over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Results.... Tell all!!

Chris288

Registered
Ok guys.. straight up question here... for those of you guys that have used DNP in the past.. just curious what were ur results, how much DNP and what were you taking along with DNP?

My best result was 750mg and lost 12 pounds of fat in 10 days. I carb depleted for 3 days, then ran DNP for 6 Days at 500mg, then 750mg for the last 4 days. Lost 6 pounds at that point.. but 7 days after the last DNP dose I lost another 6 pounds where I was holding water. I have done DNP for 21 days straight at 200mg and lost 9 pounds. I was only on 500mg weekly of Test when I did this.. no T3 or anything on this cycle.. who else???

I also do the three day carb deplete. I think glycerin is 100% essential, pyruvate is ok - I like to do 3 tablespoons glycerin and 750-1500mg pyruvate. I also run additional 400 Vit E, 1000 Vit C and pay attention to taking my multivitamins. Diet is all the 2% milk I can drink plus a normal healthy diet, I eat 3000-4000 calories a day on DNP and for one week after, and normal maintenance for me is 3800. Macro is usually around 40/30/30 p/f/c.

One-week powdered DNP (from non-sponsor), 200 first day, 400 next 6: 10-12 pounds 7 days after last dose. Ran solo.

One-week crystal IP DNP, 600 straight through: 15 pounds 7 days after last dose. Ran with an OTC oral (pheraplex) and 20mcg clen a day after frontloading 100mcg for a day. I don't think the clen was potentiated as much as I heard rumored, but there may have been a synergistic effect.

Definitely noticed a "setpoint" movement, with no real tendency to gain the lost weight back.

Coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm going to try frontloading 900 and then going for 2 weeks on 600 of IP's crystal. Crystal is around 75% as strong as power, so this is like frontloading 675 and cruising at 450 of powder.

I'm on day 6 got my dnp raw from a board sponsor.

I started at 700mg for 3 days then went to 900mg.

Doesn't really affect me in terms of heat, infact my muscles are fairly cold but makes me sweat a little, and gives me bad carb cravings now and again were I need carbs asap

weighed myself on the second day and from then to now I've lost 6/7 pounds seems to be leveling off a bit now.

I'm on day 6 got my dnp raw from a board sponsor.

I started at 700mg for 3 days then went to 900mg.

Doesn't really affect me in terms of heat, infact my muscles are fairly cold but makes me sweat a little, and gives me bad carb cravings now and again were I need carbs asap

weighed myself on the second day and from then to now I've lost 6/7 pounds seems to be leveling off a bit now.

wow, that seems less than impressive...

I can tell you one thing about it...I had a friend do it because he was way behind for the competition date and it caused some major problems for him. It is unpredicatable and too drastic in my opinion = NOT A GOOD THING. I think if you need to use it, you are way too behind and you do not know what you will get from it. Also, the day of the competition he made weight, but looked like a hurricane hit his body because he physique just did not have the right look!

By like always...to each thier own.

Ok guys.. straight up question here... for those of you guys that have used DNP in the past.. just curious what were ur results, how much DNP and what were you taking along with DNP?

My best result was 750mg and lost 12 pounds of fat in 10 days. I carb depleted for 3 days, then ran DNP for 6 Days at 500mg, then 750mg for the last 4 days. Lost 6 pounds at that point.. but 7 days after the last DNP dose I lost another 6 pounds where I was holding water. I have done DNP for 21 days straight at 200mg and lost 9 pounds. I was only on 500mg weekly of Test when I did this.. no T3 or anything on this cycle.. who else???

chris ; if you do not mind ? could you tell me what kinda sides did you have. i heard alot of bad things. but ; so far the people i talked to that had done it said sweating was the worst. do you think the sides are overrated. thanks for your feed back

wow, that seems less than impressive...

A pound a day is less than impressive? The DNP is active for another 3 days or so after his last dose and he still has post DNP cycle water to clear out.

I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a powerlifter, I use DNP to cut fat quick quick quick so I can get back to my perma bulk :D

Personal sides: out of breath sitting around, dry mouth (regular glycerin fixes this mostly), muscle cramps (taurine helps), and of course feeling very warm (though body temperature isn't affected much for me).

I think I'll just stick with good ole diet and cardio :rolleyes:

I'm pretty impressed so far. I was at a weight / bf% that my body does not like letting go without lots of cardio and very strict diet.

I'm now below that with above a pound a day loss, still not looking at best I've been though specially round midsection - hopefully theres a fair amount of water.

Also I only took 900mg as I had so little sides. My head feels warm but not too much to the touch. Very little sweating apart from waking up with a wet back and legs.

I may start t3 + clen with it for 5/7 days to hopefully finish on.

Hey Roddy,

The sides are just as harsh as believed. Any one who tells you the sides on a High Dose of DNP are not bad have not had the correct dosing caps. I have purchased DNP( which is what I do know) I have also made my own caps as well. I will tell you... anything over 600mg (powder) is freakin harsh!! The heat..sweating and lethargy are the worst .. or at least the worst for me. Of course at that high of does you sweat the dye out and it covers everything. Clothing, bed sheets, couch.. etc. Your eyes will turn somewhat yellow and your semen will turn yellow as well. Respect DNP because it can cook you from the inside out. Personally DNP is a love hate relationship for me. I hate being on it, but I love the results so much that it will make u wanna do it again. I never had much of the insomina either.. which was nice. I remember going out on the town anywhere.. and anything over 400mg you would worry about sweating and that would make u sweat worse. Also remember theres a cleanleness issue. I would shower 2 to 3 times a day if i could. Its awesome though!!! :)

also real crystal DNP is stronger and works faster than powder DNP. So if u have used powder at 800mg a day.. dont jump into crystal at 800mg... its not the same!!!

I'm pretty impressed so far. I was at a weight / bf% that my body does not like letting go without lots of cardio and very strict diet.

I'm now below that with above a pound a day loss, still not looking at best I've been though specially round midsection - hopefully theres a fair amount of water.

Also I only took 900mg as I had so little sides. My head feels warm but not too much to the touch. Very little sweating apart from waking up with a wet back and legs.

I may start t3 + clen with it for 5/7 days to hopefully finish on.

Be careful at 900mg you really should be miserable at 600mg even feeling pretty hot. Unless your taking loads of glycerol and pyruvate with it to lesson feeling hot, but 900 mg. Be careful it has a cumulative affect.

900mg is a big dose... especially since it will build up in the body like dragonfire said... At 900mg a day you should practically have to sit at home and feel like your melting. If that is 900mg crystal.... jeezz just insane!! Although i have heard of someone doing that much.. but not everyon can tolerate it. Also remember if the body heats up to much from the inside you can risk brain damage... plus for the extra 1 or 2 pounds for going that high.. its honestly not worth it. 700 to 800 is plenty..

200mg for 14 days, lost 9lbs.

Just so you guys know, if you use too much DNP, its lights out. IE: death. Something to think about.

200mg for 14 days, lost 9lbs.

Just so you guys know, if you use too much DNP, its lights out. IE: death. Something to think about.

Too much of anything kills you, DNP is just a bit less tolerant than most things. Its primary action at the correct dosage is really amazingly safe.

Note on crystal vs. powder: crystal comes on strong, maxes out 2-4 hours after ingestion, but really backs down after 12 hours or so. That said, gram by gram crystal is weaker than powder overall, but you have a higher intensity peak. Powder maxes out 6-8 hours after ingestion, and comes down a lot slower so that it's difficult to really find a peak.

tryign dnp from a certain chinman

these come in browna nd yellow caps.. is that crystalline or powder? idk, i cant tell. its diufferent than the stuff i got from another sponser and i know my limits witht he other sponser, just trying to get a grasp with bruce lee's stuff.
Thanks,
Corey

another thing...

Eveyone talk about end results, i lost X amount of Lbs in Y amount of days. but i wonder hwo much you worked out. wut was your workouts like? Do any lo intensity cardio, take ECA for lethergy, did you even lift for that quick cycle?
Thanks

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke