over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

This really huge guy from my gym says 2grams test and 2grams of tren

I'd like to see his blood work. I bet that he has health problems already. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on a shit ton of meds.

This really huge guy from my gym says 2grams test and 2grams of tren

brother......those are some very big doses your talking about. youve been at this for 2 years and your taking a big dose? Q is right on the money with his question......now where do you go? its something to really consider....but im just a baby at this,only been about 15 years. ask some of those that have been at it like 20+ and see what they say.

brother......those are some very big doses your talking about. youve been at this for 2 years and your taking a big dose? Q is right on the money with his question......now where do you go? its something to really consider....but im just a baby at this,only been about 15 years. ask some of those that have been at it like 20+ and see what they say.

I don't have an answer for you, I just kept upping my dose to continue gains. 2000 tes & 750 deca is the most I've done. On 1000 test e, 350 prop, 500 tren ace right now. I plan to drop down to only 500 test e for while. I'm told you can run a lot less gear while on gh.

I don't have an answer for you, I just kept upping my dose to continue gains. 2000 tes & 750 deca is the most I've done. On 1000 test e, 350 prop, 500 tren ace right now. I plan to drop down to only 500 test e for while. I'm told you can run a lot less gear while on gh.

just a thought... but are your gains not as big as youd like to see because of your diet? how are you eating?

here is a tip i use to judge the potency of test. use test e 150 mg divided into 2 shots a week for a month . go test your blood. your total test should be around 900- 1000 with accurately dosed 250mg/ml test. if total test is below this you are using under-doses test. any results 1100+ you have overdosed test. test e peaks 2 days after inject so take that into consideration when sceduling lab test. I have used UG and pharma grade test as i am on TRT and found the above info the way to tell how my test is dosed. don't go by feelings. go by lab results.

Last edited:

IS GH gonna help... yeah but honestly you need to drop water and BF. You can run a lot less gear if you get your diet and training on point. I've always found lower test and high anabolics give the best results. If your on 2gs of gear and don't look like it.. there are other things you need to work on besides uping your dose or keeping it this high

I'm with Matty bro. Get your diet in check and cruise for a little while, so you're not constantly on 2+G of gear. Bbs do that shit because they are paid too. You have no reason to bang 2-3G a week unless you plan on going pro. And with only two years of experience I don't see that in the near future if ever. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're looking at running into health problems on that high of a dose, for that long of a period of time, with a diet not 100% on point. Just my 2 c.

Whatever you choose I wish you the best bro. Good luck on your journey.

Look, not trying to be a dick but upping the dose is your biggest problem, I wouldn't even be able to tell that you took gear; you need to assess your diet and training. From where you are you should be able to make huge gains with no more that 300mg Test if you actually figure out what you are doing.

Sorry man, I just can't stand the idea of "oh my "gains" stopped so I better up the dose." I have never taken above 2g TOTAL and now I am liking staying under 1.5g total at this point, and I am much bigger and leaner than you, and have only been training a year longer than you.

I'm with Matty bro. Get your diet in check and cruise for a little while, so you're not constantly on 2+G of gear. Bbs do that shit because they are paid too. You have no reason to bang 2-3G a week unless you plan on going pro. And with only two years of experience I don't see that in the near future if ever. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're looking at running into health problems on that high of a dose, for that long of a period of time, with a diet not 100% on point. Just my 2 c.

Whatever you choose I wish you the best bro. Good luck on your journey.

I meal prep a couple times a week, but makes calorie intake harder when it's clean. I just got a bottle of synthlamin the other day. Hopefully this will help me eat more to grow more. Calorie intake has always been a problem which is why haven't done cardio in probably a year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 662
I meal prep a couple times a week, but makes calorie intake harder when it's clean. I just got a bottle of synthlamin the other day. Hopefully this will help me eat more to grow more. Calorie intake has always been a problem which is why haven't done cardio in probably a year.

assuming your diet is in check......what about your training? a couple years into it i found myself getting lazy at the gym...but still wanted the gains,so i upped the dose myself. then when i realized i was offsetting my laziness with more gear i stopped. i dropped my dose and got serious about training and got even more gains than when on more gear.

assuming your diet is in check......what about your training? a couple years into it i found myself getting lazy at the gym...but still wanted the gains,so i upped the dose myself. then when i realized i was offsetting my laziness with more gear i stopped. i dropped my dose and got serious about training and got even more gains than when on more gear.

Have to agree. The problem doesn't always lie within not doing enough gear. Most of the time, it's the fact that a bber doesn't push himself hard enough in the gym. Doing straight sets doesn't cut it most of the time in order to grow IMO. Supersets, tri-sets, giant sets, drop sets, rest pause sets is where it's at as well as getting stronger in the gym.

Have to agree. The problem doesn't always lie within not doing enough gear. Most of the time, it's the fact that a bber doesn't push himself hard enough in the gym. Doing straight sets doesn't cut it most of the time in order to grow IMO. Supersets, tri-sets, giant sets, drop sets, rest pause sets is where it's at as well as getting stronger in the gym.

I've lowered my dose down to 1000 tes e, 350 prop & 500 tren, taking size on, along mith my muscletech protein, and switched up my workout routines, new workouts, instead of taking breaks I do another set with less weight, back and forth, also more super sets, keeping my blood pumping & muscles full. I am seeing a difference, it could either be because of the changes I made, or just because I'm on tren.

during my heavy gear use days, 1 gram seemed to be the sweet spot for me, though I never actually went higher than that. can't imagine the bloat at an even higher dose

I don't like test, think it's weak as piss. Lots of tren, decent amount of GH,slin and a little anavar and an absolute maximum of 250 test weekly is where it's at for me for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think this is part of the reason my tren gains so good makes me train like I'm fucking possessed or some shit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

very informative thread guys..

On MD there was some peoples who said that cutler was taking 8gr of test for mr olympia prep..

Do you think that can be real?

very informative thread guys..

On MD there was some peoples who said that cutler was taking 8gr of test for mr olympia prep..

Do you think that can be real?

It's pure speculation and hearsay. People tend to exaggerate. I doubt he's running that much test.

mee to.. that's why I post this info here.. too much noob users out there :)

I've lowered my dose down to 1000 tes e, 350 prop & 500 tren, taking size on, along mith my muscletech protein, and switched up my workout routines, new workouts, instead of taking breaks I do another set with less weight, back and forth, also more super sets, keeping my blood pumping & muscles full. I am seeing a difference, it could either be because of the changes I made, or just because I'm on tren.

What is your reason to take test prop and test e together?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mito777
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins