over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

I don't know man. I don't consider myself a genetic freak. I get large quickly so I respond well but there is huuuuuuuge difference between under a gram to 2g/day! :eek: I just can't imagine the sides not to mention even short term damage to your body.

honestly, it aint as bad as it sounds, lottsa test and other low toxicity level injectables, low doses of orals ,and SHORT cycles of tren in between, but- STATINS are a must ( cholesterol meds),aspirin, some anti anxiety pills, anti depressant (sometimes) , because aggression and rage WILL be an issue....at least for me ...but i do know a man who died in t he mid of a high dose cycle, and personally spoke to the doctor who was monitoring him - his blood has thickened so bad( idont even know what to compare it ) , they couldnt draw any with any size needle - all organs failed...there was no official "cause of that " - teh statement was " unknown'" ans " anabolic steroids usage"

what was ur experience like when u went up to 2g test and 750 deca.

Pretty bloated, got gyno while on arimadex. Had to switch to letrozole, which got rid of it. Couldn't get sore no matter how hard I trained though, recovery was almost immidiate. Wake up every day brand new. Low stamina though, took proviron, worked amazing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 839
I can assure you that not all pros take 7+grams a week. I've talked to George Farrah and he tells me that a lot of pros are in the 3-5 gram range and he's been the prep guy for Branch and more recently Kai(from what I've heard).

ugh, yeah...about Branch - don't even make me go there - i m having a problem with him from a looong time ago when look my ex gf in the eyes and lied abot gear , him the Dexter Midjet together ..he is A LAIR and a DOUCHEBAG and he knows it , i tried to confront him about , but he s been a bitch about , we live 20 mins away, so i know better about that shmuck.....anyhow

Edit double post.

Last edited:
My take on dosages might be a little bit different then how a lot of people feel.
Think about the average pros life. They are constintly going to guest pose, they fly and travel all the time. My question is 1- they must take a lot of gear in order to grow when traveling and having to cut corners on their diets sometimes. Question 2- how the hell do they travel with their gear? I know alot of them like to drive in order to travel but what about when going over seas?

I think that some people think pros need to take a tone of gear. Me I think its a choice made to make traveling and other obligations do able. I don't know though just some thoughts.

Also about pros keep their mouths shut(about gear) to keep contracts and others happy. They want the sport to be mainstream. Besides with tech muscle you don't need gear lol.

For me it depends what other compounds runing with test

I always used higher test in cycles as I always thought this is how it have to be, test is the king went as high as 1200mg/week with dbol, with eq/npp/deca used between 500-800. Now I'm just on 150mg/week test cyp and 210mg (will up to 280-350-490mg later) tren a - and I'm loving it! It's only my first week on it but usually the first week is when the sides are worst from tren for the and now I have none of it, but my physiwue is chanding ED. Never thought I could run tren without sides, none of them, actually I'l feeling like never before. Also using .5mg arimidex Mon/Wed/Fri

So for me at this time more than 150mg is too much, I probably could go as high as 200 or 250-300mg test without any sides too, but I'd better up the tren for me tren is MUCH more stronger mg per mg, it's not even comperable with tren. Love the tren :D

My back, and legs

Yeah you back is huge. I have a big back as well but I have small upper traps so it looks funny. My back takes over on lots of lifts.
You should try some heavy weighted dips to make your front match your giant back. Not that your front is small.

Last edited:
Jesus, is it just me or aren't those kind of doses a little out of whack. I couldn't imagine 4 g's, never even got to 2 g's of test. Maybe I am naive, but I am feeling much better under a gram. My typical used to be 1200 but sheesh,, does that much more happen at 3000-4000 mgs?

Man i was thinking the same exact thing.....4 g's?? holy shiznit....i cant even imagine....and i'm scurred to even do 500mg Test a wk....im a puss

No offence, but you and I have a different definition of the word "huge". Bboy's back is "huge".

In comparison to the rest of my muscle groups.This is only 2 years of training, 50lbs gained. I know I have a long ways to go.

In comparison to the rest of my muscle groups.This is only 2 years of training, 50lbs gained. I know I have a long ways to go.

Very impressive for two years of training. But here's the problem. Where do you go from here? How much supersups will you be using in 2 years in order to make gains? I'm not judging you, just askin.

Very impressive for two years of training. But here's the problem. Where do you go from here? How much supersups will you be using in 2 years in order to make gains? I'm not judging you, just askin.

To be honest I really don't know, I've been adding legal supliments instead of upping my doses, which is helping. I'd like to try running gh and a much lower dose of gear. See where that takes me.

Why? Can we establish who carries top notch pharm grade powders?

There are guys that say that one source has more potent raws and other guys that say the opposite. It's really a toss up.

Question 2- how the hell do they travel with their gear? I know alot of them like to drive in order to travel but what about when going over seas?

They mail it ahead of time and alot of times it's negotiated when doing guest posings etc.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear