over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healthy Fats

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What healthy fats do you consume daily and when?

A gentleman on here recommended organic lard the other day and it inspired me to research and i found this **broken link removed**

I do coconut oil + 1 avo + flaxseed oil + fish oil . sometimes natural PB

"In fact, if you mix 1 part olive oil with 1 part coconut oil, the resulting mixture of fats (sat,mono,poly) will match lard’s fat composition numbers almost exactly. Butter and ghee are a little more balanced than olive oil and coconut oil but they have nearly twice the percentage of saturated fat that lard has."

I do one tbsp coconut oil in my morning shake post workout .
A handful of almonds with 2 meals
1/2 avocado most nights with dinner
Fish oil am/krill oil pm

5 whole organic eggs every day, cooked with organic real butter
one full avocado every day
1 tbsp of organic coconut oil in protein shake
Plus all my chicken and meat is cooked with a tsp of organic real butter or lard.
If chicken comes with skin, I always eat the skin.
If meat comes with fat, I always eat the fat.

macadamia nut oil tastes amazing and you can cook with it

other oils always gave me a funny taste, big fan of almonds/cashews (probably because allergic to peanuts)
Barely eat salmon so omega3 eggs and fish oils

Try to never cook with oils since they burn very easy and that chemical reaction produces very toxic carcinogenic molecules and free radicals. Peanut oil burns at higher temp, but still the best to cook is lard or butter.

It would be nice if John Meadows would chime in here...he's been driving force in this area for many, many years!

Plus all my chicken and meat is cooked with a tsp of organic real butter or lard.

hey bro, i was referencing your suggestion in the original post of this thread

thanks for sharing your knowledge , what is your background ? you seem very articulate

Throughout the day I consume 5 whole eggs, 1 tbsp evoo, oz of cashews, 1.5 tbsp PB, some fat from a steak.

It would be nice if John Meadows would chime in here...he's been driving force in this area for many, many years!

Aside from the grass fed organic meats/cage free organic blah blah blah eggs I think the only unobvious things I've seen him mention are Extra Virgin Coconut oil, red palm oil and grass fed butter.

Mac nut oil - all the way u actually get a fat which is healthy fat and body uses for repairing cells etc rather then coconut oil which is just MCT and used for energy. well if you want a energy source might as well get some delicious carbs why waste cals on coconut oil .

Bringing mac nut oil to the game - credit goes to one of the greatest coaches in the history of bb ( Dave P) . Yes i said Dave P. You all can hate on me now lol

Dave had fats figured back in the day. a.lot of the trainers today put their clients on daves performance ketogenic diet.

anyway my other fat sources are...

organic unpasteurised butter

nut butters and whole nuts (peanut, cashew, almond)

avocado

i hate acocado oil so i dont have oil. only whole avocado

whole free range British blacktail columbian hen eggs

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
hey bro, i was referencing your suggestion in the original post of this thread

thanks for sharing your knowledge , what is your background ? you seem very articulate

lol my background is only an associate in computer science, although I work simultaneously independent in other things, no background in medicine whatsoever. However, all my knowledge and passion for it comes from a very personal situation.

My dad developed heart disease when I was a kid. He had 2 heart attacks and doctors recommended bypass surgery. They put him on statin drugs, heart rhythm drugs, blood pressure drugs, strict diet without fat and cholesterol. About 15 years later, he had another heart attack. Doctors said he needed a second bypass surgery. After the second surgery he had 5 bypasses in total. In 2012 he had another heart attack. At 79, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do. No more bypasses, too old for transplant. In a desperate attempt, I started digging, researching and investigating what is heart disease. Where it comes from, why some people get it while others don't. I learnt as much as I could to save my dad. I found the solution, but it was too late. He passed away in August 2015 from a heart attack.

So that taught me an interesting lesson. No matter how many procedures doctors develop, no matter how many drugs they put us on, NOTHING works. Because naturopathic doctors were right all this time. Allopathic medicine cannot cure, can only treat symptoms in a barbaric way. Through drugs and surgery. Thats all. The root of all our problems is nutrients. That is the foundation of all chronic diseases. Drugs might extend the lifespan while treating the symptoms but decrease the quality of life financially and physically by not curing anything. Is like if a boat is sinking and you keep taking water out with a bucket, you might extend the amount of time the boat takes to sink but it will sink anyways sooner or later.

My dad never smoked, drank only socially, never tried a single drug, his whole life fit, never overweight, military guy, never even represented his age, every single organ in perfect state, but his heart was destroyed.

But what started about heart disease, led me to discover a whole new universe of medicine and nutrients. It took me to a whole level when I proved it with myself. In the process of learning, I decided to go gluten free after discovering how toxic and dangerous is for humans. Almost miraculously, the allergies I had my WHOLE life, stopped for the first time after going gluten free. It felt like being born again. NEVER made the connection, NEVER a doctor even attempted to try something like that. Because doctors "don't believe" in gluten intolerance. But naturopathic medicine actually changed my life. And at the same time learned that the immune system react in bizarre ways to the gluten intolerance. Asthma for example, in the vast majority of cases, IS GLUTEN INTOLERANCE. For the simple fact that gluten is poison for humans. Rosacea in the face of a kid, is gluten intolerance. Allergies, are often a response to gluten intolerance. Mainstream medicine erroneously treat the symptoms but not the disease. Because they don't know what to treat and how to treat it. Acid reflux and heart burn in many cases is gluten intolerance.

And so on....

Fat is not the enemy, Carbs are!

For me its all saturated Fat. Saturated fat are good for you.

1.The best food on this earth is Whole eggs Cooked in Coconut oil or Butter.

2.Vegetables oil should be eliminated from diet.

-My main source of fat is:

1.Whole eggs
2.Organic Full fat Beef
3.Avocados(The only vegetable fat i consumme)

Fat is not the enemy, Carbs are!

For me its all saturated Fat. Saturated fat are good for you.

1.The best food on this earth is Whole eggs Cooked in Coconut oil or Butter.

2.Vegetables oil should be eliminated from diet.

-My main source of fat is:

1.Whole eggs

2.Organic Full fat Beef

3.Avocados(The only vegetable fat i consumme)

Fat is not the enemy, neither carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though some of your statements about EVOO in the other thread from Nothuman about that "Big olive oil scam in the US" made me react, I'll definitely agree with you on this: TO COOK, vegetal oils as a whole are a poor choice, especially the ones rich in poly-unsaturated fats, that type of fatty acids getting oxydized very quickly, much faster than the standard hydrogenation point reached at 180°C (356°F).

That's why, as a rule, you should only buy first cold pressed oils and always consume them that way: cold (add them once you're done cooking). Now, a few ones are much more resistant to heat than others, mainly oils rich in saturated and mono-insaturated acids, olive falling into that category.

To conclude, I agree with EagleCall... organic raw (=non-pasteurized) butter is certainly the best thing you could use to cook... if you ever find the need to use fat to cook, of course. :)

The chart below is in French but will give you an idea... :)

Attachments

• potentiel-oxydatif-huiles-alimentaires_hv.gif
    potentiel-oxydatif-huiles-alimentaires_hv.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 324
I asked John about grass fed beef tallow(lard) and he said it would be a great fat to cook with

One of my family's indulgences is tacos... And I would love to find a good alternative to frying the shells in canola oil. The more I read about vegetable oils, the more I want to get away from those.

Everyone already answered but here are mine.

coconut oil
mixed nuts
almond butter
whole eggs
cheese
ground beef (had to stop grass fed because it was too expensive)

Try to never cook with oils since they burn very easy and that chemical reaction produces very toxic carcinogenic molecules and free radicals. Peanut oil burns at higher temp, but still the best to cook is lard or butter.

Very smart, always eat you fat crude, room temperature. The best if you boil your meet not fry.

The chart below is in French but will give you an idea... :)

I mean I can read it. Wait, you're telling me that people here can't read French?? Gosh they're so uneducated ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws