over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

This really isn't the direction I was looking to go. Instead of throwing a blanket over any one race, lets get into the nuts and bolts of why "any" race" or person excels better at making muscle than another. What is it that makes them genetically superior at making muscle?

CG

Black guys have huge arms and Asians have huge calves. Period, as a general rule. Even Ray Charles can see that. :D

Black guys have huge arms and Asians have huge calves. Period, as a general rule. Even Ray Charles can see that. :D
Damnit I'm Asian and have small arms and calves. Better find a new hobby lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damnit I'm Asian and have small arms and calves. Better find a new hobby lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol, hey there are Asian girls that are on the LPGA(golf) with calves bigger than ours. Just sayin'

Dorian did NOT have superior genetics. Look at early pictures.

Dorian trained insane, and could handle alot of gear and responded well to the gear.

Through evolution black guys have better physical genetics. Most of the weak have been bred out and the strongest, fastest, and biggest survived. They more often have myostatin deficiencies as well. Which if you look at that condition can see why they have superior bodybuilding genetics.

Were all blessed in different ways.

Bro he did indeed have superior genetics. If what you are saying is true then half of us here who train insanely would be mr o.

But I do agree with African Americans being genetically superior than the rest of Americans. And it makes perfect sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorian did NOT have superior genetics. Look at early pictures.

Dorian trained insane, and could handle alot of gear and responded well to the gear.

Through evolution black guys have better physical genetics. Most of the weak have been bred out and the strongest, fastest, and biggest survived. They more often have myostatin deficiencies as well. Which if you look at that condition can see why they have superior bodybuilding genetics.

Were all blessed in different ways.

Dorian did not have superior genetics ??? Really

So you are telling me my country man walked back home to England with 6 sandows in his hand WITHOUT having superior genetics lol

Everyone who stands on the O stage is superior genetics EVERYONE. Not as superior as the guy who walk home with a sandow in his hand but Superior indeed, no ifs and buts there.

Just because he looked small in earlier pictures ( I have seen all his early pics including the one with a can or beer in his hand with a 12 inches arm) does NOT mean he doesn't have superior genetics .

This is the thing about genetics and the ability to 'blow up' . Just because someone doesn't look 'muscular' without touching wts doesn't mean they don't have superior genetics.

Superior genetics means even if someone is natural and as soon as they provide 'the stimulus ' of training and diet they 'blow up' . They just do. I have a kid who trains at my gym. Natty but minor genes. He don't want to do gear but I would like to bet given gear and food for 3-5 years he will destroy British Finals and ran a pro carb. He has everything in his physique from muscle bellies to beautiful insertions , tiny waist and huge huge bellies. He defines gravity super strong and he is what you call some one who just blows up and all he has in his 25 year old body is plenty of natty test enough to grow and pack on lean tissue. Adipose tissue just doesn't accumulate in his body in a super calorie surplus environment.

Mate your assumption is wrong I am afraid based on Dorian's earlier skinny pics.

This reminded me of something funny and as it usually is the case its the words from The Technician ..

So Aceto was asked once about so and so NOT being a hyper responder and he laughed it off and said ..

"What's that suppose to mean ? OK so let me tell you how this works in simple terms everyone I mean EVERYONE who is standing on that Olympia stage is a fucking hyper responder" ! Case closed.

Last edited:
Even Ray Charles can see that. :D

OK.....Now you have offended black people AND blind people. Shame on you. I hope Stevie Wonder runs into you (literally) and knees you right in the nuts.:D

OK.....Now you have offended black people AND blind people. Shame on you. I hope Stevie Wonder runs into you (literally) and knees you right in the nuts.:D

Yes, we used to have a black guy who worked for us(who was huge without training) that liked the term, "even Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder can see that." LMAO, so yes, I was remiss in what I said, thank you. HAHA!

Obviously all the top IFBB athletes have great genetics in response to everything that makes a good bodybuilder:drug response, diet, and training.

It is not a black/white thing.

A lot of Mr. O's are caucasian...and their is the whole Middle East thing that has been going on since the 80's. Whether it was Samir Bannout in the 80's or today's Big Ramy, the middle east seems to be light years ahead in terms of epic physique changes.

Last edited:
its the hunger to succeed......i cant even count how many members
HERE......ON THIS SITE....have come up from being NOTHING...
to become IFBB pros...

one guy....i cant think of his name right now.....but he competed
as a VERY small guy.....for many years here, making logs..ect....

went pro as a light wt....he has disappeared since....he was not
born with the ELITE genetics....he worked his ASS OFF...to SUCCEED..!!!!

i know more people that COULD BE pros......than actual pros...!!!!!
they just don't care....

when it comes easy for someone.......they tend to "want it less"

but when something is "just out of reach"....well, that makes things
worth more....

:cool:

Dorian did not have superior genetics ??? Really

So you are telling me my country man walked back home to England with 6 sandows in his hand WITHOUT having superior genetics lol

Everyone who stands on the O stage is superior genetics EVERYONE. Not as superior as the guy who walk home with a sandow in his hand but Superior indeed, no ifs and buts there.

Just because he looked small in earlier pictures ( I have seen all his early pics including the one with a can or beer in his hand with a 12 inches arm) does NOT mean he doesn't have superior genetics .

This is the thing about genetics and the ability to 'blow up' . Just because someone doesn't look 'muscular' without touching wts doesn't mean they don't have superior genetics.

Superior genetics means even if someone is natural and as soon as they provide 'the stimulus ' of training and diet they 'blow up' . They just do. I have a kid who trains at my gym. Natty but minor genes. He don't want to do gear but I would like to bet given gear and food for 3-5 years he will destroy British Finals and ran a pro carb. He has everything in his physique from muscle bellies to beautiful insertions , tiny waist and huge huge bellies. He defines gravity super strong and he is what you call some one who just blows up and all he has in his 25 year old body is plenty of natty test enough to grow and pack on lean tissue. Adipose tissue just doesn't accumulate in his body in a super calorie surplus environment.

Mate your assumption is wrong I am afraid based on Dorian's earlier skinny pics.

This reminded me of something funny and as it usually is the case its the words from The Technician ..

So Aceto was asked once about so and so NOT being a hyper responder and he laughed it off and said ..

"What's that suppose to mean ? OK so let me tell you how this works in simple terms everyone I mean EVERYONE who is standing on that Olympia stage is a fucking hyper responder" ! Case closed.

Thank you! The amount of times I've heard people say: "So and so was tiny before, and look how they blow up on drugs...therefore all of this is drugs" boggles my mind. You can't even stand competitively on a national stage without having good genetics let alone Mr. Fucking Olympia.

I'll tell you an easy way to tell if someone has superior genetics... Not their response to drugs but their response to training...

People that are naturally strong or become very strong quickly through training are are the ones that become very huge...

As far as different races genetic responses ... Well I have seen a lot of different people training through the years but the most impressed I have ever been was when a friend of my gym partner showed up at the gym one day to talk to him about work and my friend challenged him to benching after he made a comment that " bodybuilding is for gays" or something along these lines... At that time I was only about 21 and benching a little over 225... Well this young guy of about 18 yrs, about 5'10 - 6 ft tall and resembling a bean pole at about 125 lbs took my friends challenge and proceeded to bench 240 lbs for 7 reps .... I was shocked and asked him about training and he said he had never been in a gym in his life before that moment or trained with weights in his life...

I would bet huge money that, that kid would have blown up in size if he would have started eating tons and training regularly... Just to put it out there he was Native American in background...probably Metis ( French/aboriginal )

I'll tell you an easy way to tell if someone has superior genetics... Not their response to drugs but their response to training...

People that are naturally strong or become very strong quickly through training are are the ones that become very huge...

As far as different races genetic responses ... Well I have seen a lot of different people training through the years but the most impressed I have ever been was when a friend of my gym partner showed up at the gym one day to talk to him about work and my friend challenged him to benching after he made a comment that " bodybuilding is for gays" or something along these lines... At that time I was only about 21 and benching a little over 225... Well this young guy of about 18 yrs, about 5'10 - 6 ft tall and resembling a bean pole at about 125 lbs took my friends challenge and proceeded to bench 240 lbs for 7 reps .... I was shocked and asked him about training and he said he had never been in a gym in his life before that moment or trained with weights in his life...

I would bet huge money that, that kid would have blown up in size if he would have started eating tons and training regularly... Just to put it out there he was Native American in background...probably Metis ( French/aboriginal )

I am not saying I disagree with everything you stated but the superior genetics and being naturally strong I definitely disagree with. Obviously a stronger you is a bigger you. That's been posted a lot on here recently and is completely true. People make the mistake of saying that is nonsense as they compare 1 person to another which is totally wrong to do. Some guys are simply stronger than others and many who are strong don't look it. If I can squat 200 for 15 reps max and over 5 years get to 500 for 15 reps I will have bigger legs at 500... no doubt about it. Anyway I won't go off on subject anymore. I merely wanted to point out many of the genetic freaks are not very strong. Like anything it's a mixture. You have some top pro's deadlifting 700 pounds and others not even half that.

Some guys are simply naturally strong but it doesn't mean they will become great bodybuilders. In fact it usually works quite the opposite. If you can grow lifting lighter weights then your chances of injury are lowered so that's only a good thing. Plus most of the genetic elites I have come across aren't that strong. That's the thing they pretty much respond to everything. Now if they can deadlift 800 pounds that would only be a great thing. I see guys with big chests and great shape who bench 100kg (220 pounds) max. Phil Heath is not that strong, Flex Wheeler is not that strong, Dexter Jackson and the list can go on. It's actually a bit depressing seeing some of those guys train at times because they are doing what loads of regular guys do in the gym on a daily basis yet they look superhuman.

I am not saying I disagree with everything you stated but the superior genetics and being naturally strong I definitely disagree with. Obviously a stronger you is a bigger you. That's been posted a lot on here recently and is completely true. People make the mistake of saying that is nonsense as they compare 1 person to another which is totally wrong to do. Some guys are simply stronger than others and many who are strong don't look it. If I can squat 200 for 15 reps max and over 5 years get to 500 for 15 reps I will have bigger legs at 500... no doubt about it. Anyway I won't go off on subject anymore. I merely wanted to point out many of the genetic freaks are not very strong. Like anything it's a mixture. You have some top pro's deadlifting 700 pounds and others not even half that.

Some guys are simply naturally strong but it doesn't mean they will become great bodybuilders. In fact it usually works quite the opposite. If you can grow lifting lighter weights then your chances of injury are lowered so that's only a good thing. Plus most of the genetic elites I have come across aren't that strong. That's the thing they pretty much respond to everything. Now if they can deadlift 800 pounds that would only be a great thing. I see guys with big chests and great shape who bench 100kg (220 pounds) max. Phil Heath is not that strong, Flex Wheeler is not that strong, Dexter Jackson and the list can go on. It's actually a bit depressing seeing some of those guys train at times because they are doing what loads of regular guys do in the gym on a daily basis yet they look superhuman.

Actually all those guys are really f'ing strong Elvia, Since you called out Flex as being "not that strong" I will point out to you that in his prime he was incline benching 405 for reps... Now I don't know what your standards are but I would call that beast ass strong lol ... Flex was a guy that had long limbs and bird like joints and was totally not built for powerlifting either... I really feel that all these guys, whether they are training to be huge or strong have it in them either way ... That's genetics ... I thought of another example.. In the past people bring up Serge Nubret as an example of not having to train heavy ... Because he did all these pumping sets... Well that was when he was in his sixties and seventies... He had already built all the mass that he was capable of... When he was in his twenties and thirties though, he was lifting heavy... I believe he was incline benching 315 for reps during his Olympia competition days... not now, but back then he would have been stronger than 99% of the people in the gym ...

Read Kevin Levrones own words on the top right......thats million to one genetics right there

I would have no problem believing that at all..But look at this article from Kevin lol. But still, 400mg to win the state show is incredible. Absolutely incredible.

KL: It was a simple progression. My very first cycle was just test cyp, one shot a week. I am guessing I was doing 400 milligrams per week. After I won my state show and decided I wanted to turn pro, which I did the following year, I bumped things up a bit. I took the test up to 600 milligrams a week, and added in 400 milligrams of Deca and two Anadrols a day, which is 100 milligrams per day or 700 milligrams per week. That was my off-season cycle where I put on 30 pounds between the 1990 and 1991 amateur shows. For my prep, I would add in two amps of Winstrol V, which came in 50-milligram amps, twice a week, so that’s 200 milligrams a week of Winny. At four weeks out from the show, I dropped the test, the Deca and the Anadrol. The test and Deca were long-acting, so they kept working for another couple of weeks I’m sure. At two weeks out from the show, I started taking 20 milligrams per day of Halotestin tabs. So I would go into the shows on Winstrol and Halo. The longest my cycles ever were was 12 weeks, and that was later on. They were usually eight weeks in the early years.

its the hunger to succeed......i cant even count how many members
HERE......ON THIS SITE....have come up from being NOTHING...
to become IFBB pros...

one guy....i cant think of his name right now.....but he competed
as a VERY small guy.....for many years here, making logs..ect....

went pro as a light wt....he has disappeared since....he was not
born with the ELITE genetics....he worked his ASS OFF...to SUCCEED..!!!!

i know more people that COULD BE pros......than actual pros...!!!!!
they just don't care....

when it comes easy for someone.......they tend to "want it less"

but when something is "just out of reach"....well, that makes things
worth more....

:cool:

This is very true. If anyone watched that interview with Kevin on RX yesterday he talked about sleeping on the floor from 4 weeks out with "heavy artillery on the floor" to simulate being in a battle. That's a whole new level of desire to win.

Last edited:
Sometimes the response to drugs, the ability to handle higher doses, or respond better to smaller doses, is what makes someone a genetic elite. Some people have the size and strength before
Much training and before drugs. Lee priest and jay cutler come to mind. Others just explode once drugs come into the picture....like Dorian

Last edited:
This. walk around Europe you won't see the same size black people that you will see here in the US. Yes there are some but it's not even close.

Name all the Black top pros from Europe. Now name the ones from America.

I thought the same exact thing yesterday.
I live in Europe
The blacks in my gym are all skinny....
En they all do only cable training.
Weird

Last edited:
I think we all agree genetics. But in what way and what combination?

A. Response to training.
B. Response to nutrition.
C. Response to aas.

You could have one, any combination of two, or even all three of these factors. I'm guessing the ones who are looking the best and/or winning the shows have all three.

**broken link removed**

Genes, diet and exercise.

Bioavailability of testosterone enanthate dependent on genetic variation.

Your forgot D

D: Having strong organs that can deal with blasting high dosages of
gear for a long time without getting sick...
This is a huge roll in the genetic part

This really isn't the direction I was looking to go. Instead of throwing a blanket over any one race, lets get into the nuts and bolts of why "any" race" or person excels better at making muscle than another. What is it that makes them genetically superior at making muscle?

CG

Looking at the major factors of BB, lets say Training, Diet, Recovery, the answer must lie in recovery, right? If someone gains muscle, it's because they recovered. If they gain it fast, it's because they've recovered fast. Muscle doesn't grow unless it's recovered enough prior to new stress.

So then...nervous system recovery or tissue recovery? Both?

My big guess is that nervous system recovery is the most important. Everyone taking drugs, eating and sleeping is recovering faster. But few of us are freaks. Nor are we that unGodly strong that many freaks are.

But what if we could TRULY, fully recover. Fast. We could hit it again. Every time. Train, recover, increase the weights, increase the reps per set.

Look at how strong a lot of the freaks are. That's a superior nervous system and tendon strength. Levrone (and I always think of Troponin too, strong as an ox and massive to go with it.) So, my vote goes to better nervous system recovery in a freak. Probably goes right along with better muscle recovery too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws