over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop Ruining your complete contest prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdtl61

Registered
Hello ALL members that were enjoying the back and forth discussion with FF on this topic. Please speak up about your disappointment of that thread being deleted.

I posted earlier today asking where did it go my link no longer worked. Now my thread is deleted I guess for just asking. If FF did something wrong can't that just be corrected?

That was the best contest prep thread I have read in years. I had me coming back to this board a few times a day. Many of you were involved. Please get involved now and at least voice your thoughts as to the value of that thread to you and ALL members interested in better themselves.

OK, I will say it is 8:30pm and I hope this thread can continue and we can pick up where FF left off.

Members need members like FF to be able to share their knowledge.

Again if some rule was broken couldn't that have been addressed? Am I to believe that paying trainers complained that FF was giving too much knowledge away for free?

I just dont get how this type stuff happens. Sure someone can explain.

Missing the value to the board to pull such a positive thread.
KD

He didn't break any rules, I looked at the rules! He just pissed the wrong people off(Phil)... Sad thing about bbing is its full of insecurity

He didn't break any rules, I looked at the rules! He just pissed the wrong people off(Phil)... Sad thing about bbing is its full of insecurity

So, you are saying that a thread that is 100% helpful to the board would be deleted do to ego? Yet, so many members came here to read it and learn. These same members are seeing all these adds and banners everywhere you turn. Mission accomplished. I would think it was WIN / WIN for everyone. Maybe you are mistaken and someone from the front office will tell us all?

Maybe other member will post up too?? Speak up people you had no problem asking questions of FF.

Lets talk this out.
K

yea their was a ton great info in their , not exactly sure what happened nor do I care , hopefully the offending quotes or whatever can be edited out.

I'd hate to think that sombody made a complaint to have the thread deleted , yes their was some great info that could easily be charged for but it's not like that info was given out of spite or to intionaly cause a person to not hire sombody

I was really enjoying this thread too. It was stating thoughts from a very informative member of the board and not just him, I was learning from kdtl61's show prep as he went through his final days and leading up to the show. I do hope it gets put back up or just start from scratch I guess. Thanks guys.

Anyway, kdtl61 on your last week leading up to your show what did you do with your sodium intake?

Anyway, kdtl61 on your last week leading up to your show what did you do with your sodium intake?

This was covered in FF thread. I'm special in a way that I never add sodium to any of my meals. I have not salted foods for 15 plus years. So, when I was alwasy reading about how guys load on sodium then cut on High water Friday I just rolled with my regular meal plan.

So, this time after talking with FF. I added up all the natural sodium I had in egg, tuna, rice cakes and 2 scoops of protein powder. Total was about 2000mg. So, I took my regular meal plan pulled the eggs, tuna, rice cakes and powder for Friday and Saturday. This ended up to be about 1600mg removed. So, I just replaced the foods I removed with chicken and fish. I just made sure to keep the calorie count the same.

Turned out to do just the trick with the hyper water at 2 gal by 9pm. Next show I'm going to try for 2.5gal by 9 or 10pm. Then see what happens. In fact my next prejudging starts at noon.

Any other question?
Thanks for responding to this thread.
Now I want FF back in here.
K

Last edited:
This whole issue is a little baffling...

I wish there could be some edits or censoring if I or anyone else did something offensive --- However I strongly believe nothing of the sort happened?

I feel almost 'handicapped' now -- where does the line get drawn?

Member asks: "Hey when should I reduce sodium, when should I stop fluid intake or should I continue drinking, and which diuretic is the safest"?

Me: "Sorry I cannot give advice on these matters because it will look like I am advertising myself,,, good luck on that lasix, aldactone, water taper and sodium cut 2 weeks out"

get my drift?

-FF

Im sure one of the Sponsoring trainers spoke to the mods about it and complained about it. I had a feeling it was going to get deleted when I first seen it. I dont think FF posted it trying to gain any clientelle out of it, just keeping it real I thought, we even had some of the Sponsors like Mountaindog1 post in there as well, no issues with him. I had a short ban for making a post of a client of mine with no intentions of other than that, I guess some disgruntled guys out there get their tits tied in a knot over nothing.

really man???

your SLAPPING CHEF right in the fucking face bro...

just sayin.....expect to be banned very shortly

:eek:

It is ok ....

I think myself and a few others saved 7-9 pages...

However -- as for Kd and his prep -- that was very awesome info guys! I am rooting for this guy and it was like a live play-by-play during his final few days and even day OF THE SHOW.

You dont see real info like that anymore --- I would like to continue to venture with him on his journey for his remaining 2 shows.

The thread became 'classic' once his prep + pics + live play-by-play came to life.

How cool is that? I have not seen that style of thread since Intense muscle days Muscle Mayhem days etc....

-FF

I think it is only fair that there is some sort of post in this thread explaining why FF 11 page thread just vanished? Were there any warning of questionable info being shared?

I'm just as baffled I guess. FF has been here a long time with many post full of information. What changed with this thread? One thing I know for sure is I got a HUGE benefit from his willingness to share.

Thanks again FF,
K

This whole issue is a little baffling...

I wish there could be some edits or censoring if I or anyone else did something offensive --- However I strongly believe nothing of the sort happened?

I feel almost 'handicapped' now -- where does the line get drawn?

Member asks: "Hey when should I reduce sodium, when should I stop fluid intake or should I continue drinking, and which diuretic is the safest"?

Me: "Sorry I cannot give advice on these matters because it will look like I am advertising myself,,, good luck on that lasix, aldactone, water taper and sodium cut 2 weeks out"

get my drift?

-FF

I do not think banning anyone for being polite and honest about their concerns for a forum they love is worthy?

A blatant attack on mods, malicious, or condescending words are one thing, but to voice a concern and speak for a multitude of people and get in trouble?

That doesn't even make sense?

-FF

That thread was one of the most informative threads I've seen on PM.

:cool:
I do not think banning anyone for being polite and honest about their concerns for a forum they love is worthy?

A blatant attack on mods, malicious, or condescending words are one thing, but to voice a concern and speak for a multitude of people and get in trouble?

That doesn't even make sense?

-FF

i understand you......i do

but, you have to think about the other side and why it was deleted
in the first place......?????

so someone goes and makes (AN EXACT DUPLICATE) of the old one????

makes no sense, and its disrespectful, at best

just looking at the other side

Why was it deleted?? I still haven't seen anyone explain.

Why was it deleted?? I still haven't seen anyone explain.

stepping back and looking at it from a cops stand point

Because rules are rules and they are in place for a reason.

The mods are here to enforce those rules plain and simple.

Somewhere at sompoint I guess "law enforcement" saw and infraction and did their job.

Plain and simple. You may think the infraction was only worthy of a warning the officer thinks it was worthy of a citation.

if we don't like it we can contest it just like in court , it may fall on deaf ears then again maybe we can work somthing out to "lessen the fine"

but it boils down to a law may have been broken , a mod caught it and enforced his authority.

do I think it could have been handeled differently ?
Sure
do I think the situation can be resolved
Sure
will it happen
who knows , all I can do is hope for the best , expect the worst and deal with the outcome.

I think in the end it's BigA's call , just like when b-boy got pissed and delete
his awesome post , BigA thought the thread was valuable to his board and out it back up , because this is his board and he OWNES any and all info we post here to use at his discretion, that's life on a public forum.

:cool:

i understand you......i do

but, you have to think about the other side and why it was deleted
in the first place......?????

so someone goes and makes (AN EXACT DUPLICATE) of the old one????

makes no sense, and its disrespectful, at best

just looking at the other side

LOL - to be fair Tenny -- the title was NOT exact. It was "Stop ruining your ENTIRE pre-contest prep"

I think he used the word "complete." But changing the title completely then would NOT be a slap in the face --- in the least bit.

Just an active forum member of an COMMUNITY of BROTHERHOOD and CAMARADERIE sharing his concerns...

Something that used to be very normal and accepted some time ago...

-FF

FutureFreak , if I were you bro I'd either
1) clear your PM's and prepair to be busy
2) create a new name and lay low

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member