over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally off Parole! I'm free!!!!

aminofreak

Registered
Finished my last day of supervision today! This is the first day since I was 12 years old that I have been completely free. 16 years of checking in and worry behind me now. Now I can travel, drink a beer, hunt, and live a normal life for the first time worry free. Feels good. :)

I would congratulate you if it weren't for your sig...
EVERYTHING THAT I WRITE IN THIS FORUM IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Just kidding man, congrats, that is a huge weight off your chest :) Now you can focus on the gym that much more!

Finished my last day of supervision today! This is the first day since I was 12 years old that I have been completely free. 16 years of checking in and worry behind me now. Now I can travel, drink a beer, hunt, and live a normal life for the first time worry free. Feels good. :)

16 years?....who did you kill when you were 12?

Congrats man.

I know the feeling.

Did 6 years on parole/probation myself.

Keep staying away from the police! lol

16 years?....who did you kill when you were 12?

Lol, no I did 6 years in juvenile for aggravated assault, kidnapping and armed robbery, then when I was 18 got another 10 years for armed robbery, served 6 and been out on parole since end of 2008.

I would congratulate you if it weren't for your sig...
EVERYTHING THAT I WRITE IN THIS FORUM IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Just kidding man, congrats, that is a huge weight off your chest :) Now you can focus on the gym that much more!

Lol! Now I can keep my gear in my house worry free too! Just gotta keep it outa my kids reach. Lol

congrats my man! i know the feeling of finally being free! its like life is finally free to start over......enjoy it brother :)

Congrats, and welcome to a new life! Don't let bodybuilding and AAS run your life, but instead to enhance it. You've probably missed a lot of things (correct me if I am wrong), so stay healthy and lift, but get in quality time with the family and start making great memories for them to have.

Hey congrats bro...one question, how are you able to hunt? I thought you were not able to own a gun...

Hey congrats bro...one question, how are you able to hunt? I thought you were not able to own a gun...

There is a form atleast in my state thats called something like certificate of relief from disabilities that a judge can grant you permission to do certain things. (possibly own a long gun, go hunting, etc...)

Congrats Bro, assumeing that You can now breath a little easier

Somethings shouldn't be shared but then again I got the gift of gab and open up about myself too much also.

I can hunt with a bow but I'm in the process of getting a waiver for the federal prohibition of firearms. My state restores all rights, but federal overrides it.

good for you man. getting caught up in the system is no joke. be good brother!!

Thanks guys. Feels good to be just a normal citizen now.

What did you do for work this whole time?

There is a form atleast in my state thats called something like certificate of relief from disabilities that a judge can grant you permission to do certain things. (possibly own a long gun, go hunting, etc...)

Yes a certificate of relief from disabilities also called an article 22 makes it illegal to hold your record against you for any job,prevent you from having any licenses or permits etc. etc. I'd have to take a look at mine to give more details,just google it. I went to the dept. of Adult supervision and asked for it and several months later a supreme court judge gave it to me.Who qualifies probably varies from state to state but it's definately worth looking into.;)

I can hunt with a bow but I'm in the process of getting a waiver for the federal prohibition of firearms. My state restores all rights, but federal overrides it.

Congrats brother. What state are you in? (curious)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131