over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who would place higher, Tenny or Dallas McCarver

you must be his boy toy......its completely obvious...

anyway, tell him I said "GOOD LUCK" hahaha

:cool:

and for the record kiddo, I never compared myself to him..EVER!
prove me wrong...lmaooo jerk off

no you didn't you just said you got beat him onstage when he turned pro and get his pro card lol

btw Tenny I do not have anything against you! I actually think you look great (not pro great though...) I would choose your look over most pros look any day, but I just hate when someone makes those statements like you made about Dallas and his accomplishments...if you think you are better - get your ass onstage and beat him, if you think you deserved pro card more than him - prove it, everyone can sit and talk, everyone is good at talking lets see if you are good at doing about the things you talk. As I said you look great but if you think you are better than someone - prove it by doing not talking and your old statement like - this kid got at girft and a pro card because I wasnt at that show just makes me and I am sure others to laugh (I hope you remember your old statements because I do)

Couldn't agree more,,,he has flaws back sucks and something bout his chest doesn't look right but dude is just a kid and I know for a fact he has worked hard bringing his back and hamstrings up I seen the dude personally deadlifting 6 plates for reps and I'm not a judge but apparently night of the North American judges seen him deserving of a card

You "personally" seen it? And what exactly does deadlifting 6 plates for reps have to do with bodybuilding?

lol at this statement
Dallas is one serious competitor right now and hes is still very very young, he has made some big changes since teamed with Hany too...
there are reason why he got his pro card, got BSN contract and got MD contract - all those peaople who gave hinm those opportunities seees the future in him, and only one Tenny isn't because he feels he could beat him instage lolol have you seen him lately? You should before making those statements like you made

before Hany vs now

LOL at your comparison. So the kid is older and probably using more gear and bigger, imagine that. 2 pictures in completely different lighting and probably different times of his offseason/prep don't really make your point relevant. You tend to do that when trying to get your point across, but it isn't a good comparison, just saying. I get what you are getting at, and I agree with some of the points you make, but you gotta quit with the comparison pics from years apart and different poses and what not

You "personally" seen it? And what exactly does deadlifting 6 plates for reps have to do with bodybuilding?

Yes that's what I said and read my thread it means I think he is addressing weak areas and if u want descent back got to deadlift and if u need I'll go back try get you a date on when I SEEN that oh yea for 3 reps best I remember

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Yes that's what I said and read my thread it means I think he is addressing weak areas and if u want descent back got to deadlift and if u need I'll go back try get you a date on when I SEEN that oh yea for 3 reps best I remember

And I ask you again, what does deadlifting "6 plates for three reps" have to do with bodybuilding? As I can best recall, none of the judges ask nor care what weights guys are doing and for how many reps. While we're at it, 6 plates each side is 540lbs (assuming each is 45lbs) and with the bar totals 595. The guy weighs 300 lbs, that's not really very impressive to most people. Can I do it? Nope, but at the same time I'm not an IFBB pro who makes his living off what my body looks like. I don't take anything and I sure as heck am not 300lbs. The most I've deadlifted was 475 for 5 reps when I weighed 205. That sure as heck isn't impressive :D While he may be addressing he weaknesses, the amount of weight and reps really is of no importance.

I'm just bustin your chops man

no you didn't you just said you got beat him onstage when he turned pro and get his pro card lol

I never said that.....

I remember what I said.....I said..."I very well might have turned pro
myself if I had showed up that day"

I never said I was better than anyone...and you can never prove that.

6 plates for 3 reps is pretty weak for a pro that big

There are many pros who are weak for how much they weight, you mad bro ?

it's not about the weight, or strength, it's about how you look... It's called bodybuilding not powerlifting... you still mad bro ?

There are many pros who are weak for how much they weight, you mad bro ?

it's not about the weight, or strength, it's about how you look... It's called bodybuilding not powerlifting... you still mad bro ?

why would I be mad? this isnt bb.com is it "bro"? im not the one who brought it up I just made a comment. it just seems weird someone that big with so much muscle that weak.

I never said that.....

I remember what I said.....I said..."I very well might have turned pro
myself if I had showed up that day"

I never said I was better than anyone...and you can never prove that.

Tenny, what does it means getting pro card that day? In other words this means you had to win that show, you had to beat Dallas and other guys, you had to be better than Dallas and other guys.

I was the one that seen it now in that young man defense I was going thru the gym idk if he worked up to that or what also keep mind he not your usually 5'9" he over 6' and deadlift may not be his thing it was not to failure either but imo his back his weakiest area could be his height how his torso made idk all I know the kid accomplished all this in bout 2yrs and he has hella backing

LOL at your comparison. So the kid is older and probably using more gear and bigger, imagine that. 2 pictures in completely different lighting and probably different times of his offseason/prep don't really make your point relevant. You tend to do that when trying to get your point across, but it isn't a good comparison, just saying. I get what you are getting at, and I agree with some of the points you make, but you gotta quit with the comparison pics from years apart and different poses and what not

yes he is older, yes he is using more gear, yes he weights more lightinf whatever and so on who cares about that? Its just the same as nobody cares if hw is deadliftung 6plates or not when he us onstage...the bottim line - he has impreved and is bigger thus is what I am trying to say

all im saying is.....this kid, should have turned pro.
and im not a hater, and im all for a kid turing pro
IF ITS DESERVING....this kid has WAYYY too many
flaws....

im not taking anything away from him. hes doing
his thing, but......pro card..???....really...???
no back, no hams, no glutes.....hes NOT a pro from
the back, and barely national level from the front.

this is my opinion, you don't like it??..ehhh:rolleyes:

I completely agree with what your saying....but what were the judges supposed to do? Look at everyone and say, "Well, no one here deserves that pro card so we just wont give it out"?

I completely agree with what your saying....but what were the judges supposed to do? Look at everyone and say, "Well, no one here deserves that pro card so we just wont give it out"?

I get what your saying ALSO......hence, the whole issue here....

that's why I made the comment a over a year ago, about wishing
I had done the show....that show was ANYONES to win, it was painfully
obvious.

why do you think he hasn't done anything since..???
because hes not in the same league...he would get destroyed.

but, who knows after 5 or 10years of training ha, he may become
decent....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws