over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Cruise Cycle" Questions

Wrecked

Banned
I've been taking gear for about 12 years, been doing competitions for the last 4. I've heard a lot about cruise cycles, and I'm very interested in them. Typically I go off after 16-28 weeks and take 4-6 weeks off (I always intend to go off for 8 but it never happens). I recently went off for 6 months and it was interesting, honestly it sucked I don't think I'll ever do that again. I've been told that on nonstop year round cruise cycles the thing to do is to go to a TRT Dose after a competition or after an aggressive gaining cycle for 8 weeks. How are people here doing it?

Last edited:
I shoot 1/4th a cc of test e eod

A lot of people seem to me running test tren cruise....not sure of the positives and negatives over just a test cruise tho

Sent from my GT-I9300

Latley been using 20 mg prop daily sub q feel best I have in years.

I've always thought use the least amount you need to make reasonable (however you define that) gains on cycle and then the least amount to maintain during the cruise. If you built your size slowly via food and not just drugs I think you can maintain a LOT on a trt dose

For me the entire point of a cruise is to give my body a break and a chance to heal up before I blast again while attempting to maintain my gains. So I keep it simple, test with hgh if I can afford it or hgh stimulating peptides.

I use to cruise on 180-210mg of test but this time I am going to push to 300mg for 6 weeks and get bloodwork. I imagine it will be the same as the 180mg a week. Another 10lbs of muscle and I will bring 200mg of deca into the mix if I have issues mainting my lbm for 6 weeks at a time while I cruise.

Been cruising forever now on 125mg test a week, 75mg Mon / 50mg Thurs.
Was kind of rough in the beginning, but added in 400mg of Humanofort a day and feel pretty good.

Been cruising forever now on 125mg test a week, 75mg Mon / 50mg Thurs.
Was kind of rough in the beginning, but added in 400mg of Humanofort a day and feel pretty good.

Looking at your avatar, im curious as to what you actually mean by cruising forever??? Do you mean that does ONLY for a long time or with 'blasts' thrown in regularly before dropping to the cruise levels??

cruising test tren ace

I cruise on :

test e = 750mg
tren ace = 300mg up to 600mg

I cruise on 100 mg test a week for 8-16 weeks between blasts.

I'm also shocked that OP has never heard of doing this after using for 12 years.

Cruise 500mg...ashorep

blast with 2gr???? Wtf

He's probably a very big lean guy. We've all got our own goals and comfort zones and if that's the path he's chosen than so long as he looks like a high dose guy I don't see the issue if his blood work is Ok. Your as big as your dose at the end of day when all else in place. For all we know he might compete at a high level

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I blast for 5-6 weeks and then run a cruise for 16 weeks and have done this for the past 4 years.

My cruise is typically 150mg test e per week. No way will I ever maintain my blast weight/strength but its better than coming off totally.

This to me seems sensible in terms of minimising possible health issues by never having much time off and also enabling me to still stay pretty heavy and in shape.

I`m sure if I cruised on a higher dose and for a shorter time period I would get bigger quicker but I`m currently holding 230 at 5`9 on a cruise (10 weeks off into it) and should grow to 245-250 on blast.

150mg of Test Cyp for cruise

I also use the occasional clomid tablet during cruise.

Looking at your avatar, im curious as to what you actually mean by cruising forever??? Do you mean that does ONLY for a long time or with 'blasts' thrown in regularly before dropping to the cruise levels??

Hello, that pic of me in my avatar is from July of last year right before the USA. I obviously do not look like that anymore on 125mg of TRT a week. LOL
I am doing TRT till the first of next year until I decide if I am going to compete again or not.

personally, cruise on 1000mg test e/c. I would recommend to the average serious competitor to stay on 300mg t year round..

Holy shit some of you guys "cruise" on a lot of gear! Damn.... I was under the impression that a cruise was under 300mg/wk.

I've been cruising on 100mg test e and 100mg tren e for the last 5 weeks and the results have been excellent! I've been adding a little dbol preworkout, too - 20mg 30-45 min before w/o.

Finally, I just started slin on Monday and will be taking my 2nd shot tonight after legs - 6iu's. The 4iu's I did on Monday went well and looking forward to the next 4-5 weeks!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner