over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raising HDL

Last edited:
Citrulline is great for heart health, but I don't believe arginine is necessary if you take citrulline

Never mind, I never saw the study Stewie posted above ^^^

I actually do take arginine. I went to buy L-ornithine since it was shown to improve sleep and the brand I take happens to contain a combo of ornithine and arginine, so I just looked at it as a nice inclusion.

I've been taking Red Yeast Rice for the past year or so, but not sure if it's helped.

I think cardio and a cholesterol friendly diet is what's helped my numbers. HDL for me has always been the biggest concern.

I've been taking Red Yeast Rice for the past year or so, but not sure if it's helped.

I think cardio and a cholesterol friendly diet is what's helped my numbers. HDL for me has always been the biggest concern.

Isn't Red Yeast Rice essentially a statin (or very close to one)?

Isn't Red Yeast Rice essentially a statin (or very close to one)?
The statin in it was removed years ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I haven't read all the replies but citrus bergamot, policosanol and fish/krill oil would make a good combo. There are so many possibilities and many supplements work through different mechanisms. As mentioned tamoxifen is another interesting one that has been shown to effectively improve HDL but at what cost in the long run? Personally I wouldn't recommmend long term tamoxifen usage and just keep it for pct or gyno.

Incidentally my fav health supplement is synthergine and that contains arginine, lysine and methionine etc.

Forgot to mention GW501516 and as Nothuman mentioned that could even be the best for HDL and would likely be a great on cycle aid for most people.

Last edited:
raloxifene might be a better substitute for tamoxifen, suitable for long term use.

i just had my highest HDL yet on my recent bloodwork. it was 50. in tha past i havent seen it higher than 38. Total choleterol was 178, which is the lowest ive ever seen it as well.

only two things im doing differently: taking citrus bergamot, and off steroids for about 7 months.. but im comparing being off now, to a cruise dose under 200mg so i dont think thats what caused the change here.

i honestly think i was healthier with my test levels around 1100, than i am now somewhere between 100 and 350.

but i believe citrus bergamot had a lot to do with this.

Since 6g citrulline is optimal does that mean we need 6g arginine as well taken at the same time so all 12g together?

You could do that or spread it out of a 2:2 every 4-6 hours. Dunno if there's a significant difference?

The best way to increase your HDL is change your life style. A artcle I have read, that say If one manages to thin down to ideal body weight that can raise one's HDL by 5.
If one is smoking, stop smoking will raise the HDL by another 5.
If one starts to exercise regularly, it raises the HDL by 5.
Medications can raise it by 5
Of crouse, if you want to take medicine, I don't suggest you use niacin and statin, it's awful. you can try GW-501516 (Cardarine),sounds not bad.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Citrus bergamot

LOL, Knight9 is back?! Whose cock did you suck? ;)

Avoid orals and anti-estrogens. Things like letro are horrible for lipid profile.

Citrus bergamot, krill/fish oil, Ubiquinol, etc.

Add half a avocado to one of your lower fat meals every day. Add in whole almonds. Clean diet + cardio improves profile all around.

I've had a miraculous result on my lipids with that new non Statin, Praluent. Liver enzymes are up a bit though so I havent touted it just yet. Getting some more flood. It is so new and expensive barely anyone has experience with it. Looks amazing so far if it doesnt fry my liver. I have high familial cholesterol (why I qualified) even when off.

Last edited:
The statin in it was removed years ago.

According to Andrew Barry,, the fad dowsnt regulate this very well...and there are still lots of brands that have high concentrations of said statin

The best way to increase your HDL is change your life style. A artcle I have read, that say If one manages to thin down to ideal body weight that can raise one's HDL by 5.
If one is smoking, stop smoking will raise the HDL by another 5.
If one starts to exercise regularly, it raises the HDL by 5.
Medications can raise it by 5
Of crouse, if you want to take medicine, I don't suggest you use niacin and statin, it's awful. you can try GW-501516 (Cardarine),sounds not bad.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

while this is all true, you are talking to people who's lives revolves around fitness and exercise.. safe to say the majority of us exercise.

i believe we are trying to discuss things beyond the basic lifestyle choices.

According to Andrew Barry,, the fad dowsnt regulate this very well...and there are still lots of brands that have high concentrations of said statin

Ouch. If this is true, I'd stay away from red yeast rice. I don't think it's a good enough supplement anyway.

I went from Low LDL and high HDL with a total cholesterol of 260 down to normals levels and at 180 in a few months. I was taking no other supplements then super greens and super reds for a few months besides adjusting DIET a little. Dropped protein a little added more fruit and Veggies. Some of the supplements mention here did not work for me.

Dante said in the mountain dog Facebook group that fish oil, krill oil, and citrus bergamot at 500 am and pm is the three best things that will do the most for raising hdl and lowering ldl

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws