over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS] Lee Priest getting more tattoos

Lee's vascularity back in the day

aktp1t.jpg

To each his own. I hate tattoos. They detract from the beauty of the body. I thought Lee was a very cool guy when I met him. That's the important thing.

Just when I thought his tattoos couldn't get any worse, they do. He has the absolute worst taste in tattoo choices I've ever seen. Tribal is the absolute lamest and unoriginal tattoos that someone can get and he just keeps on going with it. Not that my opinion means shit and it's his body, but seriously, Lee..... 1994 called and they want their tribal tattoos back. :rolleyes:

I have a lot of ink and i can say with the ribs that tattoo is probably not done. Most artists will only go for about three hrs there on that spot a session.guess we will know soon.

My tattoo artist wouldn't do a tat with that little detail. Even if you brought in the work to him... Unless your kid drew it or something. Ink is just as much a reflection on the artist as it is your choice in art.

I dont see it? what do you guys mean by the detail? I guess I don't have an eye for tattoos yet, but I can tell they are all corny. Especially the face one.

I'm not a fan of tattoos, especially when you are showing off your body. But, he's a grown man, his choice.

lee is ancient egyptian, go do the fucking reaserch, they were smaller and had tattoos, and mmlasaf dda nd didn't care what anybody thinks about them and thats how the tortis beat the rabbit, because he BELIEVED

I don't like tats, but that's pretty cool.

i dont mind tribal, its not something i would do but whatever... but just look at how over worked his skin is on the rib pic... it is literally raised an 1" and bloodred... he probably was leaking everywhere, it looks like a big scar... and the artist cant fill color for shit... that black in the tribal is sooo patchy, dark areas in some parts, faded and light in others... and thats right when it was completed... just terrible work...

the bleached blonde frosted highlighted side part is just hilarious...

i dont mind tribal, its not something i would do but whatever... but just look at how over worked his skin is on the rib pic... it is literally raised an 1" and bloodred... he probably was leaking everywhere, it looks like a big scar... and the artist cant fill color for shit... that black in the tribal is sooo patchy, dark areas in some parts, faded and light in others... and thats right when it was completed... just terrible work...

the bleached blonde frosted highlighted side part is just hilarious...

Totally agree.

His tattoo work is horrible.

I never understood the whole tribal thing..especially all the tribal he has on him. But I will say he is a damn MAN for getting his face tattooed! holy shit that one part goes up the inside of his nose near his eye! :eek::eek::eek:

I never understood the whole tribal thing..especially all the tribal he has on him. But I will say he is a damn MAN for getting his face tattooed! holy shit that one part goes up the inside of his nose near his eye! :eek::eek::eek:

It doesn't take a man to tattoo his face, it takes an idiot. Haha I love Lee Priest and he has an absolutely amazing physique, but lets be real, getting your face tattooed is just not smart.

I have a full sleeve that flows into my chest, a huge rib piece, and a pretty large back tattoo so I am a huge tattoo lover, but face tattoos are just retarded. I've never seen one that looks right.

Last edited:
lee is ancient egyptian, go do the fucking reaserch, they were smaller and had tattoos, and mmlasaf dda nd didn't care what anybody thinks about them and thats how the tortis beat the rabbit, because he BELIEVED

He is obviously not Egyptian. Hope this is a bad joke.

That one on his ribs/midsection looks like it killllllled!

one of the best physiques every IMO

Face tattoos = major issues

This guy obviously is looking for ways to get noticed. Attention whore.

Since he's not as popular as he used to be, and since he probably can't get any bigger,, he figures a face tatto would make him look bad ass, when in reality, asides from being big, he looks horrible with such bad tattoos.

People can't stand to lose attention, but we all know it, one day you just have to let go and move on with your life.

He could just have really bad style and think its cool.

He looks good now in terms of his body. I wish I looked like that minus that tattoos.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131