over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How bad are pro-hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these so called pro hormones are stronger and more damaging than traditional steroids like dbol or drol.

Superdrol is a beast of a drug. Madol is no joke as well...

Phera was no joke either, you're right. Haven't seen legit Phera around for a while. SD is real easy to get though, its still everywhere lol

I loved epi and superdrol. Treat them with the same respect as other orals and you're fine.

Same respect?
Bro have you ever done a compare and contrast of Superdrol vs anadrol.

They're not EVEN REMOTELY in the same league.

You have to give a lot more '' respect ''

I was strong as shit while using the real Pheraplex. My body wasn't happy about it though. I've stayed on orals for over a year already and even I was too chickenshit to take SD. Too many of my friends had to cut their runs short because of nosebleeds, passing out. Crazy shit.

I have tried superdrol before as I was advised to try them before trying gear. I enjoyed it quite a lot actually and had sine great results in six weeks

If you were to use a PH such as superdrol what would be suggested for liver and also lipid support? Liv52 and fish oil?

There are only a few designers currently on the market that demonstrate above average toxicity, but they can still be used safely. Many, many designers/PH's are no more toxic to the liver or injurious to the lipid profile than traditional AAS.

M1T was pretty harsh, but this is an exception. Bolasterone was pretty harsh too...and that was legal at one time. It is irresponsible to say all non-script AAS are either more toxic or more damaging to the lipids. Hell, Anavar can drop someone good cholesterol under 10 within 3 weeks in many users. There are LOTS of script orals which destroy lipids just as badly---and some script orals are worse than some designers.

it is irresponsible to segregate script and non-script drugs into bad and good categories. Doing so demonstrates ignorance of the subject matter. Each drug must be evaluated on a case by case basis. There are lots of great non-script orals and lots of great script orals. There are also plenty of not so great non-script orals and plenty of not so great script orals.

There are only a few designers currently on the market that demonstrate above average toxicity, but they can still be used safely. Many, many designers/PH's are no more toxic to the liver or injurious to the lipid profile than traditional AAS.

Madol made me feel like my insides were melting.

mike, i find that when people talk about using pH's on boards, it is one of the following:

1) sdrol
2) m1t
3) mdrol

the fact that there are people out there able to use 200mg/anadrol a day and be fine....but take 1 sdrol tab and throw up that night feeling extremely ill should be a testimony in itself when talking about these drugs

i never see people asking about some of these pHs you're talking about which i've never even heard of in my life. it's pretty much always sdrol or m1t every single time lol:(

mike, i find that when people talk about using pH's on boards, it is one of the following:

1) sdrol
2) m1t
3) mdrol

the fact that there are people out there able to use 200mg/anadrol a day and be fine....but take 1 sdrol tab and throw up that night feeling extremely ill should be a testimony in itself when talking about these drugs

i never see people asking about some of these pHs you're talking about which i've never even heard of in my life. it's pretty much always sdrol or m1t every single time lol:(

M1T and SD were the two most toxic legal AAS ever released. M1T was actually the very first fully active legal steroid ever sold...and because of that, many people started to think that "designers" were more toxic than script orals. SD came out a couple years later and was also fairly toxic, although not as much as M1T. Still, it also led people to believe the same thing...that non-script orals were more toxic than script orals.

What many people didn't realize is that there are literally 100's of steroids contained in Vida's book, from which almost every steroid ever made has been derived (both script & non-script). In this book, which was released in the 1960's, there was no distinction between "designer" steroids and script drugs. The term designer didn't even exist. They were all just called "steroids".

However, every steroid that wasn't made into a prescription (100's of them) was basically archived away and the general public never heard of them. Even BB'rs didn't know they existed. Then, around the year 2000, supp companies began looking through Vida's book for steroids that they could make into supplements, as the non-script steroids had not yet been scheduled as controlled substances.

The supp companies looked for the strongest steroids they could find in Vida's book, but guess what? Many of the strongest orals are also the most toxic. So, people naturally tough that 'designers", which are just normal steroids, were inherently more toxic than script orals. What they didn't realize is that there are 100's of either non-script drugs, all with varying levels of toxicity---just like script steroids.

Since then many non-script orals have been sold legally, which are equal or less toxic than many script orals. Many of these are very popular, as well. M1T has been banned since 2005, so it hasn't been on the supp market for almost 10 years! SD has been gone only a couple.

Going back to SD for a second. SD really isn't that bad. Literally 1,000's of guys online have used it and felt completely fine. A big part of the reason some guys felt like shit is because a LOT of companies were selling poorly synthesized, or "dirty" SD. I have run over 30 SD cycles utilizing over a dozen different brands. There was a BIG difference between the original SD (and a few others) and some of the shit products put out by certain supp companies. I felt completely fine using some brands of SD...and absolutely horrible when using others. They were so different that they could not have been the same drug.

Unfortunately, many people ended up using shit SD, and many negative reviews took place because of it, but If you look at the reviews associated with reputable brands, you will find that most people tolerated if pretty well. In addition, liver enzymes weren't too bad with good SD, especially when liver support was used. I have seen multiple guys test in the "normal" range with cycle support.

If anyone was "passing out" from SD, not only would this be the first time I have ever heard of this happening (and I was involved with a company that sold SD for 6 years, so I have a LOT of experience with the drug in both myself and others). On the other hand, appetite suppression an lethargy occur somewhat regularly, although these side effects are not uncommon with script orals, either. Still, SD seems to be a bit worse in this regard than your normal script oral.

The main point here is that you mentioned the 2 most toxic legal steroids ever sold...and if these are the only one's you know about, it is bound to skew your perception of non-script (designer) steroids.

Last edited:
I've seen power lifters jacked on sdrol drop like a tree after a set of deadlifts. Many other times needing to sit down for a few moments b/c of nausea and dizziness... but they probably had the "bad" superdrol? I don't know what that means. Some androgenically inert substance created in production made you sick? The molecule itself wasn't methyldrostanolone?

On the other hand, I've seen people need to sit down for a minute or nearly pass out not having taken a designer steroid/prohormone at all.

Prohormones more likely have a bad rep because those early steroids from the 50's and 60's WERE shelved precisely because the toxicity was so high. Come 2000 and many companies looking to OTC a drug were looking through books just like Vida's and Kochackian’s and scouring the science sections of university libraries looking for relatively unknown and certainly unscheduled drugs previously synthesized that they could sell behind the counter and/or also use to sneak by drug tests. These were steroids that could be manufactured with little or no FDA oversight at all.

I agree that probably not all so-called designer steroids/prohormones are more toxic than previously prescribed AAS but I would venture to say most of them are - often the reason they were never put into mass production in the first place. Lumping them all together with drugs put into production by companies like Syntex and Ciba pharmaceuticals is bad info.

Steroids are not all just one big bushel of apples. There are apples and there are also oranges.

Thanks for educating me buddy. I knew absolutely nothing about most of what you wrote about because I never cared to learn anything about pHs.
No matter what though, I would still tell people to stay away:D

There's a reason no BB's use this stuff. On the contrary, as OuchThatHurts said, I know PL'ers use Sdrol. I've seen PL do some crazy oral stacks that scare me. For example: 200 Anadrol ED,10mg SD, and some halotestin prework.

Thanks for educating me buddy. I knew absolutely nothing about most of what you wrote about because I never cared to learn anything about pHs.
No matter what though, I would still tell people to stay away:D

There's a reason no BB's use this stuff. On the contrary, as OuchThatHurts said, I know PL'ers use Sdrol. I've seen PL do some crazy oral stacks that scare me. For example: 200 Anadrol ED,10mg SD, and some halotestin prework.
Why do you say no bodybuilders use DS? I'm no pro or threat on a national stage, but I've used them ND I know alot of other competitors that have used them. Boladrol was the shit. For me it was the ultimate oral. I was stronger than on 100mg of anadrol, bad hard as a rock, and Super dense. It smoked Anavar for hardness, Anadrol for strength, and every other oral I've ever tried. I wish I could still get that stuff. It was just awesome

Ummm, because I still don't know of a single IFBB pro bodybuilder that is up there in the rankings using pro hormones. Find me one that's worth something and let me know bro. I'm open to seeing it if its true lol.

Superdrol, epistane, methylstenbolone, dmz, etc...

Ummm, because I still don't know of a single IFBB pro bodybuilder that is up there in the rankings using pro hormones. Find me one that's worth something and let me know bro. I'm open to seeing it if its true lol.

Is that really where you are drawing your conclusions from?? How many top Proffessional bodybuilders are you are a first name talking basis with?? Me personally I've only gone out a few times with Marcus Haley, Dexter Jackson, and Flex Wheeler... Flex was retired by then... both Marcus and Dexter would tell you that they didn't use any recreational drugs 5 minutes after they would bum some of my stash... I no longer associate with those guys on a personal level due to them being mooches... maybe you're in a closer circle of friends than I am... clearly you have more insight than a former spouse of an IFBB pro... most of my friends are mutual friends... mainly IFBB Pro Figure and Physique girls...
My statement stands... ALL levels of bodybuilders use DS and prohormones... you clearly have a naive perception of them... I remember Marcus wanting to "split" a 50cc bottle of winstrol with me because he couldn't aford the whole bottle. MOST of them will use anything they can get their hands on
you aren't going to get a current top Pro to tell what they do and dont use. Even after they just paid you for it.
had I been a little more sober at the 2006 Olympia when we were with Joe Weider in his privote suite having dinner with most of them I could give you a more elaborate answer... my ex wife was #2 at the Worlds Fittest Model search at the Olympia that year next to Jamie Eason. Despite the amount of time we spent out with them the topic never came up about performance enhancing drugs... most were mooching for the recreationa kind

Last edited:
They can be harsh as fuck and you need A LOT more "support" stacks for them compared to oils and I think a lot of people miss that.

However, the reason they are also kind of awesome is that they kick in and leave really fast compare to oils. You can do 3 weeks of superdrol and fuck gym/life up during it but not with (if any) oils. You never want to go longer than 6 weeks with any of them for sure and most people that cycle them know that.

Superdrol, epistane, methylstenbolone, dmz, etc...

I did one stupid cycle and got a good amount of experience from everything.

From that cycle I can say this, DMZ pre-workout=the BIGGEST and THE BEST pump of your life. I do not think there is a single thing out there that can beat it. DES, Slin, GH, whatever...no way. If so, I'll be incredibly amazed.

Superdrol....holy fucking strength and size gain. The strength gain is insane. 30lbs added to DB press easily, and I'm talking reps (8-10), and you'll keep it if you don't injure yourself and keep your diet and shit straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear