageous and beneficial for the user.
It's also a prebiotic, sugar feeds bacteria both good and bad in our GI system.
This is why many probiotic blends contain Fructooligosaccharides - prebiotic feeders

Honey is also being recognized as a potential prebiotic, since it has oligosaccharides that can promote the growth of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, in addition to antimicrobial components which can act synergistically with the probiotics against certain pathogens

When a person eats local honey, they are thought to be ingesting local pollen. Over time, a person may become less sensitive to this pollen. As a result, they may experience fewer seasonal allergy symptoms.

I put manuka honey from New Zealand in my black coffee + MCT oil + cinnamon and have it fasted daily. life hacks

first, you want locally sourced organic honey because the local allergen benefit is more advantageous and beneficial for the user.
It's also a prebiotic, sugar feeds bacteria both good and bad in our GI system.
This is why many probiotic blends contain Fructooligosaccharides - prebiotic feeders

Honey is also being recognized as a potential prebiotic, since it has oligosaccharides that can promote the growth of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, in addition to antimicrobial components which can act synergistically with the probiotics against certain pathogens

When a person eats local honey, they are thought to be ingesting local pollen. Over time, a person may become less sensitive to this pollen. As a result, they may experience fewer seasonal allergy symptoms.

I put manuka honey from New Zealand in my black coffee + MCT oil + cinnamon and have it fasted daily. life hacks

My uncle make the honey , it doesnt get more “local”

I am from an small island that dont even have cars

Imagine it so pure that if you put the jar upside down with lif open it doesnt fall

Just pure honey no bs added

Thanks for the info , i didnt know all this i just know it does my gut good from using it since small child

Respect brother

So yall got me on that Fage Full Fat shit. They're 2 for 10 at Publix for 1kg tubs, and since whatever vessel a food product comes in automatically becomes my new serving size, that means a tub a day with some berries. Fuckin yum. Good stuff. It's now my preworkout and before bed snack.

New oikos has 20 grams protein per serving....

local honey...we’re friendly with the local honey guy...he gave us this a while back...i don’t have allergy issues but the year I was having problems...it really helped...🙂

1613689817479.jpeg

Quite a few bees came around while my old lady worked on it...lots of visible pollen...😎

1613690453887.jpeg

Greek is okay I like all yogurt in general but if I had my pick just give me some regular whole milk dannon plain....tastes so good always ate it growing up goes down really smooth no strong taste to it doesn’t even need flavor. Used to actually eat it with pita bread, but that’s super boaterrish peasant food....I like it though!

If I’m being a fat ass and don’t care then Dannon strawberry banana....shit is crack to me.

Funny side note, it confuses the hell out my rabbit because he can smell the strawberry and banana so he hops up to investigate and gets real frustrated that there isn’t anything in the bowl but some nasty stuff he doesn’t want anything to do with 😂

I love Greek yogurt. I have not really researched many brands. I usually get oikos zero vanilla or ill get the vanilla bean ALDI brand (really fucking good).
I usually have a cup of Greek yogurt with a half of cup of granola with raisins after my morning workout. I can't eat it all the time but I'll eat it for 2 weeks at a time before I switch to something else. I really like the honey idea , ill have to go to the local honey guy around here and give it a try.
Learned alot about Greek yogurt from this thread lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner