advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your most STIRRING moment of sport ever!

Not really a "moment" but this is pretty moving.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P44RaAbIlvk"]ESPN Films 30 for 30 short The Irrelevant Giant - YouTube[/ame]

One of my first!

I can still remember as a kid watching him on TV and being amazed that a human being could be that strong....and make it look easy.

I was at 98 Olympia when Ronnie won first time. When they did the first call out and turned around there was little banter between flex and Ronnie. Once Ronnie sat down on his glutes the show was over, there was a kinda chuckle from the crowd it was so one sided. When they started announcing the top six the crowd began chanting Ronnie several spots out. Comebacks and miracle plays are always awesome but I love to watch someone completely dominate.

This is still nuts to this day. You could see Holyfield headbutting tyson repeatedly, and Tyson finally snapped.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

True. still some wild shit though!

Kick 6 Auburn vs Alabama

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was mind blowing. Also that national title game when Vince Young carried Texas over USC.

There are so many more I can add but it would take a novel to post it all.

But NOTHING will ever top the Giants beating the patriots when they were undefeated.

2012 NFL season...Ray Lewis's last year... Takes the Ravens as underdogs thru the playoffs and wins the Super Bowl before he retires...I watched him for literally 20 years... WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER #52 !!!! :headbang:

Ray Lewis - Thoughts on Winning the Super Bowl - YouTube

Couldn't help to add this speech he made after he won... You will feel this in your chest...

Raw Lewis speech that gave me goosebumps. - YouTube

Loved Ray Lewis. His passion was one of a kind. It's really a shame someone can't even bring up his name without someone screaming murderer.

Understand the Russians were Goliath and literally unbeatable!!! they beat the USA all stars (PROS) in an exhibition at Madison square Garden days earlier. Now this group of college kids that were HUGE underdogs had a date with them and .....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYscemhnf88"]Final Minute of the "Miracle on Ice" - YouTube[/ame]

This speech makes the hairs on neck and arms stand up especially knowing the task ahead of these BOYS heading out to play the best grown MEN in the world.True story.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmyoMe4iHM"]Miracle Speech - You were born for this - Herb Brooks, Movie: Miracle - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
In advance, my deepest apologies to all my PM friends from England, and to a lesser extent to those from Brazil who for the most part hate him with a passion. Finally to you guys from the US usually not much into soccer. ;)

But each time I watch this masterpiece from Diego Maradona, it never fails to send shivers down my spine... and I'm far from what you could call a soccer fan, really far... but THIS is just superb. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVho3I0NtU

Just watching Germany win confederations cup on tv, beating Mexico, Maradonna is handing out trophy/medals. He looks in good form, joking with all the players etc, still a big character in the game

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIcf_r2rhyI"]Roger Gracie vs Jacare Souza - YouTube[/ame]

Roger Gracie breaks Ronaldo Souza's arm... and Souza hangs on to win by points. SAVAGE.

Yuki Nakai vs Gerard Gordeau.

Yuki was several weight classes below, if this were in modern times. Gerard had been eye gouging Yuki the entire fight. The fight would have never continued under today's rule. Yuki hangs on, and sinks in a deep heel hook to win the fight. Even though Gerard had fought dirty, Nakai lets go of the heel hook after Gerard tapped... when most men would have spiral his upper and lower leg bones like a power drill.

Rickson Gracie had to fight Yuki in the finals of this "One Night Only" tournament. He knew Yuki couldn't see, so rather than strike him, he took his his back and hit him with an RNC instead.

Yuki went blind after this night.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntD8kpbN1qQ"]Gerard Gordeau (dirtiest fighter ever?) vs Yuki Nakai - VTJ 1995, incl Gordeau interview - YouTube[/ame]

That was mind blowing. Also that national title game when Vince Young carried Texas over USC.

There are so many more I can add but it would take a novel to post it all.

But NOTHING will ever top the Giants beating the patriots when they were undefeated.

I was at that game as a USC fan. That lateral that Reggie tried was frustrating. Fight on!

I was at that game as a USC fan. That lateral that Reggie tried was frustrating. Fight on!

I was a big Texas fan and I was in disbelief during that game. Never would have thought the game would turn out that way. Less frustrating for me but still insane.

Being in my mid 20s, I haven't seen some of the crazy ones live but Phelps winning 8 golds was pretty wild to see in retrospect.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws