over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani 5 weeks out

I don't buy that your proportions are set in stone at all. If that were the case then why are all these physique guys walking around with no wheels? If you can;t grow your body out of it's natural proportions then shouldnt their legs be growing even though they don't train them hard? I call BS

waiting for tr to come in and say hes NOT impressed.

lmaoooo

what a tool..

:cool:

Yeah, that's my opinion as well.

Here's the entire quote from another thread:

And here's the thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../[email protected]

Many experienced folks seem to believe that it's impossible to improve certain body parts.

ALEX, a quick translation for you when it comes to bodybuilding

PERCEIVED as a good dude= conservative dose, with hard work as his anabolic. Definitely on A LOT less than everyone else

PERCEIVED as cocky/dislikable= all drugs/oil and dead by 40!

This post doesn't relate to Evan's chest as I haven't a clue how much it has improved in the last year or so. It's all been said before but of course you can improve body parts through training even when extremely advanced. However if you are at the level of a pro and have trained at an advanced level for years you can't suddenly make a weak body part a strong one through training or diet. SEO is so widely used and is usually the reason for big changes to a pro's particular body part.

Regarding the dose thing it makes me laugh when guys say he is a low doser or high doser. No one apart from the person themselves fully knows. But sure training partners etc should be clued up. I notice on here when certain BB's have families or are intelligent they are deemed low dose guys. One guy gets brought up occasionally on this site as a low doser and I know he takes approx 8 grams per week with huge amounts of slin.

Agreed with Elvia. You can never make your weak bodyparts fantastic. That's just the genetics you were dealt, but I think you can always improve them

EVAN!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I like Evans physique! He's pro for a reason for any dick that wants to talk shit about him. He's one of the smartest pro's too. Makes good training videos and is a very chill down to earth guy.

I swear this board is drugs this... SEO that... This Mofo works his ass off. Eats his ass off and trains his ass off. God I hope this doesn't turn into another flame the IFBB pro thread.

Evan is the man, he deserves any success he gets. I hope he can finally bring his pre contest look to stage. Maybe someone needs to tell him the show is actually 3 weeks later than it really is so he doesnt have time to over diet or flatten out haha.

He is the only pro BBer i can think of that legitimately interacts on the boards as a fan and equal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

One guy gets brought up occasionally on this site as a low doser and I know he takes approx 8 grams per week with huge amounts of slin.

**broken link removed**

Spill the beans, now you should.

Agreed with Elvia. You can never make your weak bodyparts fantastic. That's just the genetics you were dealt, but I think you can always improve them

Agreed.

Obviously, if someone has been competing as a pro for years with a lagging bodypart and all of a sudden it grows substantially in one season, there is a reason for this...oil, but to say that a pro BB'r absolutely can't change his proportions at all, even though he has not yet reached his developmental ceiling, is ridiculous.

Weak bodyparts will never become strong bodyparts without a little help (speaking about pro's here), but there have been many cases throughout the decades where a pro gradually brought up a weak bodypart over the course of his pro career, improving his overall proportion.

As for no one knowing what anyone else uses unless you live with them, don't be so sure about that. I would say most clients (pros included) tell their coaches what they use. I saw a cell phone video of the logbook of one of Evan's old coaches, who documents all the cycles of every pro he has ever worked with. This coach also seems to have a habit of allowing potential clients to see this book, so they will supposedly know what they need to do if they want to get to the same place. Evan used substantially less than some of this person's other clients (according to the book).

As for Evan's chest, this is not the first time we have seen it looking this way in gym pics during prep. Just a year or two ago Evan posted some pics during prep after training chest...and his chest looked pretty damn good. Yet, when he actually stood onstage it looked nothing like that. Evan himself will tell you that his chest is one of the first things to go when he gets stage ready. It is one thing to see a pumped 5 week out gym pic...and then seeing an on-stage pic without little to no pump. You cannot compare them. This accounts for the difference in size you see here...and have seen in previous picture comparisons over the last few years.

Last edited:
Evan definitely has improved. I hope he can actually come into the show looking on point this time though.

But I will say he seems much more into diet and training than a lot of other pros I've talked to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I think that's the best I've seen his upper body.

I think he'll move up the ranks with time.

Wow oil in his chest:bang head: It is called a good pump after a chest workout, a lot different than contest day look when you decrease water.Dude looks great.

If anyone cared to inquire....you would hear from too many people to count that Evan Centopani is a straight shooter and painfully honest individual.

If you don't like the taste of cheese you don't spend a lot of time arguing that cheese tastes great....if you see the amount of time Evan Centopani spends scoffing and shocked at the amounts of drugs people like Bostin Loyd use....you kind of get the gist of how he likes to go about things.

Evan looks great
Skins gettin real tight too
Oil schmoil... Who gives a fuck?

i heard he doesn't go higher than trt doses maybe with a little creatine and some BCAA's mixed in if he's trying to grow into a show

Why would a pro step onstage with little to no pump?

They do get pumped, but not gym pumped. Before going onstage, they get a light-moderate pump, but it fades as they stand under the lights.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131