over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to those that DONT compete....

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
do you take a more conservative approach to your goals, ie less drugs/doses, or do you take what's needed to get the job done? of course monitoring health is always crucial, but we all know that already

i mean if you're not making a living from this, why push it too far? we all have our idea of what too far is, but id like to hear from the non-competitors here, or average "gym rats" lol:p

I've never understood the mentality that its justified to 'push it' if you are making a living from this. What good is success in any endeavor if you are not there to enjoy it or you are too unhealthy to feel good?

With that said, as a non competitor, I just set limits for what I am willing to take and I monitor my health as best as possible. There is no 'job to get done' in my case, I just try and make as much progress as I can while doing what I consider safe/sane doses of particular drugs.

For me personally, that means no orals (lipids, worry about hematomas) or slin (the weight gain associated with it is not healthy for me), no arimidex (lipids), very limited 19-nor use (I feel they are much harder on cardiovascular system), and more focus on what I consider safer drugs (test, primo, and some masteron). I think what is considered safe is going to vary from person to person. My 'program' is based on my own reaction to drugs; how I physically feel, my bloodwork results, and my own research (such as the study showing nandralone to be 10x more damaging to blood vessels than test).
I believe that it is safer to use increased doses of hormones your body already makes (like test, DHT, GH) than it is to use completely synthetic drugs like tren.

Of course I would rather not work with these self imposed limitations, but this is the best compromise I could come up with; getting results without stressing about what I am doing to my body.

If I was willing to push it, I would be using a lot of tren, NPP, and orals. They give me the best results, but definitely at a cost. I am envious of those that can use them and still have good blood work.
I also worry about the negative health effects that go on behind the scenes. If bloodwork checks out, you could still have a clot form, have a heart attack, have blockage you didn't know about, etc.

I've never understood the mentality that its justified to 'push it' if you are making a living from this. What good is success in any endeavor if you are not there to enjoy it or you are too unhealthy to feel good?

With that said, as a non competitor, I just set limits for what I am willing to take and I monitor my health as best as possible. There is no 'job to get done' in my case, I just try and make as much progress as I can while doing what I consider safe/sane doses of particular drugs.

For me personally, that means no orals (lipids, worry about hematomas) or slin (the weight gain associated with it is not healthy for me), no arimidex (lipids), very limited 19-nor use (I feel they are much harder on cardiovascular system), and more focus on what I consider safer drugs (test, primo, and some masteron). I think what is considered safe is going to vary from person to person. My 'program' is based on my own reaction to drugs; how I physically feel, my bloodwork results, and my own research (such as the study showing nandralone to be 10x more damaging to blood vessels than test).
I believe that it is safer to use increased doses of hormones your body already makes (like test, DHT, GH) than it is to use completely synthetic drugs like tren.

Of course I would rather not work with these self imposed limitations, but this is the best compromise I could come up with; getting results without stressing about what I am doing to my body.

If I was willing to push it, I would be using a lot of tren, NPP, and orals. They give me the best results, but definitely at a cost. I am envious of those that can use them and still have good blood work.
I also worry about the negative health effects that go on behind the scenes. If bloodwork checks out, you could still have a clot form, have a heart attack, have blockage you didn't know about, etc.

great point, i never really looked at it like that. you're right tho, what good is it regardless if you compete or not, if you dont got your health? guess i just get caught up in the propaganda that competing somehow justifies "mega dosing":rolleyes:

I think you will find the answer to this will vary, based upon the individual (whether they compete may or maynot be a factor).

A betting man would say those that compete probably take more chances, but are most likely more educated in this field, and thus can justify their risks by the knowledge they posses.

While, those that dont complete, dont spend the same amount of time researching and understanding how the body works, therefore are taking "larger" risks, even with a reduced amount of AAS.

(although.. there are some that dont complete but sure seem to be dedicated in knowing how the body works)

Knowledge is key brotha....

Last edited:
Well what do you mean by taking what's needed to get the job done? Because Competing or not, More size is going to ultimately justify higher dosing and different compounds. The old saying "you're only as big as your dose" applies here.

do you take a more conservative approach to your goals, ie less drugs/doses, or do you take what's needed to get the job done? of course monitoring health is always crucial, but we all know that already

i mean if you're not making a living from this, why push it too far? we all have our idea of what too far is, but id like to hear from the non-competitors here, or average "gym rats" lol:p

I think this is a good read and the bottom line is you need to do your research on how your body works and how different compound could effect those processes. Knowledge is key and I have been doing research for about 5 years now consistently and still have a lot to learn there is just some much to learn. That being said I recently have decided to keep it low or in what I feel is the safe range until I know better. I want to look great and feel great, and most important be healthy.
Peace

Being on TRT and being healthy is important to me. If I do add another substance, I do not go high and still get the extra boost I am looking for. I always keep cycles low and work my ass off in the gym. lastly, eating clean. I do not want to mess up my liver enzymes again ( was not from orals ) and it sucked having raised prolactin levels and high liver enzymes.

I agree with this (in bold). Though, I've never done tren, my thoughts on hormones that harden the body lead to "what else is it hardening within the body?"

Also, too, I agree with the statement "My 'program' is based on my own reaction to (xyz)..."

For me its about looking at what works for my body well blood work wise and also using common sense with side effects that may not show up on blood-work but definitely are not healthy. Also a persons approach will be based upon the physique they are trying to emulate, if your looking to be the next Kai Greene, then you will be pushing absolutely everything no doubt. But if you want to build a physique that is seen by the general public and people you interact with on a daily basis as impressive and strong then honestly you should not need to abuse anything really. A lot of quality size can be built with just consistent diet , training and a clever approach with AAS. But trying to be 250lbs of pure muscle will wreck havoc on anyone's health.

Good responses thus far fellas! It's always interesting to hear others approach to all this. Some seem to hit it hard at first to get the physique they so desire, while others take the slow and steady approach. Me personally am still figuring things out, but have come to realize in the end no one really cares how jacked you are lol. Nonetheless most of us want to look better than the next guy, but at what cost is it worth it?

Well what do you mean by taking what's needed to get the job done? Because Competing or not, More size is going to ultimately justify higher dosing and different compounds. The old saying "you're only as big as your dose" applies here.

Well basically what I said lol. Do you take a more aggressive route with the drugs and maybe go say 6 months with not so good blood work, or just keep blasts short say 3 months and limit your doses and/or compounds?

Non- competing fellas may have different goals. I do not have the goal of getting as big as I can get. I personally don't care for the look. To each their own. I will push a certain compound to see where the returns versus risks scale begins to tilt. I know with every compound be it x,y,or z this is my limit.band I try to limit use of orals to twice a year tops.

Yeap ! Over the past two years I have changed a lot and I'm glad... I really thank god

I used to be a meat head, didn't care about anything else other than muscles, drugs and food... posting pictures on facebook every day, tagging myself, post stupid bodybuilding memes. God what a fucking idiot I was. I was at least young, I see older gym rats who do these type of shit

But then I was thinking, WTF is the point, I don't compete and I don't have pro genetics.... So right now all my focus is just looking good, lean and mean year round. Light cycles ! I'm working on building my future, get a nice career that pays a lot of money, live in a nice area in Cali... Pretty much living the dream and later on start a beautiful family

Those who don't compete are wussies:eek::confused:;):D

Did you compete ? And did you get anywhere ??? you being a drug dealer selling steroids doesn't mean shit tho, or being a rep

If no, then you have no right to say that...Only pros or bbers who get sponsored can say that shit

Look at Lee Priest, he smokes 90% of people in here yet he is a broke mother fucker.... Is that what it's all about

Last edited:
Did you compete ? And did you get anywhere ??? you being a drug dealer selling steroids doesn't mean shit tho, or being a rep

If no, then you have no right to say that...Only pros or bbers who get sponsored can say that shit

Look at Lee Priest, he smokes 90% of people in here yet he is a broke mother fucker.... Is that what it's all about

Adjust your panties, I was just joking, notice the smiley face. I don' treally think your a pus because you don't compete, I think that anyway:D...........I don' t sell stayroids, I just like to post on an internet forum. And yes I do compete, and yes I am sponsored.

WELL SAID. NAILED IT.
-JS

I'd love to compete, but at 2m tall and a natural ecto I'm not willing to take enough shit and cram enough food in my facehole to get up to the 300 lbs needed to not be laughed off stage.

Kudos to those who do but I think 300 lbs is a lot of stress on the heart, no matter how tall you are.

Yeap ! Over the past two years I have changed a lot and I'm glad... I really thank god

I used to be a meat head, didn't care about anything else other than muscles, drugs and food... posting pictures on facebook every day, tagging myself, post stupid bodybuilding memes. God what a fucking idiot I was. I was at least young, I see older gym rats who do these type of shit

But then I was thinking, WTF is the point, I don't compete and I don't have pro genetics.... So right now all my focus is just looking good, lean and mean year round. Light cycles ! I'm working on building my future, get a nice career that pays a lot of money, live in a nice area in Cali... Pretty much living the dream and later on start a beautiful family

Haha I always laugh at those people. Glad you wisened up.The true badasses don't shove that stuff down people's throats. We do everything in our power to not bring up our secret bodybuilding lifestyles. That is what gets us respect.

BOOM! you figured it out right there.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner