over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

equipoise research on rbc count

mpiller

Registered
I've been searching all over the net but can't really find anything so I thought I'd ask here, I know that the general consensus is that equipoise raises your rbc count, in turn giving you more endurance. But does anyone know just how much it can raise your rbc count and how quickly? Most say that the effects kick in anywhere between 4-10 weeks, but thats usually for muscle building effects. Does anyone have personal experience on when the endurance effects kicked in? Now I know it is impossible for one person to say if you take this much equipoise per week then your rbc will go up this much each week, but has anyone had blood work done before and after taking equipoise? I thought I may be able to find some studies on it but really couldn't find anything. If you have had blood work done what doses were you taking and for how long? Also, if you could list your weight too because I could see that having an effect to a small extent.
Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated

For the endurance effects of EQ you want to use far lower doses than a bodybuilder would. It does usually take at least 3-4 weeks to feel.

I'm glad you posted this. I'm an endurance athlete, and am mostly interested in AAS for the recovery, and RBC production. I've used Anavar with great results but come spring I'd like to run some EQ, and see if I can't ride up to another level. All gear will increase rbc production but EQ seems to be singled out most often in this category. Something that I found of interest From a Dr. Rhea ----

A simple CBC (Complete Blood Count) can help anyone avoid health problems of many origins…not only from AAS use.

In the case of boldenone (Equipoise), the length of administration resulting in excessive and dangerous red blood cell count was dose dependent. Most have shown only acceptable upregulation at dosages of 200-400mg/w (@ 1-2mg per pound of bodyweight) for up to 12 weeks. However, dosages of 600-800mg/w (3-4mg per pound of body weight) usually resulted in exceeding the upper "safer" levels for red blood cell count after only 4-6 weeks of employment. This is a real concern. Red blood cell count elevation can result in blood clots, strokes and circulatory depreciation.

Many precontest athletes using longer AAS protocols have avoided this concern by using:

Lower dosages.
A 50/25/25 division between boldenone/nandrolone/Masteron (nandrolone draws water and Masterone mediates it).
Using the higher dosage range only the last 4 weeks precontest.

Absolutely - as endurance athletes we are not trying to build muscle but recover super fast so that we can give hard efforts day in, and day out without the body breaking down continually.

For the endurance effects of EQ you want to use far lower doses than a bodybuilder would. It does usually take at least 3-4 weeks to feel.

On average 2 weeks for me, give or take. Although I have actually seen EQ kick in fastaer than that on some individuals.

mick

Ive been anemic since i can remember. I use Eq almost every cycle as well as prescribed b12 injects....and my hemoglobin and rbc count continues to stay below normal.

I have heard many many stories of Eq raising rbc count way out of range though. I wish it helped in my situation but for whatever reason it doesn't

Ive been anemic since i can remember. I use Eq almost every cycle as well as prescribed b12 injects....and my hemoglobin and rbc count continues to stay below normal.

I have heard many many stories of Eq raising rbc count way out of range though. I wish it helped in my situation but for whatever reason it doesn't

Do you know what the underlying cause of your anemia is? I thought usually they checkd your iron, and b12 to make sure you're not deficient and then if those aren't it they prescribe epo? I may be wrong but thats what I thought I've read.

and as far as endurance for those of you that have taken it, what kind of increases have you seen? Say maybe your mile time has decreased by so much or time it takes to do 5 miles on the bike has decreased?

the only thing I ever saw enduruancewise out of EQ or any steroids was an eventual DECREASE in aerobic endurance. Intially during the first 4 weeks or so I would say I saw a pretty big increase in muscular endurance when lifting weights(anaerobic kinda stuff). Later in the cycle I would be huffing and puffing just doing bicep curls.

Like the one post on here said, the dose has to be low enough and the duration you run it must be short enough. Some people get high hematocrit off of just taking HRT dose test 100mg/wk as it builds up over the monts. Each RBC has a life of about 3 months I think, so it takes time to build up and then it also takes a lot of time to go back down. Many guys have to do phlebotomies to get theirs down. Higher hematocrit = increase chances of a deadly blood clot.

dont take this as fact but I have seen the greatest RBC counts on my blood work from test. It was not any higher with EQ but when I lower test for several weeks my rbc counts are lower. Not scientific just something I noticed...

My crit levels are 3 points higher when on cycle compared to my normal crit levels. it is always pretty consistent no matter what I am on, unless I am on 350mg prop/week then they get lower.

I ran 200mg of test wit 300mg EQ and saw enormous gains while I was trying to improve my runs. I went from being able to run 2 miles to running 12 in less than 3 weeks

I ran 200mg of test wit 300mg EQ and saw enormous gains while I was trying to improve my runs. I went from being able to run 2 miles to running 12 in less than 3 weeks

Wow, very impressive. Seems you found the right dose for you. How long did you run that, I hope you didnt stay on too long. Did you run a CBC at the end of the cycle to see how high your hemoglobin/hematocrit were?

Wow, very impressive. Seems you found the right dose for you. How long did you run that, I hope you didnt stay on too long. Did you run a CBC at the end of the cycle to see how high your hemoglobin/hematocrit were?

I think its the higher doses that acutally decrease your endurance eventually. Your doses there are less than half what I was using.

Yea - an endurance athlete wouldn't be running bodybuilding doses of anything. Armstrong was using test, but it was provided in an eyedropper mixed with olive oil. When I was running anavar I was using 25mg's a day - most bodybuilders would laugh at that, but I had unreal strength on the bike. Clicking off 100 mile rides and getting up the next day feeling great.

I ran a test cyp, EQ cycle and it raised my RBC to 6. something and my hematocrit went up to 55%! I was running 500 test and 500EQ. I run my complete labs run every 3 months and no other cycle, test/mast or test deca dbol or just test has ever ran my hematocrit up that high. The highest on any of those other cycles was 52%. I did the eq for 3 months and really didnt notice much of anything. maybe some leaning up. towards the end of the cycle i was getting white spots in my eyes, dont know why, maybe cause of my hematocrit who knows but i was at the end so i stopped. I wont do it again. I have had none of those symptoms with any other cycle to date.

did anyone know what their hematocrit was before cycle? From reading it this it seems like a good cycle might trt test doses, 200-300mg per week of eq and a low dose of anavar ed. Add in some hgh and I imagine recovery would be amazing.

did anyone know what their hematocrit was before cycle? From reading it this it seems like a good cycle might trt test doses, 200-300mg per week of eq and a low dose of anavar ed. Add in some hgh and I imagine recovery would be amazing.

Depending on what your goals are, low dose of test, eq, var and hgh is great for athletes. Bbers would probably need a bit more to grow provided they already have a decent amount of muscle on them and have run previous cycles.

Depending on what your goals are, low dose of test, eq, var and hgh is great for athletes. Bbers would probably need a bit more to grow provided they already have a decent amount of muscle on them and have run previous cycles.

Yea - It's probably important to differentiate between what you are. AAS isn't just for bodybuilding. I've heard so many stories about gear being bad for endurance, or giving people shin splints and weird pumps. You are either an endurance athlete or a body building athlete...can the two crossover some what? - sure, but if you are on body building amounts of gear I would totally expect it to have a detriment on endurance, and if you are on endurance levels of gear then it probably isn't going to exponentially increase your musculature. It's really not that complicated, and you still get reams of people complaining about shin splints or breathing problems, and they've been of 800mg of whatever a week, and have gained 12lbs of muscle in a short time. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon.

I think its the higher doses that acutally decrease your endurance eventually. Your doses there are less than half what I was using.

I ran this a for about 12 weeks. I think any gear in "smaller" doses can help with cardiovascular training

Yea - It's probably important to differentiate between what you are. AAS isn't just for bodybuilding. I've heard so many stories about gear being bad for endurance, or giving people shin splints and weird pumps. You are either an endurance athlete or a body building athlete...can the two crossover some what? - sure, but if you are on body building amounts of gear I would totally expect it to have a detriment on endurance, and if you are on endurance levels of gear then it probably isn't going to exponentially increase your musculature. It's really not that complicated, and you still get reams of people complaining about shin splints or breathing problems, and they've been of 800mg of whatever a week, and have gained 12lbs of muscle in a short time. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon.

thats what it seems like, I've seen lots of people complain about horrible pumps from anavar when training especially in the shins, so I was surprised to see someone say it worked well for them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws