over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eca without the e?

gonenatty

Registered
Ok, natural shows do not allow ephedra. How well would caffiene and aspirin work as a fat burner? Or what could I use that would work well. Please don't respond "diet" I'm already dieting, just looking for any extra help. Thanks!

?!

Wait- natural bodybuilding shows don't allow ephedra/ine? What federation?

There are a lot of options, but before people post too much, can you list all the other thermogenics that are banned? Point is that would allow others to give u an answer without wasting their time listing things that can't be used.

Yohembe would be my second choice

Here's another vote for yohimbe. I'd go for the actual yohimbine hcl though. I'm not sure of the rules for your organization, but chances are that synephrine is ok to use as well. A synephrine/caffeine/aspirin stack (can include yohimbine hcl if you want) will give similar results. There are OTC fat burners that include this mix.

ECA w/out the 'E' is pretty close to a cup of coffee and an asprin...

Like others have said...try some otc's that are 'okay' for your comp.

Ok, natural shows do not allow ephedra. How well would caffiene and aspirin work as a fat burner? Or what could I use that would work well. Please don't respond "diet" I'm already dieting, just looking for any extra help. Thanks!

I thing the ephedrine/ephedra is what set this stack off.
Caffeine and aspirin would be a dud IMO.

If you're not going to use something like yellow haze for fear of ephedra but just using caffeine than I think you can go with Arson for a fat burner. Maybe Ergoburn or Meltdown although I am not sure of all the ingredients but I know if you do a little research you will find what you are looking for.

Caffine and asprin help the ephedrine with your day to day functions. I believe ephedrine will make you a bit more tired which the caffine will help you out with that. Asprin prolongs the life of it more. From what thought at least. So, taking the ephedrine would be like the person above stated "drinking 2 cups of coffee and asprin.

If your diet is on point... you will be losing weight anyways. Focus on your diet then leaving it to the ECA stack to lose the weight.

Here's another vote for yohimbe. I'd go for the actual yohimbine hcl though. I'm not sure of the rules for your organization, but chances are that synephrine is ok to use as well. A synephrine/caffeine/aspirin stack (can include yohimbine hcl if you want) will give similar results. There are OTC fat burners that include this mix.

synephrine is debatable.. alot of hype and little results as a ephedra replacement

I agree, synephrine isn't as effective as ephedrine. In this case though, there really aren't many suitable options that are going to give the same results as ECA. I'm just telling him what has worked for me in the past.

I appreciate the input guys, im gonna check into yohimbe and make sure its not on the banned list. If not, I'll give it a try

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131