over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do you take Tren

Something seems really fishy if your bloodwork is perfect on that stack after 10 weeks. I know genetics make a difference but something has to be off.
I thought the same thing, but all my tren comes from reputable sponsors and I have all the benefits of Tren and some of the negative sides to prove it's real tren. Other than that, idk what could be off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I only use tren during contest prep. It 100% changes my physique. There's no hiding you're on tren in the gym. I personally love it. Makes me feel like i can run through a wall. Can't wait to see what tren+gh does to me.

Something seems really fishy if your bloodwork is perfect on that stack after 10 weeks. I know genetics make a difference but something has to be off.
I have gotten perfect or near perfect blood work while.on tren many times. Actually the only negative I have ever seen is a small.drop.in hdl while all others are right in line. Some people are more resistant to negatives than others.

Also helps that I take all.my health support Supps and all that good stuff

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have gotten perfect or near perfect blood work while.on tren many times. Actually the only negative I have ever seen is a small.drop.in hdl while all others are right in line. Some people are more resistant to negatives than others.

Also helps that I take all.my health support Supps and all that good stuff

Well I don't know how high you've gone but he's taking 650mg per week along with 300 test. Out of factors you can control to get good bloodwork, I'd say diet is the most important. But even then, it's hard

I've been in that range but with higher test.

I've noticed with lower test, I feel a whole lot healthier in general.

I'll post blood work when I can

i don't really like tren anymore, haven't used in years... if i wanted to get leaner, id use it.... but in bulking, i feel like it makes me run so dam hot that i need like an extra 500-1k cals a day...plus all the sweating, gyno, and i do get angryyyyy on it lol.... im already fairly lean and have enough problems eating like i do now, it isn't worth it to me personally to just be 1-2% less bf...

I just started tren again yesterday. I only take 50mg EOD so there are no sides other than running hot.

i don't really like tren anymore, haven't used in years... if i wanted to get leaner, id use it.... but in bulking, i feel like it makes me run so dam hot that i need like an extra 500-1k cals a day...plus all the sweating, gyno, and i do get angryyyyy on it lol.... im already fairly lean and have enough problems eating like i do now, it isn't worth it to me personally to just be 1-2% less bf...

Lol tren is the one steroid that you can actually feel the roid rage.

I'll be chill on the outside but want to fucking destroy something on the inside.

Maybe that's why Phil Heath is a dick most of the maybe he likes the Tren lol

I've been on Tren ace since Feb. 100mg/ED. I'm still alive. I'm finally coming off at the end of this month......should be interesting to see what post-cycle blood work looks like but I will say I have noticed zero kidney or liver issues (I also ran about 2 months of abombs in there at one point too).

Not saying anyone should do this, I just bought enough to run for a year and damn it's been hard trying to quit that look tren gives Lol.

I am getting sick of running hotter than normal and being winded super easily though. Will be nice to be able to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to die for once. I don't get night sweats anymore but maybe once per week, and it's always when I eat too close to bed time. But yeah....time to take a long, long break from tren.

Last edited:
I've been on Tren ace since Feb. 100mg/ED. I'm still alive. I'm finally coming off at the end of this month......should be interesting to see what post-cycle blood work looks like but I will say I have noticed zero kidney or liver issues (I also ran about 2 months of abombs in there at one point too).

Not saying anyone should do this, I just bought enough to run for a year and damn it's been hard trying to quit that look tren gives Lol.

I am getting sick of running hotter than normal and being winded super easily though. Will be nice to be able to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to die for once. I don't get night sweats anymore but maybe once per week, and it's always when I eat too close to bed time. But yeah....time to take a long, long break from tren.

Zero issues you know of. The thing is that even if you don't have issues now doing that stuff can have reprocusions in the long run. Heart issues will not show up on a blood test so I would go get that checked out too.

Also the being winded thing would not be there if you banged out some good cardio 5 times weekly. Contest prep and running Tren never made me winded from the amount of cardio I would do.

Zero issues you know of. The thing is that even if you don't have issues now doing that stuff can have reprocusions in the long run. Heart issues will not show up on a blood test so I would go get that checked out too.

Also the being winded thing would not be there if you banged out some good cardio 5 times weekly. Contest prep and running Tren never made me winded from the amount of cardio I would do.

I will say that even though it's been a good run I will never run tren for anywhere near this length again in my lifetime. I agree with you wholeheartedly, there are issues that I could possibly not know of until later down the road. I definitely do not want to continue down that road. Tren is a truly a great drug but it should not be abused or taken lightly I suppose

Sometimes i just think we crazy to use something that was supposed to be made for cows!!! I wonder wht the damage to our body and mind in the long run. Trying to stick to test alone as getting older making me more health conscious....

8 months of Tren & 2 months of Drol in there too! Damn, Im jealous.

For anyone Tren is better compound than Deca/NPP/EQ when You are in building muscle time ( i mean when You eat above maintenance calories )? There is small group of bodybuilders ( competitors; Pro or Amatour or even "gym rats" ) who like Tren in "off-season". More of them use Nandrolone or EQ...

I don't get any increase in sex drive,actually the opposite,I don't sweat at night but always have a fan on.i don't get any strength gains to speak of.the only thing I notice is the way my muscles look.
I still feel tren was more effective when it was made with pellots.i seem to have gotten better results with 50mg every other day compared to powder at three times that per day not every other day.
I've used many sponsors tren and the only difference is one hurts more than the other.
I only use it for dieting and I'm not sure why you said it was expensive unless your a recent college graduate that has a ton of Loans to pay off,cause now a days it rather inexpensive.
It works great if you already lean,then you get a freaky look that you don't get from other steroids.
If it was painless is probably use it more but it either burns going in or I get pop that feels like I've been stabbed.
Best competition cycle-test prop,mAst prop,tren and winny and if you can afford it hgh or primo on top or both,lol

The pellets were the best....50mg per day was amazing...never had the results anywhere near from UG tren and found UG Tren E to be terrible for side effects.

Just about to finish my cycle.
Week 1-20 100mg test prop eod
Week 1-20 5iu growth ed
Week 8-16 200mg tren ace eod
Week 1-4, 9-12, 17-20 100mcg igf1, 8-12iu insulin

My cycle is a month from over. Insulin is low dose because I'm still kinda sketched out about it.

Tren wasn't planned. My source messed up and sent me 10 vials of ace. I took it as a sign from god. I definitely leaned up with the tren and growth and gained size at the same time. But the tren sides are rough for me. The psychological ones mostly. A lot of jealousy and anger. It makes the top of my ass crack sweat and seep through if I'm sitting for a while. Gassy, mild heartburn, painful delt and lower back pumps. I literally had to start putting paper towel in top of ass crack. It's embarrassing and I'm always thinking people are gonna see. This last weekend I had a blowout with my girlfriend because I was hot and we were going out to breakfast and I just stayed acting like a fucking baby. Didn't want to go out to eat because I would sweat and be uncomfortable. It lead to a huge fight and I still feel horrible about it. So I'm cutting the tren out earlier than planned. 8 solid weeks, but the jealousy was too much. Me and her are moving in together and I can't be getting but thirty about stupid shit anymore. I love the tren but 8 weeks is enough for me. Thinking about doing my first cruise after this. But yeah that's my experience. It's a love/hate kinda drug.

I will say that even though it's been a good run I will never run tren for anywhere near this length again in my lifetime. I agree with you wholeheartedly, there are issues that I could possibly not know of until later down the road. I definitely do not want to continue down that road. Tren is a truly a great drug but it should not be abused or taken lightly I suppose

So your ALT, AST, G-GT, Creatinine and GFR were within range after months on Tren?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear