over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stand-Alone, high-dose Masteron

BoredStiff

Registered
I know masteron is considered useless by many on it's own, but at let's say 1000mg to 1400mg or so, on it's own, added to whatever your cruise dose of test is, probably around 200mg..... anyone tried something like that?

I'm actually curious not so much on muscle gain, but on maintaining mass once you have it and on it's obvious water-depleting effects but also the sexual and mental benefits because even at like 600-800mg it feels like you're kind of barely hitting the dose where it gets good.... I've never gone higher than that, that's why I'm curious. 800mg felt like, ok my toes are in the pool, I can feel this, but it didn't feel like I took the full dive, if you know what I mean.

Sounds awfull high for maintaining muscle mass and a feel good imo.

The feel good was very noticable at 400mg for me with 500test. Although I didn't get much of a look (I was too fat tbh). Such a high dose would definitely wreck Some bloodmarkers. Prostate isn't going to be happy either if you're a bit older.

Dont see the point in doing it tbh.

A lot of guys can maintain mass on HRT (tho some use a higher dose like 400). 600 is my max on MAST and I deemed that too much apparently as I had 3 bottles so coulda ran 600 for 10 but opted for 400 for 15weeks... Might need a source check or just hit up a sponsor if 800 was too weak. I repeat 600 was damn near too strong for me and I have ran all sorts of gear.

This is the thing I dont understand with masteron.

I've literally read almost every thread on PM about mast and plenty say sex drive and well being goes down the drain on only a few hundred mg with trt test due to lowered estrogen and I've seen others say they can maintain sexual function and well being on high dose mast no test..

On a personal experience mast seems to always lower libido but I've only tried it with tren and that was in my younger days.

Kind of confusing, I have quite a few bottles of mast e laying around, tempted to test this high mast thing myself.

If you need 1-1.4g of Masteron to see benefits you’re not taking real Masteron or its severely underdosed..

Lol @ cruising on 1.2-1.6g of gear just to feel good and “maintain” :banghead:

Keep these threads coming guys lol

Your prostate and lipids will surely love it.. Do it and report back...

Currently im on 300 test 250 deca 300 mast,,im feeling great. Got some dbol coming in this week going to throw that in and see what happens. :D

Oh yea,,and 3 ius of gh every day :)

I would NEVER do that to my prostate

Mast is a great drug for libido, density... but more mast isn't equal to more gains... there is a limit to its worth.

If you need 1-1.4g of Masteron to see benefits you’re not taking real Masteron or its severely underdosed..

Lol @ cruising on 1.2-1.6g of gear just to feel good and “maintain” :banghead:

Keep these threads coming guys lol

No lol not cruising on it, I was just curious because at 200mg I get a good inch off my waist of water weight..... above that I've gone to about 600mg I saw zero benefits, I did look tighter but not by a whole lot more than just adding 200mg to my TRT

I've literally read almost every thread on PM about mast and plenty say sex drive and well being goes down the drain on only a few hundred mg with trt test due to lowered estrogen and I've seen others say they can maintain sexual function and well being on high dose mast no test..

On a personal experience mast seems to always lower libido but I've only tried it with tren and that was in my younger days.

Kind of confusing, I have quite a few bottles of mast e laying around, tempted to test this high mast thing myself.

Well that's partly why I was curious if a higher dose does more brain/sexual wise, because low-moderate doses do absolutely nothing for me sex-drive wise, same with proviron, 100mg of pharm. grade does absolutely nothing for my libido.

Currently on week two of cutting on 800 mast-e per week after being on tren for ~8 weeks. Had blood work this weekend, HDL: 15, LDL: 150. If I remember (99% sure I won't), I'll report back. 100% sure those numbers won't improve.

quick question regarding mast; I got pip literally 1 hour later after injecting mast for the first time in my shoulder; it was sore for like 3 hours then disappeared. I heard mast gives no pip in general; and people usually use it on top of compounds to basically reduce pip from it. This was my first time injecting mast though; so I was wondering if that was normal?

No lol not cruising on it, I was just curious because at 200mg I get a good inch off my waist of water weight..... above that I've gone to about 600mg I saw zero benefits, I did look tighter but not by a whole lot more than just adding 200mg to my TRT

Well if you saw zero benefit from 200mg to 600mg then why consider double that dose? Lol

Currently on week two of cutting on 800 mast-e per week after being on tren for ~8 weeks. Had blood work this weekend, HDL: 15, LDL: 150. If I remember (99% sure I won't), I'll report back. 100% sure those numbers won't improve.

Well at least you’re honest man.. That’s a really low HDL..

Well if you saw zero benefit from 200mg to 600mg then why consider double that dose? Lol

LOL I know man, you're right and I kind of worded things a bit wrong. I saw the physique benefits at 200mg. But even at 600mg I've seen no sexual benefits (prop or enanthate), and like the other guy above mentioned, I wouldn't say it decreased my sex drive, but there was literally no difference, the stuff worked amazing on my body at really low doses and made my hair shed a lot so I'm pretty certain it was legit. So I thought, hell, maybe I'm just doing it wrong since it's one of those few AAS people go really high on. I was mostly curious.

LOL I know man, you're right and I kind of worded things a bit wrong. I saw the physique benefits at 200mg. But even at 600mg I've seen no sexual benefits (prop or enanthate), and like the other guy above mentioned, I wouldn't say it decreased my sex drive, but there was literally no difference, the stuff worked amazing on my body at really low doses and made my hair shed a lot so I'm pretty certain it was legit. So I thought, hell, maybe I'm just doing it wrong since it's one of those few AAS people go really high on. I was mostly curious.

I’d say knowing what we know now with the testing going on that it being one of those AAS that people run high doses of is because they’re getting fake or underdosed Masteron... I remember people saying the same thing about Primo; “Oh it needs to be run at 800mg to see benefits” etc... Nope... I got my hands on legit Bayer Primo and ran only 200mg a week and was very impressed....

I reccomend not doing that. At 800 I was peeing every hr or less and prostate was out of control

Just tren and mast with no test?

I've never experienced the raging sex drive that is proclaimed. I got the body composition results, but not that aspect. If anything (like yourself) it was/is lowered.
There are more than you would think that mast does that to if you search around.

I’ve never ran mast solo but my sweet spot with test has always been 600-800 weekly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear