over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

You look like a young Gary Sinise. Uncanny, lol. :p Pretty good job though on the frame. :)

I'm 6' 270 at any given time but I'm on TRT for life. I'll jump up to 300lbs with just 400mg watson per week and tren ace at 280mg per week. I think people that are doing 1-2g are using watered down product. If I used 1-2g of pharma grade stuff I don't know what would happen!

I am on something like 750 sust and 400 Deca, holding 235-240 @5'6". I went up to 1.5 grams total last year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

O.....you are a beast bro! i gotta think you got a decent set of genetics!:D

I ran 800 -1400 mg of test with an average dose of 1000 mg a week, plus 500-600 mg of eq, 300 masteron or 200 mg of primobolan along with some GH, T3, and clen and I was photo shoot ready!! 247 lbs, 5'11 very lean and muscular :headbang:

How much is considered cruising. I've been on a gram of test E since march, went up to 2 grams plus 750 deca. Then dropped down to a gram for a while then added 700 prop & tren to the gram of test E. when I run out of tren in another month I'm gonna drop back down to 1000 test E and add 900 eq

what was ur experience like when u went up to 2g test and 750 deca.

Jesus, is it just me or aren't those kind of doses a little out of whack. I couldn't imagine 4 g's, never even got to 2 g's of test. Maybe I am naive, but I am feeling much better under a gram. My typical used to be 1200 but sheesh,, does that much more happen at 3000-4000 mgs?

does that much more happen at 3000-4000 mgs?

The one person I know that is honest with their doses and is truly massive and ripped tells me that 3g+ is where things get really interesting.

Do you guys near or upwards of a gram have to increase your AI dosage?

Im soon going to do 100mg prop EoD and keep up my 250mg cruise of cyp

I know 4-5guys that run 3grams+ of test, 1 ifbb pro, 2 npc guys and just 2 big guys...2 told Me the more the better...the rest I don't think it crosses their minds, seems to Me a bit overboard though

The one person I know that is honest with their doses and is truly massive and ripped tells me that 3g+ is where things get really interesting.

No tren or anything? How is he not a bloated mess?

3+g's is where it does get interesting. Been there done that. You have to remember though, at those doses, side effects also escalate quite a bit. Do the benefits outweigh the health issues? I don't think they do. The higher the dose, the more AIs you have to use. The higher you dose AIs the more sides you get from those. Don't forget that a lot of these guys also have to go on cholesterol meds and bp meds as well and those have some bad sides as well. See where I'm going here? This is what a lot guys don't realize.

Last edited:
I'm 6' 270 at any given time but I'm on TRT for life. I'll jump up to 300lbs with just 400mg watson per week and tren ace at 280mg per week. I think people that are doing 1-2g are using watered down product. If I used 1-2g of pharma grade stuff I don't know what would happen!

well, lets say, u jsut respond WELL to hormones,or u r just genetically big, but not everybody does, i 5'9, 260-280, 12%bf, and have to stay in the 5-7g weekly in order to get the results i need, so do many many other bbers, and i can assure u that isnt a single pro who s taking less than 7g a week , combined of all the shit, especially the UK bbers who are famous for their insane doses - Paul Borresen style, 2 g a day was rumor about Dorian and Ernie

That does explain some things. Since you stay on for such long periods of time doses need to be adjusted accordingly to grow. I hate to say it, but I feel as though anything ugl these days is hit or miss. Even the sponsors can't be 100% sure that their products are dosed correctly all the time and I say that respectfully. I know that some may disagree with me, but I feel as though legit hg products are better than ugl unless it's overdosed.

What about powders if you make your own? or do think that powders are drastically underdosed?

well, lets say, u jsut respond WELL to hormones,or u r just genetically big, but not everybody does, i 5'9, 260-280, 12%bf, and have to stay in the 5-7g weekly in order to get the results i need, so do many many other bbers, and i can assure u that isnt a single pro who s taking less than 7g a week , combined of all the shit, especially the UK bbers who are famous for their insane doses - Paul Borresen style, 2 g a day was rumor about Dorian and Ernie

I don't know man. I don't consider myself a genetic freak. I get large quickly so I respond well but there is huuuuuuuge difference between under a gram to 2g/day! :eek: I just can't imagine the sides not to mention even short term damage to your body.

Probably because your gear was underdosed. Try doing 2 grams of hg test like karachis and tell me that you have minimal sides.

lol! :eek: i cant even imagine what that would be like!

I can assure you that not all pros take 7+grams a week. I've talked to George Farrah and he tells me that a lot of pros are in the 3-5 gram range and he's been the prep guy for Branch and more recently Kai(from what I've heard).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131