over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar- LEAKING NIPPLES! Need Help

msmoke44

Banned
Hey guys, well to start this off im using Raw Anavar powder from a *newish* sponsor on the board which was highly praised. I AM running 2.5mg letro per day and i have been for the past 30 days. anyways running this anavar at about 100mg per day I noticed my nipples looking really weird in the mirror-and today randomly i squeezed one and a clear liquid start flowing down.

WTF is going on? please help my estrogen levels should basically be 0 and anavar shouldnt cause progesterone so what is going on?

If you are running anavar only and your nips are leaking, then you did not get anavar, you got something else.
It was either an accident or a scam, but it is not possible to get leaky nips from running just anavar.

Anavar only 90mg per day
Letrozole 2.5mg per day

ive also noticed increased anxiety, lethargy. I am not taking any other AAS. Id like to hear some more input on this I dont like to point fingers so i want to know if it is possible for anavar to do this? This sponsor was highly rec by mods on the forum but the price is probably the cheapest ive seen so hopefully this shit isnt something else thats screwing me over.

Wow, thats insane if what you have is real var...wow.

Stomach cramps, pee in blood,headaches are all ive heard and seen from var as far as sides go.

you dont have var

Why such a high dose of letro if you're going to run anavar only?? Did you have a pre-existing gyno problem??

If its a possibility that what i got wasnt var what could it be? Im looking very vascular even though im bulking im more vascular then what I was at 3% less bf. I havent noticed any *CRAZY* weight gain so keep in mind im taking 90mg per day so if it were to be dbol i would of been bloated or in the hospital.

oral...leaky nipples...dbol? i dont know. i do know its not var!

Well when i recieved the powder it had a completely different look/mass to it then my last batch from a different sponsor on here which was 100% legit( no leaky nipples no gyno etc). I even made a thread asking why such a huge difference between the 2 if its the same compound but it was against the rules so I removed it: but like I said the sponsor has nothing but A+ responses and even vouches from mods so i'm still trying to opt for maybe it is a possible side effect from var.

Well when i recieved the powder it had a completely different look/mass to it then my last batch from a different sponsor on here which was 100% legit( no leaky nipples no gyno etc). I even made a thread asking why such a huge difference between the 2 if its the same compound but it was against the rules so I removed it: but like I said the sponsor has nothing but A+ responses and even vouches from mods so i'm still trying to opt for maybe it is a possible side effect from var.

dont think so dude. I hate to make accusations so im gonna say they probably sent you the wrong product by accident

Thats not var then. The first time I ran var years ago I used raw powder. I got gyno but was also in my best shape ever. I thought I might have been given some form of oral fina. Oral fina would be a great counterfeit var for people to sell. Great results but not as expensive as var and no one would really know as long as they didn't get gyno. I have ran legit var many times since and definitely know the difference.

Last edited:
If its a possibility that what i got wasnt var what could it be? Im looking very vascular even though im bulking im more vascular then what I was at 3% less bf. I havent noticed any *CRAZY* weight gain so keep in mind im taking 90mg per day so if it were to be dbol i would of been bloated or in the hospital.

There is no compound I know of that will make you more vascular and also have prolactin sides. Only tren/fina. Unless there is some desinger roid out there being sold as var.

I have never heard of a DHT based AAS causing leaky nipples (not saying it cant happen.) Some of the other guesses are as good as any. HOw come you decided to run that much letro with an AAS like var? Why run letro at all with var?

Last edited:
Yeah but wouldnt oral fina cause insomnia, tren sides. Im Pharma Grade letro straight from the doctors script so estrogen is most likely out of the equation. So high prolactin levels is the main suspect here.

that`s not var. I would discontinue NOW! Anything short of a full refund and they need to be out `d

I've contacted some mods to further investigate. Till then all input from you guys would be appreciated:
if this helps:
other sides noted: mood swings, increased body temp(ive never ran tren but I have ran DNP and this compares to 250mg dnp per day heat wise), sweating, piss smells bad, i'm constantly hungry, (still squeezing either nipple a huge flow of clear warm liquid runs down), testicles have def atrophied, muscle cramping especially at night.

I've contacted some mods to further investigate. Till then all input from you guys would be appreciated:
if this helps:
other sides noted: mood swings, increased body temp(ive never ran tren but I have ran DNP and this compares to 250mg dnp per day heat wise), sweating, piss smells bad, i'm constantly hungry, (still squeezing either nipple a huge flow of clear warm liquid runs down), testicles have def atrophied, muscle cramping especially at night.

Sounds like tren.

Hey guys, well to start this off im using Raw Anavar powder from a *newish* sponsor on the board which was highly praised. I AM running 2.5mg letro per day and i have been for the past 30 days. anyways running this anavar at about 100mg per day I noticed my nipples looking really weird in the mirror-and today randomly i squeezed one and a clear liquid start flowing down.

WTF is going on? please help my estrogen levels should basically be 0 and anavar shouldnt cause progesterone so what is going on?

I'm doubting what you have is OXANDROLONE. Perhaps a mix up?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity