over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER IS FUCKED

Did you tell your doctor the truth about what you were doing to cause the problems? I only ask because most people don't . Some people would get the transplant rather than admit they were doing drugs.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Actually I am one of those guys but this doctor is a family friend and I told her and she guaranteed me it stays between us and advised me not to tell another doctor
She said she is not very familiar with aas but she knows it can effect panels. But she doesn't think at this extent even with the drinking.

She is in her mid to late 50s. She's very understanding just worried for me and wants to cover all bases. She has me going for a abdomen sonogram Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAC ... people w liver function problems get NAC IV when in hospital

Look up choline and inositol for your liver. 3G of each for 30 days

I second this. And add in NAC. This is what all the pros did for thirty years.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Look up choline and inositol for your liver. 3G of each for 30 days

I'm taking these right now. I found the most cost effective way is to buy the powder and cap it myself. I get about 500mg inositol per cap and 750mg/choline cap. I do 2/3 caps respectively morning and night.

Going to start liv.52 NAC tudca turmeric and forte starting Tomm going to dry to drink as close to 2 gallons as I can

I think most of traditional medicine is about trying to remove the stressor and help the liver protect itself. There isnt much that i know of being done to actually help ones liver reverse damage as its pretty complex..

Lets say someone is pounding the liver with alcohol or someone has hep b, c etc then they try to get person obviously to stop drinking or decrease viral load. Most physicians still use NAC even though its better at protecting the liver in terms of dealing with acute toxins like tylenol OD from some teenager who didnt wanna live anymore and didnt realize dieing from tylenol OD is one of hte worst ways to do it..

So i guess i dont know of many things that really help reverse. i got a few PMs after my post and let me be clear for the most part it takes a long ass time to do real damage to ones liver. While it might not regenerate in the sense you were thinking it does it is quite hardy and can repair itself with nodule type scarring and allow the remaining liver to still function optimally.

lets say i dunno i had damaged my liver and i removed the stressor but i wanted to give my liver a chance to really repair itself to the best of its ability and stop the focal inflammation in its path id probably hydrate very well, id take NAC, R + ALA and then send LK3 a PM about some other stuff that might help with inflammation that isnt going to work the same as prednisone.

sorry i dont have a more concrete answer.

thanks!
honestly I think a great answer.
kinda what I was eluding to.

I think you make a good point also in the nac/Tylenol thing.
the way I try to look at it though is what we do is like that acute stress spread out over time.

so if you gona take a drug that you KNOW is bad for liver you should do all you can to counter that effect.

before going to other things I used nac at 3-5g ed for many years.

I started that more for my head troubles but as I got more into aas n all I learned that it probably has other uses.

thanks for you time!

UPDATE.

I know it was overkill but during the SCARE TACTIC. The doc was putting me through she prescribed a script to do get a sonogram of my abdomen and all the organs besides lungs. Liver looked clear as can be. The tech said its a lil swollen but that could happen from a few nights of drinking b. Blood flow is great and it's crystal clear. Kidneys and everything else like spleen are all top notch as far as the sonogram goes

UPDATE.

I know it was overkill but during the SCARE TACTIC. The doc was putting me through she prescribed a script to do get a sonogram of my abdomen and all the organs besides lungs. Liver looked clear as can be. The tech said its a lil swollen but that could happen from a few nights of drinking b. Blood flow is great and it's crystal clear. Kidneys and everything else like spleen are all top notch as far as the sonogram goes

Just as I predicted

Just as I predicted

Staying off ALL AAS GH AND ALCOHOL FOR 2.5 more weeks and going to retest and see what's up

If things are looking better by then trt time

This is the stack I'm running until the retest with around 2 gals of water a day
cd25959c0720ba1d7d6ac28df84c06e0.jpg

Staying off ALL AAS GH AND ALCOHOL FOR 2.5 more weeks and going to retest and see what's up

If things are looking better by then trt time

This is the stack I'm running until the retest with around 2 gals of water a day
cd25959c0720ba1d7d6ac28df84c06e0.jpg

Good move. Give that liver a break. However, I see no reason why you can't do TRT right now.

may want to do the doctor route. If not I still want to refresh the receptors being that I haven't fully cleaned out in years

UPDATE.

for the record that tech is an idiot. Ive read thousands of liver ultrasounds and never have a called a liver swollen..thats not even a sonographic thing. Now a liver can be enlarged and thats not good but i dont even know what swollen is.

Also unless they took high resolution surface shots all that means is you arent endstage and you dont have any large masses. I still thing your fine but dont think that just because the US came back grossly ok that you can resume what you were doing.

for the record that tech is an idiot. Ive read thousands of liver ultrasounds and never have a called a liver swollen..thats not even a sonographic thing. Now a liver can be enlarged and thats not good but i dont even know what swollen is.

Also unless they took high resolution surface shots all that means is you arent endstage and you dont have any large masses. I still thing your fine but dont think that just because the US came back grossly ok that you can resume what you were doing.

Still taking time off.... when I get back in starting at square one trying to grow with minimum amount of gear. No orals at all and if I do tren again it will be short blasts not for months on end

Also the biggest change that will be made is not more binge drinking. I believe above all else this will have the biggest impact of my physique and health

To the guys that were following this thread. How long do you suppose I should wait to retest after cutting everything out and using support supps

I would get some glutathione and use 600 mg inj per week.This should help clean you're levels up

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I would get some glutathione and use 600 mg inj per week.This should help clean you're levels up

Wouldn't even know where to source that

Get hold of IWGF the stuff seriously works if not pm me

I would cut out all of the liver supplements 5 days out from your test. I know with NAC, some bottles state that liver values may come up as elevated. Go into the blood test clean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131