over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to those that DONT compete....

Haha I always laugh at those people. Glad you wisened up.The true badasses don't shove that stuff down people's throats. We do everything in our power to not bring up our secret bodybuilding lifestyles. That is what gets us respect.

Did you really just say that?

Yeap ! Over the past two years I have changed a lot and I'm glad... I really thank god

I used to be a meat head, didn't care about anything else other than muscles, drugs and food... posting pictures on facebook every day, tagging myself, post stupid bodybuilding memes. God what a fucking idiot I was. I was at least young, I see older gym rats who do these type of shit

But then I was thinking, WTF is the point, I don't compete and I don't have pro genetics.... So right now all my focus is just looking good, lean and mean year round. Light cycles ! I'm working on building my future, get a nice career that pays a lot of money, live in a nice area in Cali... Pretty much living the dream and later on start a beautiful family

Well said man, you got your head in the right place. I'm young but not dumb lol! Well shit I'm 25 now so don't know if that still qualifies me as young lol. Anyhow ideally I would like to get jacked as possible (within reason) then maintain that. I don't wanna be chasing a physique for the next 20 years. Not trying to sound naive, but I think it makes more sense to use higher doses or at least higher than you would when you get a bit older when your young, then when the time comes you don't find yourself at 60 worrying about missing a dose or posting shirtless Facebook pics ;)

Haha I always laugh at those people. Glad you wisened up.The true badasses don't shove that stuff down people's throats. We do everything in our power to not bring up our secret bodybuilding lifestyles. That is what gets us respect.

There is this gym rat on my fb, tags everyday at the gym with stupid comments like Come at me bro and shit like that...

30 years old !

posts picture of his meals, the supplements that he just bought..... It's just fucking annoying man, I bet you there are people like that in here too

especially for women, lol WOMEN get turned off by that stuff... if you meet a girl and she adds you on fb, her vagina will dry like Nevada in summer

if you are in a good shape, STFU, people will see that ! one selfie every 3 4 months ain't bad ;)

Last edited:
Did you compete ? And did you get anywhere ??? you being a drug dealer selling steroids doesn't mean shit tho, or being a rep

If no, then you have no right to say that...Only pros or bbers who get sponsored can say that shit

Look at Lee Priest, he smokes 90% of people in here yet he is a broke mother fucker.... Is that what it's all about

:confused:

I would love to know what you look like. Not in a BB type lets see your physique kind of way.

Regarding the thread I just do what I want as it's my life and training and getting big makes me happy. Drugs are needed so I take them and I like to experiment with them. I don't get the guys who say if you don't compete you shouldn't take steroids or just do low doses. Surely everyone has the right to do what they want. I understand their reasoning but someone's happiness and desires are much more important that a competition. Moreover most competitors make nothing and it costs them a lot to compete so it's not like they are making a living from the sport.

But sure if you are a top national or pro I would think it would mean you should probably push it more as you may go far. Being a top pro etc doesn't give you more right to take more drugs but it just makes more sense. If you have great genetics you could become very successful and make a lot of money and make a career from BB. But don't look down on the normal gym guy who wants to take gear to be big and ripped. All pretty basic stuff really. Should a guy with crap genetics and poor diet be on 5 grams of gear...of course not. Just do what you are prepared and happy to do but just and be sensible as abuse will only come back to haunt you.

Last edited:
There is this gym rat on my fb, tags everyday at the gym with stupid comments like Come at me bro and shit like that...

30 years old !

posts picture of his meals, the supplements that he just bought..... It's just fucking annoying man, I bet you there are people like that in here too

especially for women, lol WOMEN get turned off by that stuff... if you meet a girl and she adds you on fb, her vagina will dry like Nevada in summer

if you are in a good shape, STFU, people will see that ! one selfie every 3 4 months ain't bad ;)

You can delete him, you know.

I've never understood the mentality that its justified to 'push it' if you are making a living from this.

Same. It always gives me a good chuckle when I read this non-logic on message boards. It's either a ridiculous justification or just a means of diminishing another person. My own desires are as good a reason for my methods as any pursuit. And to top it off, it's not like the final result is some wonderfully lucrative thing. Taking a huge investment risk to make a billion USD, now maybe I'd risk my life. To win a pageant and achieve a body that only lasts a few months before deteriorating without maintaining drug doses....that's justification? No better than my simple desire of looking large and lean.

No, I learn from stupid people and their mistakes

Birds of a feather flock together and hes on your fagbook friends list and you mentioned you did same shit as him"you didnt kill it if it wasnt fagbook tagged" ...pff.. Fagbooks gay as hell why would you waste your time on fagbook when you can come to PM!!:D

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Raw i know the character all my younger friends and really are starting to not become my friends as ive put distance post selfies and just try to get followers and like on insta i deleted fb about 3 years ago because it was getting bad now im about to delete insta because all these idiots that think there mens bikini builders post selfies every 5 mins.

Some of us compete on stage, some with peers, or with ourselves. we all should worry about health and set limitations based on how things effect us.

Same. It always gives me a good chuckle when I read this non-logic on message boards. It's either a ridiculous justification or just a means of diminishing another person. My own desires are as good a reason for my methods as any pursuit. And to top it off, it's not like the final result is some wonderfully lucrative thing. Taking a huge investment risk to make a billion USD, now maybe I'd risk my life. To win a pageant and achieve a body that only lasts a few months before deteriorating without maintaining drug doses....that's justification? No better than my simple desire of looking large and lean.

Nailed it.

Some people smoke, some drink or use recreational drugs, a select group drive small cars as fast as they can over short distances (they likely think I am as crazy/stupid as I think they are), I BB. I enjoy bodybuilding, it is my hobby. I commit myself as I am able to this pursuit, and when I do, I get the desired result... But I pay my bills, have a great relationship with my wife, a great career etc. bodybuilding comes after all that. I know to compete at a high level that my priorities would need to change, and that does not suit my lifestyle.

No disrespect to the competitors. I know some of you maintain all the same pursuits as I do. I just can't imagine being able to do that myself and relax from time to time.

Some of us compete on stage, some with peers, or with ourselves. we all should worry about health and set limitations based on how things effect us.

Wisest post in this entire thread.

I don't compete but I do work part time as a stripper. A lot of the crew is juicing lol. I never go too far. Going too far is a bad thing hence the term 'too far'. I push harder when on gear because these hormones and increased food intake allows me to. I dont get paid so much from dancing that its worth any risk. I have three kids and I'd hate for something serious to happen to me. I do not do any drugs, fuxking hate them. When Im in the gym and I feel my compounds have kicked in ... That is one of the best feelings I've ever experienced. Hands down .. I go on stage not to compete, but to get pumped girls go ass crazy. Nothing like showing off and getting paid for what you've worked for.

do you take a more conservative approach to your goals, ie less drugs/doses, or do you take what's needed to get the job done? of course monitoring health is always crucial, but we all know that already

i mean if you're not making a living from this, why push it too far? we all have our idea of what too far is, but id like to hear from the non-competitors here, or average "gym rats" lol:p

Since when does making money or bringing home trophies justify these peoples use over anyone elses? ..Its doesn't. Not in my mind...we all have different reason for doing what we do. Its a dangerous game..accept the risk if you wanna play.

Yeap ! Over the past two years I have changed a lot and I'm glad... I really thank god

I used to be a meat head, didn't care about anything else other than muscles, drugs and food... posting pictures on facebook every day, tagging myself, post stupid bodybuilding memes. God what a fucking idiot I was. I was at least young, I see older gym rats who do these type of shit

But then I was thinking, WTF is the point, I don't compete and I don't have pro genetics.... So right now all my focus is just looking good, lean and mean year round. Light cycles ! I'm working on building my future, get a nice career that pays a lot of money, live in a nice area in Cali... Pretty much living the dream and later on start a beautiful family

I was the same way 5 years ago now that I think about it. smh, what an idiot I was. Also, I only keep FB for family and about to cancel my whole account. I enjoy learning and on FB the only thing you learn is what joe dirt had for dinner and every move he makes. Although , there are pages I liked with informative info on them.

I will admit, haven't been conservative at all this past year.. Blasted high doses of Tren for a few months, Test, EQ, Deca etc etc. Not really any orals as I always forget to take them. I did just take a 4 month cruise at 300mg Test per week. Getting ready to hit it hard again next week probably for the whole year after talking to my cousin which used to compete..

To each his own. I dont go crazy crazy with the doses, but I use what seems Moderate to slightly high for longer periods, then cruise and back on.

I believe someone said it above, I'd rather hit it hard now and attain my physique then chill later on to maintain.. A buddy of mine actually did this and is now 38 years old, looks fucking amazing and only maintains with TRT Test and he'll throw in a short blast of Tren or Deca like twice a year.

I will admit, haven't been conservative at all this past year.. Blasted high doses of Tren for a few months, Test, EQ, Deca etc etc. Not really any orals as I always forget to take them. I did just take a 4 month cruise at 300mg Test per week. Getting ready to hit it hard again next week probably for the whole year after talking to my cousin which used to compete..

To each his own. I dont go crazy crazy with the doses, but I use what seems Moderate to slightly high for longer periods, then cruise and back on.

I believe someone said it above, I'd rather hit it hard now and attain my physique then chill later on to maintain.. A buddy of mine actually did this and is now 38 years old, looks fucking amazing and only maintains with TRT Test and he'll throw in a short blast of Tren or Deca like twice a year.
Yea me ;)
Really tho I think it makes sense. I don't wanna have to be/want to be blasting when I'm 45, nice low trt type dose to maintain an already impressive physique is the goal for me :)

As a recreational user; I am just trying to get in good shape. When I was younger it was definitely the "Napolean complex", however I love my time in the gym and nothing wrong with anabolics to amplify the gym experience.

That being said....I am past 40 and I am seriously considering my upcoming cycle to be my last one. It seems like the machine is falling apart. Apparently my body is so unbalanced from previous injuries that i cannot seem to overcome injury regardless of my awareness in the gym. My latest being a hernia. This followed a nagging neck issue. I really feel I take one giant step forward and with that I experience an equal setback.

I am going to make one more attempt at a good run. Sadly, I think it is time for me to give up weight training and move my focus to cardio type training. :(

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner