over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett - what he really thinks about "healthy bodybuilding approach"

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
Hello, heres the podcast i promised you i'll make with the John about he's approach to the bodybuilding, and what stands behind hes thought process - a little debate with me, as mine approach is little different and im not agreeing on everything he preaches (and i don't say im right, its just what i am believeing in"

Awesome podcast. I appreciate that you pushed him on things. These holier than thou safer use gurus drive me insane.

good podcast - real conversation, not sticking up your ass and agreeing with everything
That was the plan, i wasn't planned to sounds rude and i hope it's not look like it, i told him traight to that im not agreeing with what he says for the most part, so as far as my knowledge and expiriance goes i wanna challenge him. He says himselfs that he apprieciate it, as everyone just swallows what the guest says and agreeing as it's "polite" but that supposed to be a debate so i hope it kinda was.

Hello, heres the podcast i promised you i'll make with the John about he's approach to the bodybuilding, and what stands behind hes thought process - a little debate with me, as mine approach is little different and im not agreeing on everything he preaches (and i don't say im right, its just what i am believeing in"
This has become my favorite bodybuilding podcast easily

That was the plan, i wasn't planned to sounds rude and i hope it's not look like it, i told him traight to that im not agreeing with what he says for the most part, so as far as my knowledge and expiriance goes i wanna challenge him. He says himselfs that he apprieciate it, as everyone just swallows what the guest says and agreeing as it's "polite" but that supposed to be a debate so i hope it kinda was.
and you managed to get him to say that his advice and approach is for average PED users and not for top level bodybuilders - what I and a few people here have been trying to explain for a long time

and you managed to get him to say that his advice and approach is for average PED users and not for top level bodybuilders - what I and a few people here have been trying to explain for a long time
That was kinda the goal, as people nowadays putting bodybuilders and even trt users into a one box, not mention gym bros

Glad to hear that :D!
Really liked hearing you have him dig deeper on specifically cardio and carb cycling.

Didn’t come off as you attacking him at all bro, and honestly I think John appreciated you having him go deeper and asking questions rather than being so agreeable.

Although in his case, I think it's because he actually doesn't know. It's not a knowledgeable guy being too nice to question his guest. It's a guy that doesn't know enough to question his guest, which is worse.
Sweet, hypocrisy or incompetence. Can I have both please? 🤣

it’s easy to see this guy is full of shit, especially where he says his lowest use of gear is in prep. I guess we’re just all doing it wrong lol.

Yea, i think John just wanna to share the knowledge for the newbie’s and bros that aren’t competing but then just lost into it and go a little to further to now just back off of all he already claimed. I don’t really think he thinks that, it’s just a good way of marketing and it’s nothing wrong with that I guess. People who know just know, people that don’t probably not supposed to 😂

I listened to part so far while hiking... wanted to hear the training talk... this was gold. I actually agree with you both. Volume vs intensity does matter.. number of sets ..but it means nothing if your not training hard. All this Mike Israetel add a set a week ..mev...Mac...rir is the minutia...can take focus away from what matters...hard training.

The guy who does a bro split and just fucks up a body part a day...will do better than the guy calculating rir and planning out his micro meso cyces and the perfect split and trying to "execute" the perfect plan

I agree overtraining is too feared...more like under recovering. But...life happens.. people work... sometimes stress can't be avoided and 8 hours a night isn't realistic...so that is where overtraining can happen.

I listened to part so far while hiking... wanted to hear the training talk... this was gold. I actually agree with you both. Volume vs intensity does matter.. number of sets ..but it means nothing if your not training hard. All this Mike Israetel add a set a week ..mev...Mac...rir is the minutia...can take focus away from what matters...hard training.

The guy who does a bro split and just fucks up a body part a day...will do better than the guy calculating rir and planning out his micro meso cyces and the perfect split and trying to "execute" the perfect plan

I agree overtraining is too feared...more like under recovering. But...life happens.. people work... sometimes stress can't be avoided and 8 hours a night isn't realistic...so that is where overtraining can happen.
Yes, but there are not many PROS that working full time job (obv. there are some but few) so in the conversation we talk about serious hardcore bodybuilders, that basically train, eat, sleep and reapete that 365days a year over and over. In that scenario it's really hard get overtrain, lets take bodybuilders from oxygen, they are training twice a day, with as much volume and intens as they can and beyond, and still menage to get fck huge - but... Not on 250mg of test, an 500mg primo and thats the case - real dosages, real trainging, real protein and food intake for real monsters - the other ways are fine, but for the general public.

Yes, but there are not many PROS that working full time job (obv. there are some but few) so in the conversation we talk about serious hardcore bodybuilders, that basically train, eat, sleep and reapete that 365days a year over and over. In that scenario it's really hard get overtrain, lets take bodybuilders from oxygen, they are training twice a day, with as much volume and intens as they can and beyond, and still menage to get fck huge - but... Not on 250mg of test, an 500mg primo and thats the case - real dosages, real trainging, real protein and food intake for real monsters - the other ways are fine, but for the general public.
This is true. I'd be very interested in hearing more about how those guys train...I think there was a thread about it here and I also searched Google...but wasn't much info. It seems like they just go in and destroy a body part? Do they log book and focus on progressive overload? Or more similar to how Milos trains?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131