advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many of you wake up at night and need to eat?

jaltb4k

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for the past 2 weeks,i have been waking up every day at 5am starving.i actually have to go eat something in order for me to go back to sleep. how many of you guys wake up at night and have to eat a snack?

Sometimes. I find a few tins of tuna and an apple a nice high protein satisfying snack that let's me go back to sleep nicely

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Usually not unless I've taken too much slin in the evening. Then it's on like donkey kong. Also I've found that tren makes me extremely hungry through the night and I don't notice it till around 5:30-7 in the am at which point I'm awake for the day and starving. Go downstairs and eat everything I can find.

U recently start tren or slin?

Usually not unless I've taken too much slin in the evening. Then it's on like donkey kong. Also I've found that tren makes me extremely hungry through the night and I don't notice it till around 5:30-7 in the am at which point I'm awake for the day and starving. Go downstairs and eat everything I can find.

U recently start tren or slin?

HAHA! good call bro! just started some tren hex :D

i just switched from tren a 100mg eod to tren hex 100mg eod.

my usual prebed cup each of cottage cheese, greek yogurt and pineapple chunks with wad of pb keep me down for the night... altho, on an infrequent occasion I share your pain so a couple wads of pb at 4 or 5 am helps... sometimes wash it down with glass of milk and good to get me thru until waking up..

thats almost exactly what i have before bed. i usually eat a cup and a half of lowfat cottage cheese with pineapple chunks and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.

I go through phases of getting up starving at 3am, but after a couple weeks I go back to normal. Not sure why it happens.

I used to eat in the middle of night back in the day when I was bigger. Of course back then I was way too anal about putting on as much muscle as possible, lol.

After about 2 months of good GH I wake up starving! Couple spoons of peanut butter and I'm good to go.

Im up at 4 every morning and when I wake up im hungry , on the seekends when I sleep in hunger wakes me up around 5:30 , ill eat a few boiled eggs and lay back down for a couple hrs till the kids wake me up

i just switched from tren a 100mg eod to tren hex 100mg eod.

unrelated I realize but curious as to why you switched from tren a to hex? I have tren a, e, and hex in hand and debating between hex and e for my next cycle....tried e before and loved it....tried a and didnt have anywhere near the success...never tried hex and rarely see much at all about it...

in relation to the post....when on tren e I would wake up every night and have to eat something - usually about 4-5 hours after going to bed...

i have tried tren e,tren a and now tren hex. i honestly feel that hex (for me) is hands down the best of the 3.i have no where near the sides i do with tren e and it works better at a lower dose. everyone is different though. tren e or tren a never had this effect on me. i kinda like it

I'm also running tren hex for the first time and love it way more than a or e. Need way less to to great results and less bad sides.

As far as eating in the middle of the night, I just pop 5 Humapro tabs and go back to bed. I have a hard time going back to sleep if I get up and do to much. I'm not the best sleeper and thats not from the tren thats me all the time.

Yea can't sleep if I'm hungry .. I am
Back on macros for the day but yesterday i couldn't sleep and went down at 12 for a cup of yogurt with fruit and a slice of rye with a slice of cheese slept like a baby . I use to wake up hungry at 5 or so more when I was eating higher carbs low fat...

Every night I need a snack around 1 or 2! I'm sure the tren is the culprit behind that

On days I train, I usually chug a cart on egg whites and have a few spoons of peanut butter on one of my pee-breaks in the middle of the night.

I wake up to piss around 3 a.m. and I always have either a protein shake (which I prepared the night before) or at least a boost or ensure. It's then a quick rinse with listerine and back to sleep.

I don't eat anything, because I don't wanna become to woken up by having to brush my teeth.

I wake up at 4:30 or work so I don't think it helps all that much.

I should set my alarm for say 1:00am, that way I could really benefit from it.

Been happening to me on a daily basis for years now ever since I made it a point to "bulk" as a natural...lol.

If dieting it can be the best time to mess up so I make sure I set aside some calories for this time. I don't need to have breakfast this way...train on empty(kinda but not really) stomach....juice running through the veins seems to be enough for what I wanna achieve.

I set my alarm for 3:50 am to wake up and eat a protein shake.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws