mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$35,000 worth of illegal steroids seized.........

well judging he me united's wholesale prices, that does look more that 5k worth of gear. lol

Sounds like his source ratted him out. They got him while driving around with all that product. SUCKS, poo poo rolls down hill I guess :eek:

A 3 month investigation to pop some local small potatoes roid dealer. Thank god! The community will be so much safer with this guy off the street.

I love how they pull out some stupid number like $35,000 out of their asses!!! One thing I do know for sure is that is all BIO TECH GEAR.

This was the culmination of a 3 month investigation which means they spent about $500,000 in tax dollars to get a fairly small amount of gear off the street. I can almost bet you this guy was selling at his local gym and some body snitched him out to save their own ass. Regardless this just pisses me off :banghead:

Wow man this must be one of the heads of the steroid cartel........... What a waste of time and money to "get this guy". Yeah that is not alot of gear. 35,000 is a bit inflated.

Whats really scary is I hope the investigation stoped with this guy. hopefully bio tech doesnt shut down

Wow man this must be one of the heads of the steroid cartel........... What a waste of time and money to "get this guy". Yeah that is not alot of gear. 35,000 is a bit inflated.

Yeah, I would say "street value" is no more than $15,000 tops and thats freakin high.

Hate snitches and ya the local authorities are always gonna fluff the dollar value in any bust...they definitely like to tute their own horn.

looks like government agents will be getting all of their next cycles for free.

When I was into gear in the '90s, I knew a lot of cops. They would turn up at my place and go in my "special" room to see what stuff I had that day. That was when I used to get gear by the pallet load. I used to charge the cops $60/10ml as that was the going price at the time.
One time, two of them turned up in my driveway in a divvy van with some poor bastard locked up in the back. They came to pick up their gear from my place.

Anybody else ever feel a little nostalgic when they show pics of the gear seized?

All that gear going to waste... a damn shame

Trust me I know a lot of LE,most of it disappears from evidence ,strange I know the police wouldn't use a illegal substances like steroids,LOL.

He most likely was a scumbag and did somethign that caused the investigation... Like selling roids to some underaged kids at his local gym. If that were the case I have no sympathy for him. but we don't know the story

My friend got a visit by the Feds because he had been talking to some people over the phone that were under investigation for a massive weed operation.
They came to his house with 10 cars, and 10 officers in SWAT gear, just to question him about his phone conversations with the suspects (he installs security cameras, and had done several jobs for the suspects).

He didn't want them to shoot his dog, so he asked them if he could but her away and he would voluntarily show them everything he had. He showed them his personal amount of AAS (couple vials and one bottle of caps), and a GH kit.
He said the agents smoked his cigars, went through all his stuff, and the one jacked Mexican DEA agent took his GH kit and walked out with it, lol.

They didn't take him in and they didn't charge him for the AAS.

I feel bad for this guy in the article, but I had to laugh at the sort of Jersey Shore looking mug shot.

They searched his house based on phone conversations? Did they have a warrant?

About 15 years ago i spent 800 dollars in mexico, got caught by US customs, they charged me with having 23,000 worth (not kidding). 3 felonies got dropped, ended up getting just a misdemeanor and probation, lucky I got a good judge. It was all for personal use...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131