mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife threatening to rat out stash. (married to a psycho older woman)

get your dvds out of the house and go talk to lawyer or a detectice. Of course you can't tell them about the gear but tout better start covering your ass before you spend the next decade or two in a jail cell.

Oh and get a divvorce A-fucking-SAP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone in this thread pretty much said everything I was gonna say.

So I'll just leave this image here detailing what you should do next time she throws a bitch fit:

Mburo7E.gif

I'd get a tiny cheap storage locker/closet and store my gear there. Don't let her know about the place and make sure they don't send any billing info to your home. T :(

My kids and I watch Storage Wars. How awesome would that be if one of the abandoned lockers contained Gear? It's strange how they never find anything illegal. I love the show, but it's all fake.

Storage wars is fake...in real life they find illegal stuff all the time. Pay as far in advance as possible. If you are in jail or a coma you don want them opening your unit.

cant you jiust leave ,go anywhere you want and find other women?

very simple and can't figure why you got on with this one on the first place and spent time with her?

call me anything you want and I'm indeed very indifferent upon anything/anyone these days-I'm not rude and yes diplomatically polite that does not mean I respect others - here you have the claassic magic combo for the worse backstabbing bastard that fits the above criteria and that;s what you should be. being selfish on first place can do you only favour trust me

i feel your pain. if you love her try going to therapy with her. its easier just to split though

just move on of course give her that last mandatory shag and find some other cougars to chew on

sorry to hear about your situation. unfortunitly it is way too firmilar.

first i was married to a much older crazey ladey. i met her when i was 24 she said she was 26 but turned out to be 18 years older then me. took a little while to find this out, also it turned out that she had 3 kids. long story but i can share some if applicable.

second i also have borderline personality disorder. in addition i have bipolar disorder and in general can be a raging maniac.

what i have learned about diet, exercise, training and life is because of these issues. there is no way to "cure" these things. honestly they are not a disease either, they are a way to discribe certin predispositions and thought patterns and how they are coupled with emotion and impluse control.

i have seen people with similar issues who appear better when using traditional meds. however i think that traditional meds are terrible and would never take that poison. there are much better ways to a better end result but they take a lot of work.

you know its funny. for so many years i blamed much of my problems on this woman. we were together off and on for 7-8 years. however as time has passed and i have learned more about my slef and gone through so many difficult times i have realized that my x was probobly the only person in my entire life that really did try and help me. no matter what she has always been there and wanted to help me. and no matter what i did or said she got over it and forgave me. sure she did lots of bad things to me, but im not innocent i did a lot of terrible things to her, yeah i would not have done them if she did things different but to some extent life is a learning process.

id love to tell you to disapear and dont look back, at other times i would have said run, run, run! and triathelon coach is right, in some casses like this the death of 1 person is the only way to end it, if you ar eboth still alive you may never get away.

but sometimes we have to suffer and endure hardship to really learn who and what we are.

some other helpfull stuff. alcohol is terrible! with these conditions you shoudl avoid alcohol like the freaking plague. if you dont know why, i can help. two of the most vital supps/meds whatever you want to call them for me at test and cannabis. i was fat for most of my life growing up, the first tiem i felt "normal" was after starting aas then geeting off and gettign back on, i realized there was way more too all of this. i went to the dr when i was 25, i felt terrible and knew it was due to low t, i was on probation and could not have anything questionalbe around, went to the dr told him what was up he didnt belive me but blood work came back like i said it would. the moral here is control hormones tightly! get your girl to the dr and do full blood wrk then go from there.

cannabis... this is a tricky one. this is the only thing that makes me think calm clear and not violently. really i cant tell you haw important it is to my life. without propper access and dosage i am a dangerous maniac, i do not want to be that way, it hurts me so much to live the way i do. honestly many days im scared to leave the house because of how i may react to certin things. i can tie every major problem in my life to this.

my state recently legalized for medical use, but i am discusted by what i see. i have been very active in this area for several years and honestly i have yet to meet one other person like me,that uses this plant to stay sane and not for the mild change or perseption that most call getting high. this is the only thing that allows me to make sence of life and realize that my violent racing thoughts are not sane. it allows me to recoginze that there is more to life then my momentary pain.

other medications make me worse. benzo makeme depressed and more prone to extreme violent behavior, they also give me blackouts, awsome combination huh? lol! normal medicine is not helping people, its creating clients.

all the neurotransmitter drugs (ssri's, dopamine agents, ect ) are terrible for me. i do have great success with natural methods that target various neurotransmitters.

niacinamide 1.5-2g several times aday is great for anxiety, i take 50mg of zinc with it. theanine is awsome with it 400mg at a time. taurine is helpfull and i include it with my general supp list in large amounts. magnisuim taurate is essential. idebenone is great, especially in the 200-300mg dose range, i get pills with rho and gse in them too, the rho helps with oxygenation and idb hit seratonin as does theanine. glutathione agents should also be included, if you can get inject glut from ergo jump on it, it will keep you from ever getting sick and will improve thought process to a large degree. SOD is also essential, drops in sod levels often are markers for major psycotic/psyciatric eppisodes, and is related to glut. if you cant get the inject go with NAC 3+g ed. i use a natural D2 agonist at times for dopamine howver the person i get it from will not tell me what it is, its an awsome prolactin inhibitor and othe rprolactin inhibitors also are d2 agonists like prami an caber. the pharms have other potential side effects though.

propper sleep and sleep schedule hugely imprtant! pre bed mix is 6mg melatonin wich also helps with gh production, 1g magt, 400mg theanine, 2g niacinamide, 50mg zinc as a base.

diet needs to be strict and low in processed sugars. healthy fats are hugley important. get tons of exercise! not just weights do cardio too, my head is much better with at least a few hrs of cardio a week.

may want to avoid caffine.

i know there is a lot of info here and prob not what you were looking for but if you care about this person and and she has some problems it might be good to try and help her, if she wants to help herself. but you should also try and limit your exposure, you cant have a house full of drugs and the police showing up for domestic disturbance calls, you will get fucked at some point. also if you have not been a part of the systme yet take htis very seriously the system is fucked and far beyond repair, your life will be destroyed if you get involved as will your kids, so try and handle this right. maybe jump on hrt for a bit and try to cool things off? either that or pack your shit while she at work and get the fuck out! go to a hotel if you have to and leave your shit with a friend but dont let her know.

you can not have people in your life that call le.

Tell her you want to make up for everything by taking her on a vacation. Tell her the destination is a surprise.

The day you leave have all her credit cards frozen, and money put into your personal account.

Get one way tickets to Somalia. Get a rental car, ask her to run into a motel to start the check in process, but tell her your wallet is in your bags in the trunk so you need hers to grab a drink across the street or something, then high tail it back to the airport with her cards, ID, baggage, and cash.

Tell her you want to make up for everything by taking her on a vacation. Tell her the destination is a surprise.

The day you leave have all her credit cards frozen, and money put into your personal account.

Get one way tickets to Somalia. Get a rental car, ask her to run into a motel to start the check in process, but tell her your wallet is in your bags in the trunk so you need hers to grab a drink across the street or something, then high tail it back to the airport with her cards, ID, baggage, and cash.

Thats fucked up man

why would you do that to the Somalis , they have enough problems without some wacked out white girl stiring more shit

Thats fucked up man

why would you do that to the Somalis , they have enough problems without some wacked out white girl stiring more shit

This just made me spit dip out everywhere I laughed so hard!

that's a little too harsh...... I'd say just put poison in her food and burn her body afterwards lol, that's not as harsh as what mace suggested

Im very limited on time guys. She in in the shower right now talking about how she is going to fuck other guys because I worked out with another girl 6 years ago.
I really dont know what to do. I want out really bad, but I feel trapped beyond belief. I knwo she wont follow through with her threats, but her hurtful words alone, are hurt enough for me.
She says the most hurtful things imaginable. Things I dont even want to re-type on here becuase no one would understand why I put up with it. I have to go now.

get all your shit out when she isnt there. find someone to stay with. dont look back. she is a psycho

That is what I would do too, but I worry about your son. Can she take care of him herself? If it weren't for the son I would have left her a long time ago, is that one of the main reasons youre still there?

I would also me documenting each and every threat and action like the 911 call, write down the date and time of day along with a description and keep that hidden where she cant find it. You might also invest in one of those really tiny voice recorders that is about the size of your tumb. Keep that recorder in your pocket, if it can still record sounds from the room and isn't too muffled, and hit record the next time she goes off. Those recorders record in a mpeg file and you can save it on the computer or a thumb drive. Keep records of everything incase you have to use it in court later.

I would leave now. Do you have somewhere you can go?

Clear house of all drugs. Tape all crazy talk. Document all actions. Go to lawyer and get temp custody. Taped proof of crazy will get you custody. Get the fuck out and stop wasting your life. After this length of time, this is your choice. You either want to change it OR you stop complaining and live with it.

Ground up Buckeyes in her food would calm her ass down for awhile. A long while actually. Naw don't do that.

I can't offer anything more than what's been said. You have two choices, Stay and be miserable or leave with your son.

What other options do you have?

at least get all your gear etc somewhere else bro because i promise you if you stay together this will keep happening

no man or woman should ever have to put up with someone like that....in this case the grass is much greener on the other side.

My kids and I watch Storage Wars. How awesome would that be if one of the abandoned lockers contained Gear? It's strange how they never find anything illegal. I love the show, but it's all fake.

I only watch Storage Wars to see Brandi and her huge knockers. :love:

Similar situation before.

First get the stuff out of your house by any means necessary. Next make sure you can pass drug tests. Get a recording of her saying something that would make her look crazy in court. Then leave her and lawyer up, get custody of your kid.

That doesnt sound healthy at all and if she truly loved you she most certainly wouldnt threaten you with all that. A healthy relationship is one of the best things on earth but a toxic one can completely ruin you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity