over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*** IGF-1 SALE ***

Mr IGF

Newbies
Hello,

We are a new Professional Muscle Sponsor as introduced here by Big A:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ead.php?t=13483

We hope to become your one stop shop for ALL your IGF-1 items.

Click Here for Mr IGF's Website

To answer some questions.

Yes this is the LONG 3 that everyone is now using. The full exact name is trade marked that is why you see most sellers use a different but very close name to IGF-1.

Our Kits are directly from the ONLY manufacturer of these kits. I am sorry that for legal reasons I can not use the name but you can see the picture of the kit you will receive on our website.

The IGF powder is manufactured by the leading IGF manufacturer who also supplies the other online sellers of IGF powder.

For direct questions regarding how to use. Please rely on posts/articles here on PM Board and your fellow board members to answer those questions.

Additional questions can be sent to: [email protected]

If you still have concerns please feel free to pay via your Credit Card/Pay Pal to be sure you get what you order.

This sale is offered only here on Professional Muscle and is NOT listed on our website. Sale starts today, Sunday Oct 16th and ends Sunday Oct 23rd. As always FREE shipping anywhere in the world.

1 mg lyophilised white powder suspended in 2ml ready to use
Regular Price: $200
Sale buy first bottle at regular price 2nd bottle only $120.

1 mg lyophilised white powder
Regular Price: $250
Sale: Buy first bottle at regular price get second bottle only $150

Again you will NOT see this sale anywhere else on the internet or our website. When placing your order please mention that you saw the sale at Professional Muscle Board and we will be happy to apply your discount.

We accept Credit Cards/Pay Pal, US Postal Money Orders etc.

NOTICE to any of our customers who ordered within the last 10 days just send us an email and let us know you saw the sale here at Professional Muscle and we will be happy to refund the sale money to you.

If you have any questions please contact us at: [email protected]

great prices.........hope teh service is there to boot as well...

best of luck to you MR IGF

Mr IGF said:
Thank you Big Bald Bulldog
I think you got a good following here and you will do very well since you come highly recommended...

What is the turnaround time once funds are recieved if we live in the good old USA..?

bigbaldbulldog said:
I think you got a good following here and you will do very well since you come highly recommended...

What is the turnaround time once funds are recieved if we live in the good old USA..?

Hello Bald Bull Dog,

We say 5 business days but it is often even faster.

What

What do you mix the powder with when preparing just the bottles with powder in them? Is BA Water OK, and can you keep it overnight in BA?

board approved sponser, no negative comments please
MikeS

Last edited by a moderator:
BigWilly said:
MikeS
Not sure what the comment was but,are you saying if someone was unhappy with Mr.igf's products or services they are not allowed to let any of us know? I'm not too comfortable with that.Again,I don't know what was posted. :confused:

cmwings said:
Not sure what the comment was but,are you saying if someone was unhappy with Mr.igf's products or services they are not allowed to let any of us know? I'm not too comfortable with that.Again,I don't know what was posted. :confused:
i believe he thought the price was out of line...which it is not. His price are very fair and very good...especially when you buy 2 or more orders...

It was uncalled for, my apologies...

Was in a bad mood and should have just passed by the thread...

I have nothing against their product(s)...

BW

Question

Lets say I order 2 10 bottle sets, of 20 100mcg IGF1 kits. How Can I mix on bottle and keep it for a few days, IE, 30mcgs Per day.

V

welll not the best idea

but you could mix it up, then you could take and draw all your needles worth up, and then use one of them that day, and freeze the other 2 for future use... just and idea to not have to go putting all kinds of other things in there...

max What do you have in mind bro,

You think BActeriostatic water is the bext mixer?

cmwings said:

It was not a dissatisfied customer, the poster doesnt have any experience
with the sponsers service-just a unnecessary negative comment. It wasnt horrible but the sponser asked I remove it and it was a fair request IMO.
Your apology is accepted Im sure, BigWilly.

If you dont trust what we are doing here - leave, you have no devine right to know everything.

I know Im being an asshole. But I dont need some guy with 6 posts acting like he needs to police the mods here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MikeS said:
It was not a dissatisfied customer, the poster doesnt have any experience
with the sponsers service-just a unnecessary negative comment. It wasnt horrible but the sponser asked I remove it and it was a fair request IMO.
Your apology is accepted Im sure, BigWilly.

If you dont trust what we are doing here - leave, you have no devine right to know everything.

I know Im being an asshole. But I dont need some guy with 6 posts acting like he needs to police the mods here. :rolleyes:
I love it MikeS...classically you... straight and to teh point... respect that i do

MikeS said:

exactly...I wouldn't be here if I thought Promuscle promoted poor products or service.

BW

BigWilly said:
MikeS

no negative comments about board sponsors????

sounds kind of communist to me... controlling the media and all..

now, I don't know what his original comment was, but I'd like to think that if I was unhappy or had a discrepency about something, that I wouldn't be silenced because someone sends a monthly fee to warm the owner's pocket...

... maybe I'm in the wrong and his comment wasn't anything negative about the sponsor like it says it was....

if I am right, then this will be deleted anyways...

hey Mr. IGF, is your product media or receptor... actually, I think I saw in one of the posts above that it is sent in 100mcg bottles, so its media... if so what is the purity of the product

Cman

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity