over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOUR WEAKEST BODY PART???

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
If you could chose one bodypart that you would say is weak what would it be?

Hamstrings for me.

Easy. For me it would be calves. I have these pretty big quads and little stick calves. Funny thing is I have tried every which way to train them and I cannot for the life of me get them to grow.

Maverick

I have a few

Alot of you think Im all arms according to my pics,but my chest,delts,traps are serious bodyparts when you see them in person.Im thick and wide,and pretty vascular.

My main weakness in my upper body is back width.I have some good thickness from all the bent over rows but lat width is just not there.A guy in my gym,really ripped and a competitor was watching me one day from behind doing laterals.When I was done he said "Dude,if you had wide lats you would be insane.Your upper body is sick,but you need lats!!!" They are definetly missing cause I have heard this before.

My next weakness is calves.They suck!!!My quads have come up tremendously but I need to work on calves more.

Last would be abs.I have a 6 pack,but its not deep.I need to bring out my abdominals more.This summer was the first time in years I actually had abs,and everyone was like "wow,you have abs now???" lol I always had alil powerlifter gut,so for me to even see my abs is a big step.I will get them nice and deep so when I diet next summer,I will really impress.....

I guess knowing what to work on is the first step in correcting it.Time to hit the fucking gym!!!

Arms and abs - both seem to take forever to grow. And if I train them twice a week (arms), I get tendonitis. Shit, even once a week is sometimes too much if its after back day.

DrG

Weakest

Weakest in both appearance and just plain weak = my legs...

i thought it'd be diff after the penis pump, but im gunna have to say my lil buddy, hahahahahaha
my gut, lol
frk

I'd have to say delts and bi's... No matter what I do they always lag behind.

i'd say my bi's but its mostly because my delts are so big i'd need 21" guns to look right- lol, other than that i grow like a puppy were as my back will be my strong point then latter its my chest or something else.

I'm gonna have to say my bi's. They just aren't big enough to go with how wide I'm becoming. Then its abs cuz I'm a fat italian. And third and finally the good ole calves. I just don't have that good symmetry right now and I'm shooting for it.

Pain is only weakness leaving the body

It's my calves for sure. My biceps are bigger than the calves. Not good.

Easily my chest and biceps. Back is good, quads is excelent. Hamstrings nothing special but growing. But no matter what I do I never make good gains when it comes to chest mass :confused:

Calves and then chest. My calves will never be big. My chest is so so.

The rest of my body responds fairly well.

Genetics determine so much in BB...... :rolleyes:

quads right now

Quads right now so I'm putting squats first in the week and pushing em out as heavy as I can. HAd a few things in quick succession which meant I've had to give quads a miss maybe 6 or so weeks out of the last 16. They usually have grown ok for me so here's hoping. IronMike

ohh thats easy

HAMMYS N' GLUTE TIE INS, CALVES, DELTS :mad:

My chest use to be my best bodypart and now it is probably 2nd worst to calves.....Actually i think its just my lower chest that is the bad part...

Forearms and calves are mine. This is from just plain laziness on my part. I don't compete so I've taken a kinda' slacker attitude about them. I repent.

Where do I begin - LOL

I've been told by many that I have a "thick" back but it lacks width. To make it worse, my bad shoulders make it very difficult to rotate the scapula when doing a lat spread.

Calves and delts could come up too.

Mine would probably be biceps, but not for long. I started doing what vander recommended about blood volume arm training and its showing some good improvements.
Oh yeah Vander- CHECK YOUR PM'S I SENT YA ONE!

Definitely calves for me, I don't know why, I've tried everything, I've even thought about working them. :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear